Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rupert And Laura...married

She's a strange-looking lady.

She seems like there's some simmering mcnasty just below the surface.

I don't know if she's smart enough to keep quiet or we're just not seeing what she's doing. She did open up her mouth in the episode where Laura Morrett got voted out by telling Kat that Monica and Laura M where complaining about Kat competing in the challenge.

It may have been, it may not have been. I'm not really sure. I don't think you should make too many waves if you're near the bottom of the totem pole. Of course, there's the other side of the coin where if you are on the bottom of the totem pole, you should try to sow some seeds of doubt to give yourself a fighting chance of staying.

I should be a coach in this game.

She's a strange-looking lady.

Your too kind. Robert Redford I'm not, but dat gurl is fugly. :maleficent:

Your too kind. Robert Redford I'm not, but dat gurl is fugly. :maleficent:

I thought losing weight and tanning might help.... but then her beard grew in and....

I thought losing weight and tanning might help.... but then her beard grew in and....

THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rupert should have never swapped places with her. He would have been far more entertaining than his wife. Just my 2 cents.

Guest 6Borders

Rupert should have never swapped places with her. He would have been far more entertaining than his wife. Just my 2 cents.

I definitely concur! She's been boring!

Sign in to follow this