Andy - Week 9 - POV Replacement

CeCiMom

if I hear him say ONE MORE TIME, I don't know, no one talks game to me... And no one calls him on it...I may just commit my own showacide. This funny little fella (and not haha) is driving me bananas!! Had to turn the feeds off last night...got some work done...

quote name="MadMarty" post="809369" timestamp="1377289738"]

Tellus how you really feel Marty!!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think she's buying any of this. Andy needs to go up; am so sick of his popping up everytime there is a conversation and his playing all sides of the house. I don't think he's a very good role model for students.

He must have tenure and not worried about how he appears on screen.

I so want him to get nominated and evicted this week. This is Elissa's last chance to redeem herself.

I think he made too much of fuss about going on the block this week, since he's never been on the block! Did he really think he wouldn't? Lol

Other than that, I think Andy is playing a nice game. He listened in for weeks on both sides of the house, and no one detected his spy-like qualities until a week ago. He knew when to stay loyal to Helen, and when to roll on her for a stronger alliance with Mc, Amanda and Aaryn. He's also in nicely with Spencer and Judd. He's probably going up today against his other 3am alliance member, and I fully expect him to campaign hard against her. Will he leave? I doubt it, unless Amanda goes totally insane and decides to flip on Mc and Spence.

Andy is playin anything but a nice game, he is just another despicable 3 am crew, a big fat floater, he is ridiculous, cannot stand him, and even tho I do not like GM if she does end up in f3 I'd just as soon she win it then the others, except Elissa , I think her ignorance and lack of couth far exceeds her intention

Andy doing his little freak thing and whispering and cornering people.

Now Andy doing his Candice imitation with his arms flying around. Clearly just as bad as what Aaryn did but he always gets a pass. hummm

LOL @ Andy. Did he really think he was playing a good game? Pretending to be everyone's friend yet running off to snitch to the McNasties will only get you so far in this game. BTW, Andy's BB hero Ragan would not have put up with one one-hundreth of the bigotry Andy does nor would Ragan have lowered himself to engage in it as well.

Now he's been backing the Amazon in the kitchen as she harrasses Elissa....blowing on the horn, etc. What a creepy little tool this guy is. Hope the University he works for is watching and seeing just what kind of scum they have teaching our children.

Ya I used to live there and many of us took classes there. We called it COD. It was before Andy was born though.

and Andy throwing around the c*nt word again and again is really good for his career I bet.