Judd - Week 9 Returning Juror

CeCiMom

That's what I was saying. There are some people who think that is great fun.

Actually we were at a farm pond and just cut the legs off being practical and thought nothing of it. I do remember a guy that had never frog gigged before and was amazed to see the head hop around. We had gigged that night under a full moon drinking Jim Beam. :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you on this one and don't see the fun in killing living things.

just me but I don't even eat meat.

anyway - after all the Judd pushing Elissa to put up GM she is still planning on putting up Andy because she can't trust him. She said he would go running right back to Amanda and McCrea. (truth)

just me but I don't even eat meat.

anyway - after all the Judd pushing Elissa to put up GM she is still planning on putting up Andy because she can't trust him. She said he would go running right back to Amanda and McCrea. (truth)

I agree with her on this one. Judd said they won't vote Andy out because he is a floater (what the heck does that mean). I guess it takes one to know one and Judd was a pretty good floater himself. I think Elissa should start working on Aaryn and GM and I think once Judd sees she has the numbers he will float over to her. This is if Elissa really wants to break up the McCraes if not and we will know this when she puts up GM as the replacement.

I agree with her on this one. Judd said they won't vote Andy out because he is a floater (what the heck does that mean). I guess it takes one to know one and Judd was a pretty good floater himself. I think Elissa should start working on Aaryn and GM and I think once Judd sees she has the numbers he will float over to her. This is if Elissa really wants to break up the McCraes if not and we will know this when she puts up GM as the replacement.

GingerSnaps, I don't think Judd came even close to convincing her to put up GM this morning; she kept saying she is going with her first gut instinct (which was to put up Andy). Andy is nothing but one of those people who wants to be with the "cool" crowd and hangs on the fringes pretending he is one of them; it's really sad.

GingerSnaps, I don't think Judd came even close to convincing her to put up GM this morning; she kept saying she is going with her first gut instinct (which was to put up Andy). Andy is nothing but one of those people who wants to be with the "cool" crowd and hangs on the fringes pretending he is one of them; it's really sad.

Her gut should have told her Andy and McCrae or Andy and Amanda and either way it would have been a win/win situation if POV was won. Spencer or Judd could have been the replacement if necessary.

I do think if she promised not to put Aaryn up she would have had Aaryn and GM on her side from the beginning.

Aaryn would never work with Elissa.

I think any one of them would work with each other to guarantee safety.

I think she's gone anyway and Elissa said she was the target all along. She called Aaryn a "bigger fish" while the duo in any game is always the bigger fish.

Love Judd. He truly has one of the best personalities I've seen among the BB family. However, I am a firm believer that once you exit the game, you should stay out. If the remaining house guests, and the first five won't get to come back this season, why should Judd? Why should Gary Glitter (BBCan)? They were evicted for a reason, and that reason still prevails in the house. It's like going back to a former spouse who really doesn't want you anymore, but will use you just one more time. Yuck.

Who can he align with at this point? Elissa? That's a joke considering everyone in the house wants her evicted next week. GM? Another joke. Amanda will never trust him. Andy? He's said he has trust issues with him, and wants him on the block next week. Mc and Spence? Maybe, but that would depend if they can bring Andy around and form a male alliance. Even then Judd will be the first to go in a f4 with them. He really should have jumped off the platform and just stayed in jury chillaxin' with the ladies, waiting to cast his final vote imo.

Love Judd. He truly has one of the best personalities I've seen among the BB family. However, I am a firm believer that once you exit the game, you should stay out. If the remaining house guests, and the first five won't get to come back this season, why should Judd? Why should Gary Glitter (BBCan)? They were evicted for a reason, and that reason still prevails in the house. It's like going back to a former spouse who really doesn't want you anymore, but will use you just one more time. Yuck.

Who can he align with at this point? Elissa? That's a joke considering everyone in the house wants her evicted next week. GM? Another joke. Amanda will never trust him. Andy? He's said he has trust issues with him, and wants him on the block next week. Mc and Spence? Maybe, but that would depend if they can bring Andy around and form a male alliance. Even then Judd will be the first to go in a f4 with them. He really should have jumped off the platform and just stayed in jury chillaxin' with the ladies, waiting to cast his final vote imo.

I agree with you... well except for the loving Judd and him having one of the best personalities in the house. True he doesn't seem like he has much of a chance..... unless he can float with the guy alliance.

I think Judd has no personality at all, pretty boooorrriiing

Right now the two hg we don't where their heads is at is Judd and Spencer. If neither one of them is the nominee for eviction after POV, they can come together and change the game. Elissa said she want Aaryn out. But they can vote the other way because most likely GM will not vote to evict Aaryn. That might not have to happen if Aaryn wins POV. I still hope Judd and Elissa be the final two. Hell with everybody else.

Is Judd really believing everything Andy is dishing out! Why does he not see how tight Andy is with the McNastys? He can not break that bond. Judd needs to stick with Elissa and bring Spencer along.

Is Judd really believing everything Andy is dishing out! Why does he not see how tight Andy is with the McNastys? He can not break that bond. Judd needs to stick with Elissa and bring Spencer along.

I not sure what Judd or Spencer up to until Eviction night.

One minute I think he and Spencer are voting out Aaryn and then the next Andy. They are keeping us in the dark. Wonder if production told them to do that? Hmmmmmm

I think Judd knows that Andy is a shady, lying, sneak and is faking with him now, but he seems to really believe Spencer. I would not believe any of them! I hope he finds out Spencer and Andy were in on McMandas plan to get GM nominated by staging the fight with Andy all week! Judd needs to be the hero this season...he has the best heart of all of them!!

I think Judd is looking at the all guy alliance, but he should align with Elissa and GM. Spencer and Andy are NOT going to be reliable on that end.

I really can't believe that people still talk like he does.

Believe it! Was stationed in Ohio Valley for a damn stinking too long decade and it prevails there and TN. My aunt travels out there yearly to see her brother ( Ft Knox ) and just can't get over the poor grammar and sland. It's not just an accent. SMDH

Believe it! Was stationed in Ohio Valley for a damn stinking too long decade and it prevails there and TN. My aunt travels out there yearly to see her brother ( Ft Knox ) and just can't get over the poor grammar and sland. It's not just an accent. SMDH

Don't they have educational systems there. I can't even listen to him not that I can understand him anyway. It's shocking, it's the 21st century, not the 1800's.

Watch King of the Hill Boomhauer...I did not know folks really talked that way until Judd. Makes Boomhauer all that much more funny now. I mean exactly like Judd.

Someone predicted Judd would be the one coming back because he is an audience favorite. And it seems that (are they rednecks?) crowd is really in there for him. King of the Hill takes place in Texas and reflects a certain middle class from European roots group's foibles in that context.