Aaryn - Week 9 - Evicted (Aug. 29) - Juror #4

CeCiMom

I don't hate Aryn at all, however she singled her own self out with her behavior, if she just coulda gotten out from under the mcnastys she very well coulda won, you reap what you sow , and the only thing I disagree with Julie about is her bringing the mean girl bully hypocrit into it ( amanda)cause she's just as bad, but maybe thurs she will get hers, hope, I also think Aryn is very naive , not a bad person

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncomfortable to watch, in my opinion. I also do not condone Aaryn's comments she made, but let us not forget she's only 22. If you follow most any 22 year old around with a microphone and cameras for two months, you're bound to get some unflattering commentary. Hopefully she learns her lesson after this is all said and done.

That being said, it's over. CBS demonized her weeks ago, and the "bad" person is finally out. Everyone pop their bubbly. No matter that she won four HoHs or anything. Her gameplay isn't important -- she may have hurt someone's feelings!

Can't wait for the next Hantz family member to pop up on my television screen. CBS CARES!

I was so happy when Julie called her out. And when the audience laughed and booed and Aaryn looked stunned made me smile. Remember people, this is the same person that over turned Candice's bed, and then that whole fight happened. I teared up at that part. No one deserves to be treated like that ever. Yes Aaryn is a gorgeous girl but that doesn't give her the right to do what she did. She deserved the interview and everything else that people will call her out on at the finale. Does anyone think she will be telling the others in jury how her eviction interview went? I think she will mention into Helen.

Uncomfortable to watch, in my opinion. I also do not condone Aaryn's comments she made, but let us not forget she's only 22. If you follow most any 22 year old around with a microphone and cameras for two months, you're bound to get some unflattering commentary. Hopefully she learns her lesson after this is all said and done.

That being said, it's over. CBS demonized her weeks ago, and the "bad" person is finally out. Everyone pop their bubbly. No matter that she won four HoHs or anything. Her gameplay isn't important -- she may have hurt someone's feelings!

Can't wait for the next Hantz family member to pop up on my television screen. CBS CARES!

:notworthy:

Is this going to end up being another Candace thread that went on and on ... repeating the same stuff over and over.

Some of us agree on how Aaryn's eviction talk went... and some of us don't.

The girl said and did some hurtful things and will have to deal with the aftermath.

Another couple of pages is OK... but, more would be overkill

We've been there, done that (IMHO)

Oh yes, they've lived their ENTIRE lives without on slur, never smirking at an off color joke, one angry thought.

Pure Pure Pure.

Oh gosh NEVER.

Not a bad moment.

Aaryn et. al. should be summarily destroyed. Total first on BB to see/hear inappropriate behaviour, expressions, slurs, etc. Good thing CBS is taking action!!

Is this going to end up being another Candace thread that went on and on ... repeating the same stuff over and over.

Some of us agree on how Aaryn's eviction talk went... and some of us don't.

The girl said and did some hurtful things and will have to deal with the aftermath.

Another couple of pages is OK... but, more would be overkill

We've been there, done that (IMHO)

I think it would be fair, racially, to leave this open as long as Candice's.

If you go on television and make racist remarks for the entire world to see and record, you are going to be judged for it and in some instances applauded for it.. It isn't about good people or bad people - it is about people who know better and go ahead and do it anyway. We all know that it was a dumb thing for aaryn and ginamarie, etc... to do. Comparing a racist remark to calling someone a c**t is so ridiculous that it does not merit further comment.

Aaryn and the others made the remarks willfully. It is what it is and what it is is ignorance and/or malice. I was surprised that aaryn was confronted with it to the degree that she was. I thought it was pretty much moot. Guess not.

Carefull what you ask for Dustin. According to Willie Hantz he and the clan are going to have their own show. He seemed pretty sincere about it.

i wonder if she is eating rice in the jury house :animated_bouncy:

How Jeff Schroeder is gonna look if Aaryn points out he said some controversial comments about gays. :D

I can't even remember what he said but I think that he was so loved that he could have said anything and no matter. :kid: As for aaryn, she has faced the fire and the worst of it is probably over and done. Though very pretty, I disagree with you that she has been the prettiest. I give that to Lisa Donahue. A true natural beauty in her day on BB.

127-2721_img.jpg

I can't even remember what he said but I think that he was so loved that he could have said anything and no matter. :kid: As for aaryn, she has faced the fire and the worst of it is probably over and done. Though very pretty, I disagree with you that she has been the prettiest. I give that to Lisa Donahue. A true natural beauty in her day on BB.

127-2721_img.jpg

Don't remember her and I said maybe except for that Playboy model Kara Monaco who did not even put on much makeup. Now I see she is better looking then Aaryn.

Go Tigers. :D

funny-videos-jokes.jpg

Can someone do a flash back to Wednesday 8/28 around 10:58pm bbt. The night before Aaryn's eviction.

I read that Aaryn was still making racial slurs. Gm asked her if her lawn workers were Mexican and she said no "gorillas do my lawn". There is also a YouTube video of her making fun of kicking the only Asian out of the house and now they won't have fried rice. That comment I didn't find offensive but it may have been to some.

Don't remember her and I said maybe except for that Playboy model who did not even put on much makeup.

IMO, Britney Haynes was gorgeous! At first, Aaryn reminded me a bit of her, but in just a very short time I realized there was NO comparison.

Don't remember her and I said maybe except for that Playboy model Kara Monaco who did not even put on much makeup. Now I see she is better looking then Aaryn.

funny-videos-jokes.jpg

Angie Swindell Season 10 (early evictee) This post got me thinking and I just loved this girl and thought she was so beautiful

Angie2.jpg

Unlike "the playboy model," and aaryn and britney haynes, lisa donahue won. That's probably why you don't remember her. :laugh4: I will say that britney could be strikingly beautiful at times. Very photogenic, our britney. Not very good at BB; however.

How about this Playboy golf girl that might well win BB15 ? :laugh4:

big-brother-15-ginamarie-zimmerman-gigi.