Dade

Monica And Brad...married

I 'd be happy to see her gone. She belongs in an apartment watching day of our lives, not on this show.

She better win challenges. Great skin, though. LOL @ the Botox, Steve. I'm thinking major peel but if that is the case; that island sun will be bad. I like her because she is soooooooo irritating and I liked Brad because he's such a guy.

So, Monica has won three individual immunities, but she seems like a non-entity when the show is on. She is kinda of like Sherri from last season, just there. Although, I don't believe Sherri ever won immunity. When I'm watching the show, I see confessionals from nearly every player except Monica. Monica is only shown during immunity challenges it seems. Because of this editing, I cannot see her winning, but I can see her sitting in the final 3. Despite her wins, she seems to be on no one's radar. Her gameplay and how it is affecting others is a mystery to me.

Is it just me or did she not get that much airtime tonight, again? I honestly think she would win over Gervase and Tyson in the final 3 if they keep their shenanigans up.

She has been a beast in the immunity challenges, why they didn't use this opportunity to get rid of her will remain a mystery to me. I know it's a numbers game but immunity is way more threatening.

Monica is good at challenges but I just don't like her dingy personality. Her shiny face gets on my nerves too.

Monica is good at challenges but I just don't like her dingy personality. Her shiny face gets on my nerves too.

Brilliant minds think alike!

Guest 6Borders

CBS is givng her some pretty good edits and she is

winning challenges which is worth something.

She just might slide in and win Survivor because I

think she can better impress/sway the jury to vote for her.

Did I say that I like monica? If I did; I do not. She is a tough competitor, though. I give her that. So is laura.

Guest 6Borders

I was really not sure which way she was going to vote last night

(tho I have to say I like her better now for voting out Haydork).

She is too wishy-washy and needs to SHUT UP and start

paying attention or she is going

to find out she's been on Tyson's short leash

Hope she's next to go. She puts on a tough, smart act but doesn't really have the balls to go up against the big boys.

Hope she's next to go. She puts on a tough, smart act but doesn't really have the balls to go up against the big boys.

Trust me, shes got balls. She just wears them in a different place!

She got on my last nerve with her little I have the power and not showing any loyalty.

I like her probably because I can empathize with her. I don't know if she ever considered switching on Tyson or Gervase or if the edit made it look like she did. Some people do put others before themselves so much that they stop living their life for their own and start living it for others. I think she is a genuinely good person, maybe a little bit irritating at times, but still has a good heart.

Blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and here's hoping she never returns.

Just did not like her from the beginning. She was hanging on people and butting her nose in and not playing a good game. She was good a competitions and I will give her credit for that but not good at the game. Teasing both sides is with your power is not a way to endear them. I am surprised the sent Tina home and kept Monica.

Guest 6Borders

She got a sympathy vote which is all she deserved.

Sorry but I just can't stand the way she is always saying "Monica"

like there is another person with her.

She was so very stupid to not have worked to rid the place of tyson. But then, nobody liked her anyway. Can't imagine her being a gator homecoming queen.

Guest 6Borders

She was so very stupid to not have worked to rid the place of tyson. But then, nobody liked her anyway. Can't imagine her being a gator homecoming queen.

Well, we don't know what the homecoming competition was like...lol!

I hope she's gone home and watched the tapes and now knows she was Tyson's lapdog.

She needs to stay home and be a big badass in her own small pond!

Well, we don't know what the homecoming competition was like...lol!

I hope she's gone home and watched the tapes and now knows she was Tyson's lapdog.

She needs to stay home and be a big badass in her own small pond!

So true. :)

They were already home before the season started airing, so she definitely saw all the episodes before being on the live results show; she just didn't seem to agree with that interpretation.

Guest 6Borders

They were already home before the season started airing, so she definitely saw all the episodes before being on the live results show; she just didn't seem to agree with that interpretation.

How long do they have between the final Tribal Council vote and the live show?

I guess I was more thinking of her babbling and crying as a final 3, but that makes

total sense that she didn't like what she saw and was still trying to justify!!