Dade

Tyson And Rachel...couple

I watch hoping to see new people. Apparently you watch hoping to see the same people over and over.

To each our own!

I watch the ones I like and I don't watch the ones that I have a problem with. This is my last season watching The Biggest Loser. I don't like the changes they made. I am just thinking you don't like Survivor or Big Brother and always seem angry at the production choices for the show but you keep watching. I was just wondering.

Ugh, Biggest Loser has gotten so boring. Yes, I love seeing them lose weight and make transformations, but where is the strategy? They have completely taken that away. That's what made the show fun! That is my off-topic rant.

OT: Biggest Loser moves so slow and they cry so much. I hate that show. I don't think of survivor, AR and BB as reality shows. More unreality shows. I am not a fan of bringing people back year after year. They lose me with that but apparently many people love it. I seldom watch every single episode of any of those shows and a major part of the fun of it all for me is coming to morty's and complaining, etc...

OT: Biggest Loser moves so slow and they cry so much. I hate that show. I don't think of survivor, AR and BB as reality shows. More unreality shows. I am not a fan of bringing people back year after year. They lose me with that but apparently many people love it. I seldom watch every single episode of any of those shows and a major part of the fun of it all for me is coming to morty's and complaining, etc...I'

I'm entitled to your opinion - LOL

I only "like" some of the returnees - the ones I wubbed like Jeff & Jordan and Dan. I really liked Janelle in season six but did not like her when she returned. When they bring back returns that I don't like then I get to hate on them. It's all good.

Biggest Loser is too political and sappy now. I liked it when they had alliances and back stabbing. I always love the weight loss results though.

Slimcruz: " a major part of the fun of it all for me is coming to morty's and complaining, "

I'll second that :laugh4:

Guest 6Borders

Slimcruz: " a major part of the fun of it all for me is coming to morty's and complaining, "

I'll second that :laugh4:

Definitely!

(Slowpoke, good to see you!!)

Personally I don't give a shit who the cast - new or recycled.

Nor do I give a shit about anyone elses opinion... but I think we're all already aware of that.

VwV

Guest 6Borders

Personally I don't give a shit who the cast - new or recycled.

Oh now c'mon, you know you are looking forward to the "Brawn" on the next season,

and you would not mind a bunch of Hayden's in their all-togethers!!

Personally I was going for this new reality show:

Contestants, you have your choice...39 days on Survivor, 3 months on Big Brother or (drum roll)...

can you survive ONE WEEK at Wicked's House...her rules!!!

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Oh now c'mon, you know you are looking forward to the "Brawn" on the next season,

and you would not mind a bunch of Hayden's in their all-togethers!!

Personally I was going for this new reality show:

Contestants, you have your choice...39 days on Survivor, 3 months on Big Brother or (drum roll)...

can you survive ONE WEEK at Wicked's House...her rules!!!

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Night. Survive just one night.

Night. Survive just one night.

So where do I sign up? What could possibly happen in 24 hours?

Wicked .... I didn't know you lived in Fargo......