Judd - Week 9 Returning Juror

CeCiMom

I noticed on the Internet there is a new wave of love for Judd and he has a big fan club. Not sure why or what he has ever done. He seems like an OK guy but I can't see any good game moves or see anything he has done that is so special in the game of Big Brother.

Help me someone....

Okay. :)

Maybe the viewers are disgusted with the other players and see redeeming qualitites in judd that have nothing to do with game. Maybe, at this point; they are sick of game like andy's game and amanda's game and helen's game and aaryn's game and so forth and so on. I know that I am.

Sometimes, game has nothing to do with anything.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get it. I guess I am more about the game play. If it OK to dislike someone just cuz you do then you can root someone just cuz you do.... I forget that.

What I have seen on the Internet is when Judd teamed up with Elissa it brought on a wave of Judd love. -

I get it. I guess I am more about the game play. If it OK to dislike someone just cuz you do then you can root someone just cuz you do.... I forget that.

What I have seen on the Internet is when Judd teamed up with Elissa it brought on a wave of Judd love. -

If someone asked me if marty was about gameplay I would say, "yep." There is that side to it but like you say, there is the other side, as well. I was not a judd fan but judd always had fans and so now he is back. If he sticks with elissa and ginamarie and aids in breaking the back of the monster, I think that judd will be very popular. If judd makes it to face the jury, he could win.

All that said, I do wonder why he takes xanax.

I think during the week he was outted ... some of them thought he was the one secretly putting up the 3rd person on the block.

(before him they thought it was Howard - and before him they KNEW it was Elissa)

They had to vote so fast for the Double Eviction that it was what they grabbed onto.

lol... I think that was the reasoning :lookaround:

He seems to be onto Andy now though. Hopefully he won't tell him anything like Elissa.

Well that is good to hear. I think he is the only one I have heard comment on Andy being everywhere.

I like the fact that he did NOT tell Andy about the plan to backdoor Amanda. Andy was fishing for information and Judd did not give it to him. That raises his game play up in my mind because I am soooo sick of people blabbing about EVERYTHING!! Elissa has kept things from Andy. Judd is following along. GM is keeping things from Andy. And hopefully Aaryn doesn't blab things to him either.

I like the fact that he did NOT tell Andy about the plan to backdoor Amanda. Andy was fishing for information and Judd did not give it to him. That raises his game play up in my mind because I am soooo sick of people blabbing about EVERYTHING!! Elissa has kept things from Andy. Judd is following along. GM is keeping things from Andy. And hopefully Aaryn doesn't blab things to him either.

Good point - I like that

Judd just said he was infuriated with.... And then he made his hand gesture like motioning to everything around him, McCrae goes " production" then there is fish.. What is production cooking up now?

Judd just said he was infuriated with.... And then he made his hand gesture like motioning to everything around him, McCrae goes " production" then there is fish.. What is production cooking up now?

I saw that too. I wonder if he's referring to the fact that he asked for nicotine patches because he's almost out of cigarettes and he hasn't gotten them yet? Not sure as there is a lot happening today and it's hard to tell which story is the right one.

OK Judd, though I am happy you're back in the house, I'm getting tired of listening to you talking about how you have an upset stomach and want to throw up. There are some things that you need to keep to yourself.

Yeah, if he can't cut the legs off live frogs and throw their still living bodies in a bucket to slowly die then he has to have some kind of entertainment.

Frog legs are really good eating and we would just cut them off at the dock and in the morning their heads ,some would still be a jumping around above in the grass. :D