Aaryn - Week 9 - Evicted (Aug. 29) - Juror #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No respect for Julie Chen. When you have a whole house of people that say disgusting things I don't think it was quite fair to Aaryn. And for Julie to reprimand Aaryn and say well Amanda tried to talk to you about your remarks.... WTH?

No respect for Julie Chen. When you have a whole house of people that stay disgusting things I don't think it was quite fair to Aaryn. And for Julie to reprimand Aaryn and say well Amanda tried to talk to you about your remarks.... WTH?

yeah if she doesnt do gm the same way that would be bs

but gm imo would be more combative :animated_bouncy:

No respect for Julie Chen. When you have a whole house of people that say disgusting things I don't think it was quite fair to Aaryn. And for Julie to reprimand Aaryn and say well Amanda tried to talk to you about your remarks.... WTH?

It wasn't fair. She just endeared a large part of the US (and the world) towards Aaryn by pulling that stunt.

Unreal.

uhhh Julie Chen is Asian. Arynn is lucky she didn't say more. And Julie Chen is also a journalist/news reporter so she will ask the others if she gets a chance. Arynn and Amanda were doing on BBAD last night even and laughing about it. Arynn got everything she deserved.

What does Julie deserve beyond a cheesy talk show and covering BB? Really, I want to know, what hard core war story has Julie Chen uncovered lately???

That was horrible. Definitely have no love for the girl, but I don't think anyone deserves that treatment. It seemed almost like an attack (in terms of both Julie and the audience), and it looked like she was about to cry. Though I definitely am not compassionate towards Aaryn in general, I definitely did feel sympathy for her in that moment. It has to be overwhelming to be evicted and then told that America thinks you're a despicable racist.

This is Big Brother, a reality tv show that has their contestants dress up as bunnies, and Julie Chen's "hard-hitting interview" approach has no place on the show (nor does she have the credentials). Especially when she doesn't give the same treatment to others who have said things that were just as nasty. Not to excuse Aaryn's behavior, but she hasn't said anything that was worse than many others in the house, so I expect Spencer and Amanda to receive the same treatment (won't happen though).

Agree wholeheartedly.

That was horrible. Definitely have no love for the girl, but I don't think anyone deserves that treatment. It seemed almost like an attack (in terms of both Julie and the audience), and it looked like she was about to cry. Though I definitely am not compassionate towards Aaryn in general, I definitely did feel sympathy for her in that moment. It has to be overwhelming to be evicted and then told that America thinks you're a despicable racist.

This is Big Brother, a reality tv show that has their contestants dress up as bunnies, and Julie Chen's "hard-hitting interview" approach has no place on the show (nor does she have the credentials). Especially when she doesn't give the same treatment to others who have said things that were just as nasty. Not to excuse Aaryn's behavior, but she hasn't said anything that was worse than many others in the house, so I expect Spencer and Amanda to receive the same treatment (won't happen though).

Also agree too.

If Julie is always as tough as she was on that exit interview, she should be grilling every single houseguest that walks out of the doors. I don't think Aaryn did herself well by blaming it on how she was raised in Texas. I love Texas and the people from Texas, and for Aaryn to just throw an entire state under the bus is ridiculous. I believe racism and homophobia are learned, not part of a culture. However, I do have sympathy for Aaryn after the way Julie grilled her. Yes, she said some of the rudest comments of any Big Brother houseguest, but she deserves the same treatment as other houseguests when they are evicted. Julie said that she can't let her know anything from the outside world, but she let Aaryn know the internet is ablaze with her racist and homophobic slurs. It definitely makes me look at Julie Chen in a different light for how Aaryn was treated tonight.

By the way, I love statistics about BB. Drew (BB5), Janelle (BB7), Hayden (BB12), Rachel (BB13), Ian (BB14), and Aaryn (BB15) have all won four HOH's, and Aaryn becomes the second houseguest after Janelle to win four HOH's and go on to lose the game.

uhhh Julie Chen is Asian. Arynn is lucky she didn't say more. And Julie Chen is also a journalist/news reporter so she will ask the others if she gets a chance. Arynn and Amanda were doing on BBAD last night even and laughing about it. Arynn got everything she deserved.

Julie Chen has her jobs at cbs because she is sleeping with the big guy...

I'm sure the way Julie handled it was discussed by the Head Honchos over and over.

The remaining HGs have been the worst offenders of saying a multitude of inappropriate remarks.

Julie might being saying similar things when they go out the door.

It also may be kinder to give Aaryn (and others) a warning of what might face them when the game is over.

If she doesn't follow up with the same type of exit with the others... I better get rid of these Rose Colored Glasses.

(and I wonder if some of us posters would be PO'd if she didn't say anything to her about her foul remarks ?

and accuse them of sweeping it under the rug)

(and I wonder if some of us posters would be PO'd if she didn't say anything to her about her foul remarks ?

Yeah, probably. It's hard to win either way. :laugh4:

I think she could have found more of a middle ground by saying something like "other houseguests have accused you of making racist comments..." as she usually does with things like this. Oh well, I'm honestly just pretty happy to have her out of the house.

I'm sure the way Julie handled it was discussed by the Head Honchos over and over.

The remaining HGs have been the worst offenders of saying a multitude of inappropriate remarks.

Julie might being saying similar things when they go out the door.

It also may be kinder to give Aaryn (and others) a warning of what might face them when the game is over.

If she doesn't follow up with the same type of exit with the others... I better get rid of these Rose Colored Glasses.

be annoyed if she didn't say anything,

I would,why should anyone tread lightly on that little racist dimwit, Amanda said today when they were saying what title would go to who and , shehad some balls to think that we the gen public would dub Candice the most hated, are ya kidding me? She's in for a rude awakening

It's is by far the worst group ever in the bb house

I think Aaryn was totally unprepared for the tepid reaction she received when she left. Julie was tough but Aaryn did say those things. When she is out of the jury house it is going to be worse. Fortunately for her Big Brother fame is fleeting. I have a feeling she did the most damage to herself tonight when she kept saying that's just what we say in Texas!! Uh no it is not.

She is young and beautiful. This will be a learning lesson for her. Nobody said life is easy and now she will get experience and get to move on

I think Aaryn was totally unprepared for the tepid reaction she received when she left. Julie was tough but Aaryn did say those things. When she is out of the jury house it is going to be worse. Fortunately for her Big Brother fame is fleeting. I have a feeling she did the most damage to herself tonight when she kept saying that's just what we say in Texas!! Uh no it is not.

She is young and beautiful. This will be a learning lesson for her. Nobody said life is easy and now she will get experience and get to move on

Totally agree. Julie was tough on her, but she was fair. And Aaryn's responses and denials did NOT help her at all. The audience's audible reactions may very well be the first time this pretty girl has ever been openly rejected by the public at large. She strikes me as the type of girl who is used to people loving her no matter what she does or says. Her parents should be absolutely mortified by her exit interview. So should Texas.

Aryn is the person who said something about Helen and go make. Some rice, that would piss me off too, I'm sure that is why she chose Aryn to get after because that was a direct Asian slur, I love that she said something to her and I only hope she gets on Andy and spencer for using C word and if Amanda gets evicted, I am sure Julie is gonna get on her nasty disgusting self

2m331cg.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

julie ran her over with a greyhound bus

:animated_bouncy:

I came in here just to see this :hurray:

I must say I did feel a little compassion for Aaryn during Julie's interview but thats just because I am human and I have respect for all humans. As the interview went on her denials and excuses made what little compassion I had for her go out the window. I truly hope that she does learn from this experience and realize that she may have been raised in a household or town that is racist.

What also sickened me is when she told Julie that her and Candice were friends. :shocking:

I just hope she takes this as a learning experience and close the generational gap of racism within her family. She just needs to know that all people should be treated as equals and no race is above or below another.

i guess it depends on where you're from ..it's not considered so bad from where i come from ..but sorry if i offended you..you have to admit ..the hg's say a lot worse :)

Edieanne, you haven't offended anyone, the word tw*t hardly compares to the C word, you have no need to apologize sister