8/22 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

I just have not seen her being treated different. She has been a have not half her time in the house. I feel the same way about these nasty people in the house.. They are so foul mouthed and talk about nothing intelligent ever. I cant believe how often they use the cu** word. I think McManda think they sre entitiled more than Elissa. Amanda's diary room sessions make me want to puke.

At least Amanda's DRs are entertaining. Wanting to have to pull words out of Elissa's mouth is annoying and yes she thinks she is entitled as much if not more than some of the others.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disliked Amanda from day one - as many know

gut feeling -

I have flip flopped this whole season on many of who I like or "hate" but with Amanda it has never wavered.

I disliked Amanda from day one - as many know

gut feeling -

I have flip flopped this whole season on many of who I like or "hate" but with Amanda it has never wavered.

Me neither, since she was quite easy to read from the beginning. I wouldn't mind if she won, because I think if she did, it would be pretty amazing that she could do it from lying in bed all day and being outspoken about how she wanted things done. I think she would be compared to Maggie, but Maggie was subtle and was a real puppet string master.

Initially, amanda was my favorite. I voted for her to be MVP. People here who know me know that. My impression of amanda is based solely on the amanda I have come to know through her tenure on BB. Things do change.

She was my favorite also. and I still like that she plans and bullies and does stuff reminiscent of Evil D. and that she figured out to get into an alliance love affair that makes her good tv so production does not want to see her gone. Somewhere along the way she overstepped by a chasm of disgust and I want to see her go for the sake of someone in there having some intelligence, courage and integrity to say NO to this . I suppose she could get out of the house and learn that the Bnai Brith is revoking her circumcision.