8/22 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1. Which Juror do you want back Judd, Helen, Candice, Jessie ?

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight .....

3. Who do you think is playing best game at this point ?

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. This is so hard. Whoever would go after Amanda. Best bet is Helen or Jessie

2. You know that the little slimeball weasel Andy will have a huge crying breakdown

3. Such a hard question. I thought Aaryn for a while but she didn't try hard enough with Elissa for game purpose. Amanda for having everyone afraid of her. Andy for weasling himself everywhere and never a target.

*note - I hate them all

1. Which Juror do you want back Judd, Helen, Candice, Jessie ? HELEN

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Amanda will gloat that she got Helen out

3. Who do you think is playing best game at this point ? None of them

1. Which Juror do you want back Judd, Helen, Candice, Jessie ? I think only helen has a real shot of not just going in and right back out. With a bit of savy she could gain support back

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight .....Marty and Mad Marty have picked the best two but I am going to go out on a limb here and say Aaryn ,since she seems to realize what a huge error it was not to put Amanda up against Helen will lean more towards teaming with Helen,Gina Marie and Elissa.

3. Who do you think is playing best game at this point ? Helen was but really disappointing she couldnt read Andy till it was to late. Andy was doing an amazing job manipulating the entire house but I think badly misjudged when to pick a side and picking the wrong one.Final three with a couple,come on! Aaryn did a remarkable job at recovery but when faced with the best move I have seen in this game in a while , she made the same mistake Andy did. I seriously do not like Mcrea for several reasons but I think he is playing the ultimate game. He is keeping a very low profile while letting Amanda draw all the heat and pushing an adjenda that will get him at least very close to the end.

1. Which Juror do you want back Judd, Helen, Candice, Jessie ? I really don't care but I hope it is not helen. Too many big mistakes to be deserving of coming back or winning, not that any of them are deserving.

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Andy will cry so that he can use the tears as lubrication for his nose so that it fits perfectly up the a** of the next HOH.

3. Who do you think is playing best game at this point ? Amanda, The Godmother. Everyone of them is afraid of her. Her plan is to bulldoze her way to the end and nobody has the guts to get in her way.

1. Which Juror do you want back Judd, Helen, Candice, Jessie ? I am hopeful it is Candice and she and Elissa take turns getting HOH and get revenge on these twits, but most likely it will be Helen returning!

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... I believe on tonight's show they will attempt to lie to Elissa, but she will see through them and it will fuel her stronger for HOH.

3. Who do you think is playing best game at this point ? I really can't stand Amanda's tactics of bullying and constant talking about the other houseguests when they are out of ear shot, but if McCrea really is using her as the enforcer for his game and is the most liked by the others, then he has it hands down!

1. Which Juror do you want back Judd, Helen, Candice, Jessie ? None really but if i must chose someone who will last more than a week or can think for themselves and wont repeat same mistakes that got them evicted

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Andy will encourage everyone during juror returnee competition and be the first to welcome back whoever comes back

3. Who do you think is playing best game at this point ? Amanda by default ........ that is how much this season is lacking gameplay wise.. even amanda isnt all that getting into so many unnecessary fights is poor gameplay imo

So the more I think about it. Julie said the evicted HG would compete and have a "chance" to re-enter the BB house.

Do you think that they will just compete in the HOH with the rest of the HG? Maybe nobody will come back?

So the more I think about it. Julie said the evicted HG would compete and have a "chance" to re-enter the BB house.

Do you think that they will just compete in the HOH with the rest of the HG? Maybe nobody will come back?

separate comp :animated_bouncy:

Marty :

" So the more I think about it. Julie said the evicted HG would compete and have a "chance" to re-enter the BB house.

Do you think that they will just compete in the HOH with the rest of the HG? Maybe nobody will come back? "

I, asked the same question in another thread ... Julie wasn't very clear about what will take place.

I'm hoping it's 2 separate Comps.

Should be an interesting show either way.

Helen. Simply because she will know that Andy and McCrae completely betrayed her. I don't think the other 3 evicted would be smart enough to try and do anything about it.

Spencer will pick his nose, yet again.

3. Who do you think is playing best game at this point

I am going to go with Aaryn. I know people are afraid of Amanda for whatever reason, but Aaryn has proven she can win as well as worked her way back into a strong social position within the house. It is only a shame she has such hate in her heart, which came out the first few weeks of the show, otherwise she may very well be America's favorite as well.

(1) Would love to see Judd come back but only if he has developed a back bone to play this game to the end as I certainly believe he knows 'how' to the play this game. But then I suppose Helen would be my second choice as she has been a hoot to watch....she is a regular little cheer leader and tells the "one of the week" how well they are playing the game and they are the new Janelle or Dan...Helen doesn't want to win..she is just soooo glad to be here. (2)Elissa will purse her lips and rub her tongue over her teeth and charmingly let us know she is Rachel's sister. (3) I suppose I must pick McCrae as who is playing the best game....he really isn't that gullible to Amanda is he? Naw I didn't think so? He is just a guy who has a gal who is willing to keep him happy while he plays her while winning a half million bucks.

Helen just b/c I think she's the only one who might have any chance of getting Amanda out.

Andy will say, "I sadly vote to evict my dear friend, Helen"

As much as I hate to say it, Amanda. At this point, I just don't see any way that she doesn't make it to F2.

1. Which Juror do you want back Judd, Helen, Candice, Jessie ? HELEN or Candice because they will go against AMANDA.

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight .....Amanda will talk annoying loud in confessional.

3. Who do you think is playing best game at this point ? MC CRAE, he agrees with Amanda's picks, has a good social game, as guilty as Amanda but less annoying and allowing her to be the target.

1. Which Juror do you want back Judd, Helen, Candice, Jessie ? Jessie...

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Uhh, like umm duckie will like say like...

3. Who do you think is playing best game at this point ? None of them really...

here we go :animated_bouncy:

Helen just b/c I think she's the only one who might have any chance of getting Amanda out.

Andy will say, "I sadly vote to evict my dear friend, Helen"

As much as I hate to say it, Amanda. At this point, I just don't see any way that she doesn't make it to F2.

Someone got it verbatim...