Spencer - Week 9

CeCiMom

should be safe

it would be moronic to put him on the block under any circumstance :animated_bouncy:

This is the first time in a long time he can actually relax and try to work an alliance with someone. He wanted Amanda out before all pawn noms. Hope he still feels the same way.

I like Spence. (why is that name familair?)

For sure he's rough around the edges, but if I were in trouble and could have him appear instantly to help me, you bet I'd be calling his name.

I like Spence. (why is that name familair?)

For sure he's rough around the edges, but if I were in trouble and could have him appear instantly to help me, you bet I'd be calling his name.

He'd expect some form of sex as payment for his help. :scared:

He'd expect some form of sex as payment for his help. :scared:

Just like he expects it from the hobos he lets ride the train....what a tool. I hope the railroad will be able to fire him, but he has the union who will back him up no matter what. He's a real jerk and I hope he pays the price when he gets home;

Why are floaters soooo disrespected when most have won the game? Lol

If Spence would learn the art of being a gentleman, I would love him. In spite of his crude behavior, I think he has made a tremendous effort of staying in this game since that whole reveal of the Moving Company, and losing Howard. He's laid low when needed, and has sat on the block 6 times! It's become so much of a habit he makes jokes out of it instead of taking the bitter road like a few alumni. He ran his mouth just a tad too much Thursday and Friday, but he seems to be toning it down again. On top of that Mc and Andy trust him again, so he's going to definitely be a part of this new male alliance that I see forming. Not bad for a guy who was suppose to leave in DE week.

If Spence would learn the art of being a gentleman, I would love him. In spite of his crude behavior, I think he has made a tremendous effort of staying in this game since that whole reveal of the Moving Company, and losing Howard. He's laid low when needed, and has sat on the block 6 times! It's become so much of a habit he makes jokes out of it instead of taking the bitter road like a few alumni. He ran his mouth just a tad too much Thursday and Friday, but he seems to be toning it down again. On top of that Mc and Andy trust him again, so he's going to definitely be a part of this new male alliance that I see forming. Not bad for a guy who was suppose to leave in DE week.

First of all. A lot have been floaters and made it to the f2 or f3, but only a few have won jun,Lisa and Jordan was considered a floater unti Jeff got evicted, there she won the important competitions and won, and you want spencer to be a gentleman, but you give Amanda free pass to bully and act like a B, I just don't get your thinking

I don't think they're disrespected, not in my eyes anyway, but it wasn't too hard with this group to be a floater because they never focused on the obvious and flip flopped too much. They hated each other so much they relied on people like Andy to bring the gossip back and forth and played on heresay only and never with any strategy.

Just like he expects it from the hobos he lets ride the train....what a tool. I hope the railroad will be able to fire him, but he has the union who will back him up no matter what. He's a real jerk and I hope he pays the price when he gets home;

Spencer did cover himself by saying he bartered with a hamburger. :D

If the others are paying a price, I suppose so does he. Oh wait, the others are women, he's a guy, it's permitted to say those things.

Just pointing out he made sure to include that gem to insulate himself. It is kinda laughable and pretty pathetic Spencer has to get sex that way. Marlyn has to be on the watch now Spencer will be a trawling for streetwalker hookers. :D

Then again the whole story is a lot of baloney which is probably the case. :D

Floaters just fill a space and their only purpose is to kiss butts selling votes to stay in the game. It's that way on Survivor too. I MUCH prefer to see TRUE gamers fill the slots.

Floaters just fill a space and their only purpose is to kiss butts selling votes to stay in the game. It's that way on Survivor too. I MUCH prefer to see TRUE gamers fill the slots.

agree - Andy and Spencer patting themselves on the back because they say whoever wins HOH they are Golden. They are fine with McSloth's winning HOH because they would just go after Elissa.

Spencer has not won anything and he is still in the game! He is hanging out with the Mcnasty's and Andy though. He should know that Andy is loyal to them first, him last and he is not in with that alliance. If he wins HOH and goes after Amanda, Mcnasty will have to choose for real. Now that could be interesting. But he will probably go after Elissa and let the Mcnasty's stay and run the house.

Spencer has not won anything and he is still in the game! He is hanging out with the Mcnasty's and Andy though. He should know that Andy is loyal to them first, him last and he is not in with that alliance. If he wins HOH and goes after Amanda, Mcnasty will have to choose for real. Now that could be interesting. But he will probably go after Elissa and let the Mcnasty's stay and run the house.

Didn't he win HOH?