Aaryn - Week 9 - Evicted (Aug. 29) - Juror #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all those hoh wins but she let her biggest foe stay in the game while letting others dictate who should go :animated_bouncy:

all those hoh wins but she let her biggest foe stay in the game while letting others dictate who should go :animated_bouncy:

she's an airhead..the only thing she's good at is following orders from amazonbitch...can't wait to see her get to steppin out the door tomorrow under Elissas watch ... :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4: bye bye airhead

the only thing she's good at is being a slave to the amazon..she's never had an original thought this whole game ..now she thinks if she makes out with judd and spenser she can stay in the game ..what a skanky move but it's just like her mentor amazon

she deserves to go! bye Airhead..i can't wait to see her interview with Julie..she's so dumb she won't understand what a bitch she's been

:huh2::huh2::shocked2:

lol didn't know we had Spell Check on here

Honestly I don't give a ____ about spelling whilst enjoying the effects of my cold medicine.

Aaryn should've won BB15. She needed at least one more of her old buddies there still to back her.

It's amazing how much my opinion of the HG's has changed since the start of this season. After the first few weeks I had a severe case of the dislikes for Aaryn and the hots for sexy Amanda.

Now I would love to see Aaryn stay and cause Amanda to be evicted.

8-28 8:50ish bbt Aaryn says " I know exactly what my dad will say about me being evicted......he's gonna say well, everyone has to be politically correct and not vote out the q****."

That says a lot about what Aaryn has heard as she was growing up and how she think/talks now. She obviously isn't the type of person that is able to think past the views of those who surround her.

2m331cg.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

julie ran her over with a greyhound bus

:animated_bouncy: