McCrae - Week 9 - Saved

CeCiMom

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring and useless, for the most part. The way he sits makes him look really creepy as well. I noticed it especially tonight while he was voting to evict and last night during the Aaryn/Amanda fight. He sort of stoops down and juts his neck out.

Boring and useless, for the most part. The way he sits makes him look really creepy as well. I noticed it especially tonight while he was voting to evict and last night during the Aaryn/Amanda fight. He sort of stoops down and juts his neck out.

I know exactly what you are talking about. Maybe it is some kind of physical thing. Dunno. He is very thin.

time to taste the block :animated_bouncy:

I know exactly what you are talking about. Maybe it is some kind of physical thing. Dunno. He is very thin.

Maybe if he didn't spend all day in bed he'd have better posture....and he wouldn't look like he just woke up everytime they pick veto players, etc. Looks like he'll actually have to play the game this week (the BB game, that is)

Maybe if he didn't spend all day in bed he'd have better posture....and he wouldn't look like he just woke up everytime they pick veto players, etc. Looks like he'll actually have to play the game this week (the BB game, that is)

Yeah. Mccrae is a scrub.

LOL!!!!!!! this is the most he's moved since he's been in the house ..lipping out cause Elissa is telling him he's going up...but he's just the pawn... :animated_bouncy:

She had better put Amanda up next to him. I am not sure anyone has explained to her the dynamics of the way it works. If she does not put A up next to him and A gets to play in POV and wins, then A will take him down and be safe and that will be the end of any strategy Elyssa has. The idea of backdooring A is silly because there is no guarantee that someone will be taken down. If Mc is up and does not get taken down, he still might not get voted out due to A's influence. The only way to break them up is to have both up on the block. Even were A able to win and get off at least he would be able to be gotten out and that breaks half of A's stronghold. I do not know if Elyssa knows that.

I know that putting up Aaryn and McCrae is risky. However, let's look at HGs past wins. Aaryn has a good chance of winning POV. Take her down and replace with aMANda. Then one of the McNastys go home. However if Elissa originally puts up the McNastys. McCrae has a sliver of a chance of winning. aMANda has no chance of winning. But, Andy or Spencer could win POV and take down either McCrae or aMANda. Then Elissa would have to put up a replacement and the McNastys would just make sure that the replacement leaves the house.

I know that putting up Aaryn and McCrae is risky. However, let's look at HGs past wins. Aaryn has a good chance of winning POV. Take her down and replace with aMANda. Then one of the McNastys go home. However if Elissa originally puts up the McNastys. McCrae has a sliver of a chance of winning. aMANda has no chance of winning. But, Andy or Spencer could win POV and take down either McCrae or aMANda. Then Elissa would have to put up a replacement and the McNastys would just make sure that the replacement leaves the house.

I don't think there is any chance Spencer would take down McCrea or Amanda if he won POV. He knows they are huge threats and he is not closely aligned with them. Andy on the other hand just might be stupid enough to pull Amanda off the block if he won POV.

I don't think there is any chance Spencer would take down McCrea or Amanda if he won POV. He knows they are huge threats and he is not closely aligned with them. Andy on the other hand just might be stupid enough to pull Amanda off the block if he won POV.

I agree. I'm sure that Spencer would be so relieved to not be on the block that he wouldn't take any chances. Like you said, Andy might be stupid enough to do it so I hope that if he happens to win POV Elissa warns him about the possibility of him going on the block.

I agree. I'm sure that Spencer would be so relieved to not be on the block that he wouldn't take any chances. Like you said, Andy might be stupid enough to do it so I hope that if he happens to win POV Elissa warns him about the possibility of him going on the block.

If Andy won POV he couldn't be the replacement nom, POV winner if not on the block takes one nom down, their both safe

BB self-proclaimed "super fan", McNasty, told Andy before he went to bed (Andy that is) to be sure he gets up early today to talk to Elissa because he (McNasty) is "not an early riser". Just goes to my point that he isn't even playing the game...get him outta there.

McCrae looks more and more like a scruffy doper to me. b

Think you hit the nail on the head, Slimcruz....maybe his "connection" with other BB players (as the paranoia has gone this season), is that he was in rehab with that other worthless houseguest, Spencer....just saying

I love that Elissa told him he will just have to fight for the veto! LOL

He's been slacking, sleeping, and romancing (yuk!!) the whole game; can't even get out of bed this morning to try and keep OTB. Glad Elissa said what WE all knew.....no one wanted to win anything because they wanted no blood on their hands....hope he has to shave his nasty head in the Veto comp!!