CeCiMom

Aaryn - Week 9 - Evicted (Aug. 29) - Juror #4

I don't want her to win. She would NOT go after Mcmanda. Or perhaps she will since they are picking Andy over her.

I don't want her to win. She would NOT go after Mcmanda. Or perhaps she will since they are picking Andy over her.

I know they won't get her vote if they make it to finals.

all those hoh wins but she let her biggest foe stay in the game while letting others dictate who should go :animated_bouncy:

all those hoh wins but she let her biggest foe stay in the game while letting others dictate who should go :animated_bouncy:

she's an airhead..the only thing she's good at is following orders from amazonbitch...can't wait to see her get to steppin out the door tomorrow under Elissas watch ... :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4: bye bye airhead

the only thing she's good at is being a slave to the amazon..she's never had an original thought this whole game ..now she thinks if she makes out with judd and spenser she can stay in the game ..what a skanky move but it's just like her mentor amazon

she deserves to go! bye Airhead..i can't wait to see her interview with Julie..she's so dumb she won't understand what a bitch she's been

:huh2::huh2::shocked2:

Wicky:

" Illusory superiority is a cognative bias that causes people to overestimate their positive qualities and abilities and to underestimate their negative qualities, relative to others. "

Hits nail on the head :hammer:

Wicky:

" Illusory superiority is a cognative bias that causes people to overestimate their positive qualities and abilities and to underestimate their negative qualities, relative to others. "

Hits nail on the head :hammer:

The word is cognitive.

lol didn't know we had Spell Check on here

lol I thought everyone knows because it accompanies the ever popular opinion check most have.

8-28 8:50ish bbt Aaryn says " I know exactly what my dad will say about me being evicted......he's gonna say well, everyone has to be politically correct and not vote out the q****."

Honestly I don't give a ____ about spelling whilst enjoying the effects of my cold medicine.

Aaryn should've won BB15. She needed at least one more of her old buddies there still to back her.

I almost want her to stay over Andy, Almost!

It's amazing how much my opinion of the HG's has changed since the start of this season. After the first few weeks I had a severe case of the dislikes for Aaryn and the hots for sexy Amanda.

Now I would love to see Aaryn stay and cause Amanda to be evicted.

Good bye Arayn best looking girl in BB history except for maybe that Playboy model. :D Some cocks are holding my interest over you tonite though baby. :D

Aaryn_40.jpg

south-carolina-gamecocks-mobile-wallpape

8-28 8:50ish bbt Aaryn says " I know exactly what my dad will say about me being evicted......he's gonna say well, everyone has to be politically correct and not vote out the q****."

That says a lot about what Aaryn has heard as she was growing up and how she think/talks now. She obviously isn't the type of person that is able to think past the views of those who surround her.

2m331cg.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

julie ran her over with a greyhound bus

:animated_bouncy:

Not really...maybe a little uncomfortable, then her "blame it on the South/Texas" strategy kicked it.

Blame it on Texas. She was raised a bigot (judging by what she said her father would say about her eviction), so I blame her parents. Instead of "raising her right," her parents hired a public relations firm to deal with the fallout.