Aaryn - Week 9 - Evicted (Aug. 29) - Juror #4

CeCiMom

I'm betting that given Julie Chen's social group, she's pretty elitist and self-entitled. I'm sure if she was recorded for 3 months, there'd be some pretty controversial stuff come out of her mouth.

What would that supposition have to do with her interviewing aaryn gries when aaryn was evicted from big brother?

No, but it would be entertaining if someone asks Julie how Asians really feel about other races. Now that would be entertaining to me.

Why would that entertain you?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would that supposition have to do with her interviewing aaryn gries when aaryn was evicted from big brother?

Hypocrisy, that's all. Did Aaryn deserve to be publicly slagged? Perhaps, but not by Julie Chen. If they wanted let someone publicly humiliate her, it should have been in the finale by one of the houseguests she slurred.

No, but it would be entertaining if someone asks Julie how Asians really feel about other races. Now that would be entertaining to me.

Like I've been saying -- there's NOT ONE poster, fan or human alive NOT GUILTY to some degree or another. It's just mass hysteria and the opportunity to throw stones to make themselves feel better.

Hypocrisy, that's all. Did Aaryn deserve to be publicly slagged? Perhaps, but not by Julie Chen. If they wanted let someone publicly humiliate her, it should have been in the finale by one of the houseguests she slurred.

On that note every person alive should be slagged. Glass houses and such.

FrankenfurterEyebrow.gif

Like I've been saying -- there's NOT ONE poster, fan or human alive NOT GUILTY to some degree or another. It's just mass hysteria and the opportunity to throw stones to make themselves feel better.

Sure, but I'm not publicly trying to humiliate Aaryn for her comments. I see them as little more than trash-talk taken out of context. I agree that most people say stupid things, especially over a 3-month period if they have nothing to do but sit around and talk.

So why single out Aaryn on this? I highly doubt Julie Chen and CBS are going to go after anyone else for it.

CBS wants to tell a story with BB. Aaryn is the bad guy. Elissa is the good guy, They'll edit things to make it play out the way they want.

I think CBS would have been happy if Aaryn admited to being a racist, apologized profusely, and swore to change her ways. But it didn't play out that way, so script #2 is to make her the villian and bash her on public TV, thus making CBC look like the good guys.

In reality, CBS loved the racist stuff. It got them ratings, with is all they ever cared about. They humiliated Aaryn for ratings.

Sure, but I'm not publicly trying to humiliate Aaryn for her comments. I see them as little more than trash-talk taken out of context. I agree that most people say stupid things, especially over a 3-month period if they have nothing to do but sit around and talk.

So why single out Aaryn on this? I highly doubt Julie Chen and CBS are going to go after anyone else for it.

CBS wants to tell a story with BB. Aaryn is the bad guy. Elissa is the good guy, They'll edit things to make it play out the way they want.

I think CBS would have been happy if Aaryn admited to being a racist, apologized profusely, and swore to change her ways. But it didn't play out that way, so script #2 is to make her the villian and bash her on public TV, thus making CBC look like the good guys.

In reality, CBS loved the racist stuff. It got them ratings, with is all they ever cared about. They humiliated Aaryn for ratings.

As I said earlier - CBS doesn't want anyone blaming THEM so they're trying to look like they don't condone they remarks by admonishing the HG.

Classic

I lump CBS with everyone who is jumping up and down pointing and screaming racist. Everyone's hands are dirty but it's better to hide them behind their backs and point out the OTHER guys filth.

Must make them sleep better at night.

I think Aaryn was totally unprepared for the tepid reaction she received when she left. Julie was tough but Aaryn did say those things. When she is out of the jury house it is going to be worse. Fortunately for her Big Brother fame is fleeting. I have a feeling she did the most damage to herself tonight when she kept saying that's just what we say in Texas!! Uh no it is not.

She is young and beautiful. This will be a learning lesson for her. Nobody said life is easy and now she will get experience and get to move on

I agree with you. She did made it worst on herself by put the blame on Texas. Right now, I think she's naive and ignorant. She have a lot to learn about life, people and more importantly herself. She learn that somebody else(definitely not herself). But hopefully she will learn her lesson and move on. However almost all the hg that's left, should get the same treatment. The comments that Spencer made is more disturbing than others. I wouldn't trust him alone with any kids.

aaryn is relatively young and probably privileged. she was trying to be the cutest with the meanest and for all I know she might be totally racist. I dunno but I do know that she shouldn't be saying stuff like she said because it is wrong and it will bring her some unnecessary grief especially if she says it where it is being recorded for posterity. Now THAT is stupid.

It doesn't really matter that or if most or all people in the world are guilty of harmful remarks. People change. People don't change. Julie chen might go after others who made racist/stereotypical remarks. Julie chen might not. many said she wouldn't at all. She did. Many say. Many say. Many say. Mass hysteria is part of the human condition. Mass consciousness; not so much.

FrankenfurterEyebrow.gif

Love Tim/Frank-N-Furter!

FrankenfurterEyebrow.gif

Where did you get that pic of Amanda?

The racist Aryan got exactly what she deserved and now many people who look like her are defending her and saying she was "humiliated" when Julie Chen simply shared comments that the Aryan made.....

The racist comments were made by an adult who had complete knowledge that the comments were being heard my millions of viewers who have access to the live feeds.

I have no sympathy for racists I reserve that sympathy for the victims of racism not the perpetrators of hatred and intolerance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tyr5AOEzzc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sadly when the racist Aryan was confronted with her sick and vile behavior she refused to apologize to her victims and chose to blame her racism on her geographical location within America. Ironically the curvaceous and swarthy Jessie is a born and raised Texan who doesn't suffer from the sickness of racism and will re-enter society without the backlash that her fellow Texan will.

Let this be a lesson to all racists that they should keep their race-hatred to themselves when on 24/7 live feeds, or expect to be treated like the Aryan Gries.

The racist Aryan got exactly what she deserved and now many people who look like her are defending her and saying she was "humiliated" when Julie Chen simply shared comments that the Aryan made.....

The racist comments were made by an adult who had complete knowledge that the comments were being heard my millions of viewers who have access to the live feeds.

I have no sympathy for racists I reserve that sympathy for the victims of racism not the perpetrators of hatred and intolerance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tyr5AOEzzc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sadly when the racist Aryan was confronted with her sick and vile behavior she refused to apologize to her victims and chose to blame her racism on her geographical location within America. Ironically the curvaceous and swarthy Jessie is a born and raised Texan who doesn't suffer from the sickness of racism and will re-enter society without the backlash that her fellow Texan will.

Let this be a lesson to all racists that they should keep their race-hatred to themselves when on 24/7 live feeds, or expect to be treated like the Aryan Gries.

Sadly Candice didn't. And I doubt GM will either. Not exactly fair and blanced.

Too bad.

tsk tsk CBS

a racist remark is a racist remark

This picture reminds me of the movie 42 where the racist Phillies coach was made to pose with Jackie Robinson to pretend he wasn't racist. "Let's hold a bat so we don't even have to touch"

SMH

Pretty sure the guy is an athlete she went to Texas State with and knew, Shawn Onyechi. Apparently he must have thought Aaryn was nice or he would not have taken the trouble to post and take up for her.

Candice for what? What comment she made? Almost everybody against her except Howard, Jessie and Elissa. Those comments is horrible. Aaryn got what she deserves. It's her fault she put herself out like that. I hope the same for Amanda, GM, Andy and Spencer(more disturbing). They really verbally bash Candice in the house. Candice did nothing to deserve this abuse. Since Candice put up with them in the house, when others get evicted, they should Julie and the audience should harsh on them. It will serve them right. Those hg should be ashame of themselves. Oh, Amanda shouldn't call anybody fat. We've seen her fat stomach. And Candice not even fat. I'm sick of Amanda the most. I know a strait- jacket will be ready for after she step outside the BB house.

Candice for what? What comment she made? Almost everybody against her except Howard, Jessie and Elissa. Those comments is horrible. Aaryn got what she deserves. It's her fault she put herself out like that. I hope the same for Amanda, GM, Andy and Spencer(more disturbing). They really verbally bash Candice in the house. Candice did nothing to deserve this abuse. Since Candice put up with them in the house, when others get evicted, they should Julie and the audience should harsh on them. It will serve them right. Those hg should be ashame of themselves. Oh, Amanda shouldn't call anybody fat. We've seen her fat stomach. And Candice not even fat. I'm sick of Amanda the most. I know a strait- jacket will be ready for after she step outside the BB house.

Candice is a loud, foul-mouthed, b*tch. Her and GM are exactly the same.

I'm not sure if Candice ever made racist remarks (I thought she was using the word "cracker", but maybe I'm wrong), but she was definitely not a nice person. She was verbally attacked, but also did just as much in return. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

^^^^^^Yikes.

I don't think that any of the BB15 houseguests are what I would call "nice persons." Maybe being in that house brings out the worst in them? I am glad to read that aaryn's first love was cuban-american and that she has some japanese cousins. That should put that old racist rumor to bed, elizabeth.

Pretty sure the guy is an athlete she went to Texas State with and knew, Shawn Onyechi. Apparently he must have thought Aaryn was nice or he would not have taken the trouble to post and take up for her.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll burst the bubble of everyone who LOVE to toss the word RACIST around!!

Candice is a loud, foul-mouthed, b*tch. Her and GM are exactly the same.

I'm not sure if Candice ever made racist remarks (I thought she was using the word "cracker", but maybe I'm wrong), but she was definitely not a nice person. She was verbally attacked, but also did just as much in return. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

Candice made her racist remark concerning the confederate flag with her BOO Howie in the BY. NATURALLY her fans delusioned themselves into OKAYING it because that coin only has one side you know.

Candice also flew into her ghetto moments and then was pissed if anyone called her on it. ( huge facepalm )

Personally I found her SELF LOVE pathetic. Calling herself Candyland and fabulous. Really? Narcissistic MUCH?

She got booted so I'm satisfied with that.

^^^^^^Yikes.

I don't think that any of the BB15 houseguests are what I would call "nice persons." Maybe being in that house brings out the worst in them? I am glad to read that aaryn's first love was cuban-american and that she has some japanese cousins. That should put that old racist rumor to bed, elizabeth.

Not necessarily, Bush had Mexican relatives...