Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Tina And Katie...mother/daughter

tinadaughter.jpg

Name (Age): Tina Wesson (52)
Tribe Designation: Returning Player
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Katie’s Mother
Previous Season: Survivor: Australia – winner; Survivor: All Stars – non-jury, 1st out
Current Residence: Robbinsville, N.C.
Why Did You Want to Return to Survivor and Play with Your Loved One? Survivor gets in your blood. It is a thrill and an honor and a quest to get to play! Then to be able to share the experience with my daughter who happens to also be my best friend, what a gift!

Name (Age): Katie Collins (25)
Tribe Designation: Loved Ones
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Tina’s Daughter
Current Residence: New York, N.Y.
Personal Claim to Fame: Raising thousands of dollars for the American Lung Association by climbing 55 flights of stairs at Penn Plaza.
Inspiration in Life: Anaïs Nin was a strong independent woman who paved the way for women writers, especially in regards to sexuality. She was a bi-coastal, man-eating tigress.
Hobbies: Yoga, playing ukulele/banjolele, hiking and sailing.
Pet Peeves: Grammar misuses and poor manners.
3 Words to Describe You: Creative, funny and driven.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) My soprano ukulele 2) Deck of cards 3) Camera
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I share DNA with my mother who was on season 2 so I can’t relate any more than that! I can also relate to Whitney Duncan because she was smart, southern and was a musician.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Claiming the title of “sole survivor” would be a huge accomplishment. Being able to do this with my Mom is the coolest!
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am certainly not a quitter and the final Survivor has to earn that title, which I have every intention of doing. It’s time to get down and dirty.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I’m wildly creative and that translates to everything I do - cooking, games and strategies that would put my team and I ahead of others.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? My Mom is the single most amazing person I know. To play Survivor together definitely tops any experience we have ever had together. I can't wait to compete with or against this truly amazing woman, as a daughter and a best friend, it's an honor!

cbs.com

Tina was the ONLY one that jumped into flooding water to save her tribes rice from floating away. PROPS!

I dunno, I just don't see her going very far this season. Dosen't look like her tribe needs a mother.

And she's OLD SCHOOL Survivor... when it was still good

I think this is her third time playing. I didn't see her win season 2, but I did see her get voted off second I believe in survivor all-stars. So far, so good for her.

Liked her all the way through...daughter OK and funny...peeves grammar errors ...funny and does yoga, but does not need a yoga mat...so good on her.

I can't believe the others in the tribe were too stupid to split these two up... DUH!!

I don't think Monica would have gone against Tina or Katie. I believe that's the reason why Vytas was the target. Tina and Katie have their days numbered though. There's no way any alliance will let a pair make it to the finals UNLESS Katie and Tina team up with another pair still left in the game.

Tina was much different her winning season. I don't really see her diving into flood waters to save her tribes tin of rice anymore.

Tina was much different her winning season. I don't really see her diving into flood waters to save her tribes tin of rice anymore.

So true.

Why on earth would Tina tell Monica she was going to get 5th place? And why on earth would Tina/Katie not fight to bring on board Laura/Ciera for a six person couples alliance?

Guest 6Borders

I like Tina ok (still was not happy to see her back), but no use for Katie.

I had respect for Tina's game until she told Monica she was 5th place...not smart!!!

Why are they still there? :rolleyes:

Tina's lost her spunk and age has caught up to her.

Katie is the fortunate last person of the alliance remaining who goes off the radar. Or you can say she's unfortunate since she does not seem to have a good chance of winning. I can see her being carried to the end, but I can't see her winning.

Not good at the game. I did read on FB that her son died last week. I think it was a traffic accident.

Not good at the game. I did read on FB that her son died last week. I think it was a traffic accident.

Heartbreaking. So young. I liked Tina back when and I like her still.

Sign in to follow this