Andy - Week 9 - POV Replacement

CeCiMom

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is the most sickening player in BB history. I can't believe Elissa doesn't follow through on her threat and nominate him.

Cut off the head of the McManda snake - Andy.

True, if it wasn't for him reporting back everything while their in bed and not socializing, they wouldn't even know a game was going on

Wonder if he picked up the fake crying jag from Helen? I mean he cries over sadly voting out my friend, so and so. I think he will be most loyal to Amanda. He prob thinks he could win against her in F2. and he prob could cause she wont be able to bully the jury.

The little worker bee.

I hope that Elissa doesn't forget her "threat" to him that if he didn't vote for Helen, he would be a target of hers. If for some reason he found himself on the block against Mc, he'd probably go once Amanda and Mc exposed all of his dirty laundry.

I blame Helen for andy's power in the house. Was she blind? She would talk to him and he was a roadrunner straight to their lair divulging the latest bit of info. Looking back, Helen Kim was a dumbass for a bunch of reasons. Maybe if she had shut her piehole and paid attention, she would still be there.

As for andy. I find the man absolutely disgusting. He lies and makes fun and is cruel about people for absolutely no reason or gain. I hope that he gets the chance to hear that he is not a good person when he leaves the house and BB altogether.

Love the fact that Elissa asked him to leave HOH because her and GM were talking. He cant run and tell Mcmanda info with this new HOH. LOL AND Judd is keeping things to himself (at least for now). Andy will be a non-entity to Mcmanda real soon.

time to feel the pain :animated_bouncy:

snitch game always gets weeded out as the game goes along

i never was impressed with his gameplay

:animated_bouncy: