Aaryn - Week 9 - Evicted (Aug. 29) - Juror #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lived in El Paso AND am in Arizona.

You don't walk up to a hispanic person and say HEY, wassup Mexican.

Like anything else it is HOW you use the word.

Use it in a derogatory way and it's deragatory.

Like Candice using the word white. She referred to Spencer's ' white ass '. Um, NOT okay.

But going out for Mexican food IS okay. See the difference? I know you can. ( insert Mr. Rogers voice )

They are the ones who started it. Look who she was up against. She have the right to defend herself. They have been nasty to Candice and Jessie. At the beginning, those girls didn't like Candice. She was loud to them because they were loud to her. I'm not into loud people either but that's how some people in this world are. Amanda is the worst of all of them. Aaryn never take responsibities for her own action. Candice and Jessie handle themselves very well with most of these hg against. I think they handle it better. They did alright. Aaryn have a lot of growing up to do.

"contestant Aaryn Gries, whose racial and homophobic slurs have sparked a firestorm — and high ratings — for the CBS reality show, has at least one ally — her mother."

"Gries attended her senior prom with an African American man, "one of her closest friends through high school"

They mentioned GM in the article and not one word about Amanda or the others.

Is Aryan a racist IRL? Most likely. Regardless, she plays a racist extremely well on TV.

If Candice was a racist, she would have lost her job for her comments. But the only ones to lose their jobs (so far) are Aryan (modeling contracts), Ginamarie (pageant coordinator), perhaps Amanda (Prudential license suspended) and Spencer after his grievance and arbitration processes are exhausted because of his collective bargaining agreement with the railroad.

Amanda claimed she wasn't a racist because she has a black cousin and she's had black guys inside her. Sheeesh.

Is Aryan a racist IRL? Most likely. Regardless, she plays a racist extremely well on TV.

If Candice was a racist, she would have lost her job for her comments. But the only ones to lose their jobs (so far) are Aryan (modeling contracts), Ginamarie (pageant coordinator), perhaps Amanda (Prudential license suspended) and Spencer after his grievance and arbitration processes are exhausted because of his collective bargaining agreement with the railroad.

Amanda claimed she wasn't a racist because she has a black cousin and she's had black guys inside her. Sheeesh.

So Candice saying white ass, cracker, hillbilly and venomous comments DOESN'T make her racist?

I'd say that was VERY SELECTIVE catagorizing. And I can guarantee there's not ONE person alive NOT guilty of so called racism. Not you. Not me. Not ANYONE.

Candice is a loud, foul-mouthed, b*tch. Her and GM are exactly the same.

Oh sure, they are EXACTLY the same: 03:10 AM BBT The BY crew has moved to the HT. GinaMarie has pulled out the claws while talking about Elissa behind her back. She brings up her child and says he looks like "f***** Spanish Puerto Rican little dirt f*******" Judd chimes in and says lets not talk about her kid. GinaMarie understands but says he looks Spanish.

I lived in El Paso AND am in Arizona.

You don't walk up to a hispanic person and say HEY, wassup Mexican.

Like anything else it is HOW you use the word.

Use it in a derogatory way and it's deragatory.

Like Candice using the word white. She referred to Spencer's ' white ass '. Um, NOT okay.

But going out for Mexican food IS okay. See the difference? I know you can. ( insert Mr. Rogers voice )

gotcha

Thank you. I get it now. Is that "teaching?" ROFLMAO. :daisy:gotcha.

gotcha

Oh sure, they are EXACTLY the same: 03:10 AM BBT The BY crew has moved to the HT. GinaMarie has pulled out the claws while talking about Elissa behind her back. She brings up her child and says he looks like "f***** Spanish Puerto Rican little dirt f*******" Judd chimes in and says lets not talk about her kid. GinaMarie understands but says he looks Spanish.

Hmmm. this aaryn thread is getting wackier by the minute.

I guess turkinator's post means I have to get rid of ginamarie as a fave? Dang.

Anybody notice on all my comments I never said Aaryn is racist. Racist is hate. I don't see that. But see do have some prejudice in her. Few were maybe jokes but certain comments crossing the line. Also the problem is females do the most damage to each other in the house while the stand on side laughing at them making a** out of themselves. I would for once like to see the women get along. Of course, arguments may occur. Remember I'm not saying it's all women. And I'm not saying that guys don't do it either. But a lot of shows make appears that way. One season of Survivor I was proud of the come together and got rid of all the guys. None of them got mad when they vote them out. I hope to see that on at least one Big Brother.

Yeah, I'm up to four on ignore now.

She made that comment this morning (middle of the night).

I have waayy more then4 ppl on ignore, lol, over the yrs some have come off ignore , others are added, I love the ignore feature, keeps me from goin off on ppl

I do not think Aaryn is racist but the comments she made could be taken that way and were. I think Aaryn's mom said it best when she said Aaryn was a 22 year old college student who was not raised that way and she is disappointed in Aaryn for saying the things she said. She believes that Aaryn will apologize to anyone she has offended when the show is over. I will also agree that CBS did it for ratings but they better call Amanda out this week or I think that they did target her because Amanda has gone way over the top and if they use the double eviction as a reason that they don't say anything I will be disappointed.

Anybody notice on all my comments I never said Aaryn is racist. Racist is hate. I don't see that. But see do have some prejudice in her. Few were maybe jokes but certain comments crossing the line. Also the problem is females do the most damage to each other in the house while the stand on side laughing at them making a** out of themselves. I would for once like to see the women get along. Of course, arguments may occur. Remember I'm not saying it's all women. And I'm not saying that guys don't do it either. But a lot of shows make appears that way. One season of Survivor I was proud of the come together and got rid of all the guys. None of them got mad when they vote them out. I hope to see that on at least one Big Brother.

Aryan the racist has been labeled a racist due to her racist behavior, this label cant be attributed to one isolated event but rather a multitude of incidents. If you see me typing multiple racist comments please feel free to label be a racist and I will humbly accept that label if my behavior dictates it.

If I was ever confronted about my behavior being offensive or racially hostile my first mode of action would be to accept responsibility and apologize to my victims who I may have hurt or embarrassed by my behavior. Aryan when confronted with her behavior never once apologized or even admitted she was wrong she simply blamed it on Southern culture and the state of Texas (Salute my Texas girl Jessie).

One of the most hilarious things that have come out of this madness is how the mentally unstable people on Twitter are trying to blame Aryans behavior on Candice, they are calling the Bi-racial Candice who has a white mother and came out of a white womb and suckled at a white breast is somehow "racist" towards her tormentors! It's not many people who think among these lines just the extremist fringe looking for attention.

Racist Aryan is old enough to join the military and kill other humans in the name of America so she's definitely old enough to know how to represent the morals and values instilled in her by the parents who have publicly apologized for her behavior.

LOL. Thank goodness. Man, that would be one massive butt crack.

needs MORE tape.................

Aarynn was no more racist than Candice. Candice fans are presented with videos of her racist comments and ignore them.

Their loss............... selective racism breeds ignorance.