General irks/annoying things

skins93

NYROSE, I admire your attempt to help our fellow NYer, but the facts are VERY plain, to me...she is a racist like no other...cause she HIDES in tolerance clothes!! The discussion was about promoting your own business and the derogatory remarks started to fly...GM JUMPED on the band wagon with her UNCF dig...not to promote the UNCF but to point out that it was in the SAME category as Hitler...then she BRAGGED that SHE got to say that!! Patting herself on the back for a dig at African-Americans any chance she gets!!

THE DR TOLD HER??? That she was perceived as a racist so to overcome that she lumps the UNCF with Hitler???? Further proof that she DOES NOT CARE what anyone thinks of her, she's gonna do EVERYTHING she can to get the racist vote!!!

Hides in tolerance clothing...not at all, she knows she is saying outrageous things and tends to indicate that she knows by saying "did I really say that" or making a face like covering her mouth...You are not watching her. She did not make a comparison to Hitler She spoke about giving money to the UNCF as being something some would object to just as she knows so many people resent welfare and health care given to poor people perceived by so many as being mainly Af Ams perceived by those as lazy therefore poor and needy. She does not brag that she got to say it, she points out that she is the one who says such outrageous things, she knows she is being targeted for being the one who does.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hides in tolerance clothing...not at all, she knows she is saying outrageous things and tends to indicate that she knows by saying "did I really say that" or making a face like covering her mouth...You are not watching her. She did not make a comparison to Hitler She spoke about giving money to the UNCF as being something some would object to just as she knows so many people resent welfare and health care given to poor people perceived by so many as being mainly Af Ams perceived by those as lazy therefore poor and needy. She does not brag that she got to say it, she points out that she is the one who says such outrageous things, she knows she is being targeted for being the one who does.

"Hides in tolerance clothing"...I meant she ONLY makes those when no one who is Af Am, Asian and/or homosexual in within earshot! The fact that she even SAYS that stuff seems racist...to me! So I respectfully agree to disagree :hug:

Ridiculous as it may seem... since not everyone becomes completely CONSUMED by BB every summer...but the tweets that are shown right before each show's commercial break irritate me always...when it is showing surprise or excitement over something I know happened two or three days ago...

Ridiculous as it may seem... since not everyone becomes completely CONSUMED by BB every summer...but the tweets that are shown right before each show's commercial break irritate me always...when it is showing surprise or excitement over something I know happened two or three days ago...

I find the emotionality of the tweets excessive, but what an interesting confession of annoyance at those who do not follow the forum info.

While complaining about Elissa using the show do promote her exercise business, Andy said, "Elissersize dot com which makes you gain weight." GinaMarie adds, "It's a virus." Spencer: "And all proceeds go to help spread STDs throughout North America..." Andy: "I thought it went to the Adolph Hitler foundation." Spencer: "Yeah, some of the proceeds actually do... the Adolph Hitler 5K..." They all laugh and GinaMarie says, "and to the United Negro College Fund. You knew I had to throw that in!" Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't GinaMarie just equate the United Negro College Fund to Hitler?

No, you equated the United Negro College Fund to Hitler. You took a joking moment in a conversation involving multiple people and focused on how you can try and stick it to GM. You were wrong and I corrected you as you asked.

No, you equated the United Negro College Fund to Hitler. You took a joking moment in a conversation involving multiple people and focused on how you can try and stick it to GM. You were wrong and I corrected you as you asked.

truth - This is a season of dissecting every word said by the house guests in HOPES of finding a racist or bigoted component to it.