Aaryn - Week 9 - Evicted (Aug. 29) - Juror #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angie kind of looks like jessie to me. Prettier.

Lisa Donahue did the peanut butter bikini thing, I think. With chiari and whats her face.

YIKES at the ginamarie photos.

That is a beautiful photo of kara monaco. I think that she is much prettier than aaryn.

CBS really decided to make a scape-goat out of Aaryn. I felt sorry for her. Julie Chen shouldn't be berating the house guests like that, considering she has never done it before and there have been far worse guests.

If I was Aaryn, I wouldn't have put up with that crap. She should have asked Julie if she's berated all the previous guests, most of which were making similar jokes. I hope Aaryn doesn't give CBS any more ratings, and just shuts up and not bother saying anything in the finale. Just cast her vote silently, and leave. She can't compete with CBS's smear campaign, so there's no point in her saying anything from now on. They'd only use it against her, anyway.

I bet if someone followed Julie Chen around with a microphone for 3 months, she's say some nasty stuff too, especially about people not in her social category.

P.S. And yes, Jeff is a homophobe, but that's fine with CBS because he's liked by the ladies.

CBS really decided to make a scape-goat out of Aaryn. I felt sorry for her. Julie Chen shouldn't be berating the house guests like that, considering she has never done it before and there have been far worse guests.

If I was Aaryn, I wouldn't have put up with that crap. She should have asked Julie if she's berated all the previous guests, most of which were making similar jokes. I hope Aaryn doesn't give CBS any more ratings, and just shuts up and not bother saying anything in the finale. Just cast her vote silently, and leave. She can't compete with CBS's smear campaign, so there's no point in her saying anything from now on. They'd only use it against her, anyway.

I bet if someone followed Julie Chen around with a microphone for 3 months, she's say some nasty stuff too, especially about people not in her social category.

P.S. And yes, Jeff is a homophobe, but that's fine with CBS because he's liked by the ladies.

Julie needed that microphone shoved up her arse.

How Jeff Schroeder is gonna look if Aaryn points out he said some controversial comments about gays. :D

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy ANOTHER example how swept under the carpet a beloved HG's comments are.

fickle fickle fickle

How about this Playboy golf girl that might well win BB15 ? :laugh4:

big-brother-15-ginamarie-zimmerman-gigi.

Honestly that's photoshopped BIG-time. She is distorted.

Yep, and I would have said Julie but, but, but, you said you could not talk about what is discussed out of the house. :D

This is an excellent summation of why it made me uncomfortable. It should have been addressed at the finale, with everyone being called to the mat for their ish, as CBS clearly felt the need to go there this time.

And yes, very convenient how the BB stars junk is completely overlooked.

I was thinking photoshopped on that ginamarie photo. Glad somebody else thought so. Not that they all aren't but that one was terminally photoshopped. Sokay.

I honestly had no idea that was even her LMAO.

I'm sorry, but I find it hard to swallow that Julie Chen is willing to chalk Aaryn's bad behaviour up to youth, immaturity and ignorance. The girl is 22 years old. I know five year olds that have more common decency and know how to behave whether in public or in private. Making excuses of any kind for Aaryn's type of behaviour is unacceptable and allows Aaryn to continue to believe she has done nothing wrong.

This is an excellent summation of why it made me uncomfortable. It should have been addressed at the finale, with everyone being called to the mat for their ish, as CBS clearly felt the need to go there this time.

And yes, very convenient how the BB stars junk is completely overlooked.

I honestly had no idea that was even her LMAO.

Well, since Aaryn's was the second worst behaviour behind Amanda's, let's hope that Julie also takes Amanda to task for it. I highly doubt that the terms youth, ignorance and immaturity will be applied there. Not that it should have applied to anyone displaying such vile behaviour. I know that Amanda's racial and homophobic rants were barely, if at all aired, but America and live-feeders, youtubers are all aware of it and it should no more go unanswered than Aaryn's was discussed.

I'm sorry, but I find it hard to swallow that Julie Chen is willing to chalk Aaryn's bad behaviour up to youth, immaturity and ignorance. The girl is 22 years old. I know five year olds that have more common decency and know how to behave whether in public or in private. Making excuses of any kind for Aaryn's type of behaviour is unacceptable and allows Aaryn to continue to believe she has done nothing wrong.

Well, since Aaryn's was the second worst behaviour behind Amanda's, let's hope that Julie also takes Amanda to task for it. I highly doubt that the terms youth, ignorance and immaturity will be applied there. Not that it should have applied to anyone displaying such vile behaviour. I know that Amanda's racial and homophobic rants were barely, if at all aired, but America and live-feeders, youtubers are all aware of it and it should no more go unanswered than Aaryn's was discussed.

I don't see where I made excuses for Aaryn or anyone else. I was only questioning if the situation was handled appropriately and IMO it wasn't.

Sorry but the C word does not count. It dosen't have any racial overtones. Besides, Howie Gorden from BB(?) was the king of useing the C word.

It may not be racial but it is still disgusting. To refer to a woman like that is derogatory and uncalled for. Therefore, Andy is no better than any of those spewing this crap while he sits and laughs about it (and all the homophobic crap as well).

OK - I am just going to say all the bad behavior should have been handled by production. Production wanted the bad behavior to happen or they would have rounded them up and talked to all of them and explained like Julie did that everything they say is heard by the Internet and they are being seen as racist. They should have done that off camera in the very beginning. CBS chose not to do that. Their ratings went up when the news started writing about the racists in the house. It is all about RATINGS. The fact that Julie blindsided Aaryn when she exited was for ratings. They let the audience laugh and boo. (never done in the history of Big Brother) I thought that was disgusting.

If they had to bring it up like someone said they should have had a broad talk with them at the Finale as they were all guilty or complicit.

I think CBS handled it very badly and made certain people the scapegoats for ratings.

DUN

O the C word...a 4 letter word derived from original English and trashed while vagina a Latin word is considered respectable. Odd that we can say Dick and Cock without anyone wincing us into penis again the Latin word. I think it is due to the idea that there is something more wrong about women parts than about man parts in this sexist society. In fact at the moment I can not think of a word referring to the penis that is banned and would get one points here. If I am wrong then I guess I'll be banned from this island since I used them. The male part does not get considered dirty by any word we use...is that not interesting?

Wrong there. Calling a male a pr*ck is no different than calling a female a c*nt. Derogatory and ignorant.

aaryn-gries-people-hate-people-who-are-g

No, they are afraid of them because of the great competitiveness. They hate people who demonstrate intolerable behaviour. Learn and know the difference. You're 22 years old. Youth, inexperience and ignorance is never an excuse!

It may not be racial but it is still disgusting. To refer to a woman like that is derogatory and uncalled for. Therefore, Andy is no better than any of those spewing this crap while he sits and laughs about it (and all the homophobic crap as well).

I agree that misogynistic slurs/statements are as bad as racial ones (and homophobia).