Sign in to follow this  
CeCiMom

Andy - Week 9 - POV Replacement

andycastphoto.jpg

Name: Andy Herren

he really doesnt care about those jury votes with that goodbye message

i never seen someone so willing to sacrifice jury votes outside of ivette and maybe rachel :animated_bouncy:

It is difficult for me to watch him. I really dislike him. He is a total ass and helen is going to be shocked when she sees tape and realizes that andy is nowhere near the good guy she thinks he is.

I hope you and McCrae get nominated this week!!!

or Amanda and her husband and Andy as a back up

Elissa won

time to pucker up and kiss azz :animated_bouncy:

I gotta give it to him he is one loyal servant. He has turned on everyone except Amanda.. I think he would vote McCrae out in a heartbeat.

It serves no purpose to be malicious and andy is that. On tv. He didn't really like helen no matter what he says. He is all about amanda zimmerman.

I read where Judd asked Andy who he can not trust and Andy said Amanda kinda.....last week Helen lost her power and he turned on her, this week Amanda has lost her power and now he is turning on her.......told Judd he could 100% trust him.

I read where Judd asked Andy who he can not trust and Andy said Amanda kinda.....last week Helen lost her power and he turned on her, this week Amanda has lost her power and now he is turning on her.......told Judd he could 100% trust him.

If judd believes that he can trust andy after andy voted the blindside then judd is dumber than I thought.

If judd believes that he can trust andy after andy voted the blindside then judd is dumber than I thought.

ITA!

I love that they tell him they didn't know about the blindside.....wasn't the vote unanimous? DUH!

Sorry, wrong thread should be in Judds...

Thoughts from Andy's mind......."another HOH, another butt to kiss, more alliances to make...it's neverending for me"

Thoughts from Andy's mind......."another HOH, another butt to kiss, more alliances to make...it's neverending for me"

yep - you hit the nail on the head.

Andy, Elissa and Judd are up. Andy is hanging on Elissa like a leach.

I know he wants Judd to leave so he can work on her to put up GM.

I HATE ANDY

You and me both sister

Andy crashes GM and Aaryn talking. He is telling Aaryn that he thinks he can help keep her.