Aaryn - Week 9 - Evicted (Aug. 29) - Juror #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - I am just going to say all the bad behavior should have been handled by production. Production wanted the bad behavior to happen or they would have rounded them up and talked to all of them and explained like Julie did that everything they say is heard by the Internet and they are being seen as racist. They should have done that off camera in the very beginning. CBS chose not to do that. Their ratings went up when the news started writing about the racists in the house. It is all about RATINGS. The fact that Julie blindsided Aaryn when she exited was for ratings. They let the audience laugh and boo. (never done in the history of Big Brother) I thought that was disgusting.

If they had to bring it up like someone said they should have had a broad talk with them at the Finale as they were all guilty or complicit.

I think CBS handled it very badly and made certain people the scapegoats for ratings.

DUN

OK thank you! You said this so much better than I ever could. :notworthy:

yeah if she doesnt do gm the same way that would be bs

but gm imo would be more combative :animated_bouncy:

Not only should GM receive the same interview, so should Spencer and even more so, Amanda. She was the worst of all other five HG's behaviour all rolled into one yet hardly aired.

It wasn't fair. She just endeared a large part of the US (and the world) towards Aaryn by pulling that stunt.

Unreal.

I hardly doubt that. People do not have short-term memories and most likely thought that Julie did justice. She didn't attack her even though Julie herself was extremely offended. I think Julie handled the topic with decorum and tact when she very well could have not even interviewed her at all and had someone else do it.

I think Amanda's two comments, one at Elissa and one at Jessie, about murdering them and then letting the men pass them around, exceed anything Aaryn said. I can't imagine a woman saying something like that against another woman. Just the idea that she carries those kind of thoughts around in her head is scary.

Yeah, probably. It's hard to win either way. :laugh4:

I think she could have found more of a middle ground by saying something like "other houseguests have accused you of making racist comments..." as she usually does with things like this. Oh well, I'm honestly just pretty happy to have her out of the house.

The problem with Julie saying that "other houseguest have accused you..." is that a great deal of Americans and people in other countries witnessed it first hand on live feeds. Therefore, it generalizes it to the house and just think of the excuses Aaryn would have come up with in addition to the Texas/American mantra.

I'm just sayin that ppl will try and rain on your parade when you like someone, I'm of the same mind set as you, I think Elissa is far from perfect but she definitely carries herself in a much classier way then the rest of the house , sick of hearing spencer and Andy use the C word, Amanda is soooo disgusting and a huge mean girl bully, I haven't always liked some of the things GM has said but I truly don't think she is malicious , she's immature and not so bright and it of any of the other cept Elissa, I would not mind so much if she won. For yrs I would defend myself on the boards but I really just ignore a lot of what is said, like who you like

While I agree with you Fatcat & Edieann, please do NOT use the excuse of youth and/or immaturity. These people are supposed to be adults. You make choices and you deal with the consequences. It's that plain and simple. There was a lot of disgusting talk and behaviour in that house. Some ignored it/allowed it to continue on without speaking up, which makes them just as guilty as the perpetrators. I don't know why anyone would believe this was entertainment and the only reason I keep watching is to see Karma dealt. I've watch BB since season one and have never been as disgusted in my life as I have been with this season. And that includes a season that showcased Maggie, Ivette & April.

I think Julie's interview was exactly what the viewers needed after such a controversial season. I really don't think Aaryn knows any better and doesn't think she did anything wrong. The truth hurts and I really think she will learn and grow from all of this. I don't think the rest of the exit interviews will be this dramatic. Lets face it, GM would probably commit suicide right on stage if she is drilled like that. As a woman, The c word doesn't really bother me. I could care less because its a general term like b**ch. however gay, racial and ethnic terms are much worse because people are born that way and its hurtful. If someone is called a c or a b it refers to how they act and not how they were born.

I beg to differ Angie. Being called a bitch is something I can accept. Being called a c*nt is not ever called for no matter what that person does. Someone calls me a bitch, I gladly say, "Yes I am, and proud of it" because I stand up for my beliefs and if someone doesn't like it and refers to me as a bitch, I don't really care. Just don't call me a c*nt because that hits my bad side and it ain't pretty.

I agree.....out of the evicted HG who was Julie supposed to call out? Kaitlin? She did..........and to say she won't with the others still in the house, you don't know that.......and now its ok to attack Julie's personal life and profession? If she didn't say anything everyone would be all over her for not......people have been saying for months can't wait for Julie to interview Aaryn. This was only the beginning, Aaryn is in for a lot more and Julie was kinder than others will be. Maybe Helen will talk to her and she will have time to think about it.

Well said.

I want to say there were times I was rooting for Aaryn the beast but now I realized I don't miss her frownie face. Poopie is gone.

I didn't like the Interview and did not like when Julie said ...Well Aaryn Amanda tried to warn you about your racist comments. (paraphrasing) I felt bad for Aaryn. It seems like she was singled out.

There is so much hate out there for Aaryn in the chats and Facebook. (lots of Amanda too)

All the others seem to get a pass.

Anyway ~ I am ready to move on. Bye Bunny 0000000057.gif

I'm sure that if any of the other four hgs had been evicted first, they would have been questioned about their behaviour and/or about allowing it to continue on an ongoing basis. That goes for Andy, Amanda, GM and Spencer. It just happened that Aaryn was evicted first and was the original perpetrator.

Uncomfortable to watch, in my opinion. I also do not condone Aaryn's comments she made, but let us not forget she's only 22. If you follow most any 22 year old around with a microphone and cameras for two months, you're bound to get some unflattering commentary. Hopefully she learns her lesson after this is all said and done.

That being said, it's over. CBS demonized her weeks ago, and the "bad" person is finally out. Everyone pop their bubbly. No matter that she won four HoHs or anything. Her gameplay isn't important -- she may have hurt someone's feelings!

Can't wait for the next Hantz family member to pop up on my television screen. CBS CARES!

I believe that if Aaryn had made final two, she would have won based on game play and depending on who she was sitting next to. GM has been a strong competitor as has Elissa. Anyone who would vote on a personal basis wasn't really playing the game. No matter how bad her behaviour was, Aaryn was a very strong competitor.

CBS really decided to make a scape-goat out of Aaryn. I felt sorry for her. Julie Chen shouldn't be berating the house guests like that, considering she has never done it before and there have been far worse guests.

If I was Aaryn, I wouldn't have put up with that crap. She should have asked Julie if she's berated all the previous guests, most of which were making similar jokes. I hope Aaryn doesn't give CBS any more ratings, and just shuts up and not bother saying anything in the finale. Just cast her vote silently, and leave. She can't compete with CBS's smear campaign, so there's no point in her saying anything from now on. They'd only use it against her, anyway.

I bet if someone followed Julie Chen around with a microphone for 3 months, she's say some nasty stuff too, especially about people not in her social category.

P.S. And yes, Jeff is a homophobe, but that's fine with CBS because he's liked by the ladies.

Julie did not berate Aaryn, simply questioned her actions. As for Jeff, yes he is homophobic but liked by the ladies? Not this one, not even a "squidge".

This "woman" is and always has been a disgusting, unfunny person and the fact that she thinks this is funny just goes to prove she has no couth.

OK - I am just going to say all the bad behavior should have been handled by production. Production wanted the bad behavior to happen or they would have rounded them up and talked to all of them and explained like Julie did that everything they say is heard by the Internet and they are being seen as racist. They should have done that off camera in the very beginning. CBS chose not to do that. Their ratings went up when the news started writing about the racists in the house. It is all about RATINGS. The fact that Julie blindsided Aaryn when she exited was for ratings. They let the audience laugh and boo. (never done in the history of Big Brother) I thought that was disgusting.

If they had to bring it up like someone said they should have had a broad talk with them at the Finale as they were all guilty or complicit.

I think CBS handled it very badly and made certain people the scapegoats for ratings.

DUN

There have been very few boos, but I do remember one guest not even getting a response at all. Can't remember who or which season, but it did happen.

It may not be racial but it is still disgusting. To refer to a woman like that is derogatory and uncalled for. Therefore, Andy is no better than any of those spewing this crap while he sits and laughs about it (and all the homophobic crap as well).

Didn't Evil Dick tell one of the women he was gonig to rape her with a knife? Something like that. Anyway, CBS loved the guy, so never aired anything about it, and let him terrorize the women in the house with no consequences. But he was one of their heros, so gets a pass.

I find it disgusting how much CBS manipulates the game, and edits the feeds to make certain players into heros or villans. I know it's not a "reality" game, so I expect some manipulation, but BB seems to be the worst of the bunch when it comes to production.

I agree with Yawnie. If you "hate" someone in the house, say they are a bitch or a$$hole. Why would anyone say, "Shut up and go make me some rice." That is directly bringing their race into it. Or saying about Candice, how can you see her in the dark? Really? Say man is Candice a bitch, I can't stand her lying. Fine. Nothing wrong with that statement. As a Texas girl myself or maybe just being from the South, I'm really careful about what I say and how I say it. I don't want anything I say to be conceived in the wrong manner. Look we are in the 21st century. Yes, we all know that racism is still out there. But we also know that you can't be on a tv show where your comments and/ or actions are broadcast over the internet 24/7 and say stupid shit about other races. If those are your beliefs, fine. But don't say them out loud for the whole world to see. And while I'm on a rant....I understand that you want to share stories and history with other HGs but do we really need to know about your past sexual history in very graphic terms or that you terminate a pregnancy the day the show started? It's called decorum, try some!

I think Amanda's two comments, one at Elissa and one at Jessie, about murdering them and then letting the men pass them around, exceed anything Aaryn said. I can't imagine a woman saying something like that against another woman. Just the idea that she carries those kind of thoughts around in her head is scary.

Agreed!

Do you think that julie will repeat those comments to amanda at any time in the BB15 proceedings?

Do you think that julie will repeat those comments to amanda at any time in the BB15 proceedings?

Of course she won't, because Julie is afraid Amanda will actually stand up for herself. Aaryn was a weak and easy target to attack; without her group of friends, she loses all confidence and collapses.

I'm betting $2.50 that Julie will mention it when Amanda goes out the door.

Should be interesting to see how Amanda handles it when and if it happens.

So you think Julie will play that clip where Amanda says she hates Asians and hates the way they drive but loves when they make her Chinese food ?

I guess Amanda will say I love you Julie. :D

So you think Julie will play that clip where Amanda says she hates Asians and hates the way they drive but loves when they make her Chinese food ?

No... don't think that at all.

She'll probably ask Julie in a nice, mannerly way if she had a chance to cook her up something that she can eat

before she head to the Jury House

CBS plunked a bunch of SPUNKY ( at least half of them were ) kids into the BBH and turns out in the typical sheeple herd mentality they became loose lipped and mean spirited when grouped.

Some viewers were offended and THEY joined the sheeple hysteria.

Now to divert the attention away from the fact they chose these guests they're throwing them under the bus one by one.

Let's see who falls for the ploy.

Yawnie said: I beg to differ Angie. Being called a bitch is something I can accept. Being called a c*nt is not ever called for no matter what that person does. Someone calls me a bitch, I gladly say, "Yes I am, and proud of it" because I stand up for my beliefs and if someone doesn't like it and refers to me as a bitch, I don't really care. Just don't call me a c*nt because that hits my bad side and it ain't pretty.

OK you have your feelings and opinions. I am pointing out that a bitch is a female dog. A c'nt is a part of female anatomy that you think is your ugly bad side. At what point do women claim themselves beautiful from head to toe? Refuse to be insulted by ideas of how women ought to act based on a code that allows males freedom and denies it to women?

Wrong there. Calling a male a pr*ck is no different than calling a female a c*nt. Derogatory and ignorant.

No, they are afraid of them because of the great competitiveness. They hate people who demonstrate intolerable behaviour. Learn and know the difference. You're 22 years old. Youth, inexperience and ignorance is never an excuse!

absolutely! :laugh4::laugh4:

No, but it would be entertaining if someone asks Julie how Asians really feel about other races. Now that would be entertaining to me.

No, but it would be entertaining if someone asks Julie how Asians really feel about other races. Now that would be entertaining to me.

I'm betting that given Julie Chen's social group, she's pretty elitist and self-entitled. I'm sure if she was recorded for 3 months, there'd be some pretty controversial stuff come out of her mouth.