Dade

Monica And Brad...married

monicabrad.jpg

Name (Age): Monica Culpepper (42)
Tribe Designation: Returning Player
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Brad’s Wife
Previous Season: Survivor: One World – non-jury, 5th out
Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.
Why Did You Want to Return to Survivor and Play with Your Loved One? I wanted the chance to redeem myself from my early exit on One World and there is no better way to do that than with the love of my life and lifelong tribe mate, Brad. He's my guy and having my "shield" out there is an adventure in itself.

Name (Age): Brad Culpepper (44)
Tribe Designation: Loved Ones
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Monica’s Husband
Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.
Occupation: Attorney and retired NFL player. Played for the Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Chicago Bears.
Personal Claim to Fame: My 21 year marriage.
Inspiration in Life: Monica, because she is selfless in her drive to improve our family.
Hobbies: Any outdoor adventure, kickboxing and gardening.
Pet Peeves: Hypocrisy and long goodbyes.
3 Words to Describe You: Tenacious, independent and forward thinking.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: The outdoorsy types like Ozzy, Colby and the first time Skupin played.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Redeem my wife for being blindsided by Colton.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Learning from my wife’s experience, I know I can never truly trust anyone. I’ll play paranoid and always play my angle.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I grew up in a stilt house on Dog Island in the Gulf of Mexico, spent 18 years in various locker rooms dealing with all kinds, and have devoted my last 12 years as a trial attorney, persuading people to understand my clients’ positions.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? Monica means more to me than anyone in this world. While this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, I will always place her before me as I would never want to jeopardize her Survivor flame.

cbs.com

Think they may be putting targets on themselves...

I thought I wasn't going to like Culpepper, but he is playing the game well so far it seems. A guys alliance seems cliche, but gender alliances seem to work well. Well, except on Survivor Vanuatu.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's get rid of a physical threat on our losing tribe 9 days into the game.

Also, what Brad forgot to take into account is the fact that Candice dislikes the tribe that voted her out. She would've gone with Brad and his tribe if she were to get back into the game. It didn't matter at that particular time who John was more loyal to, the important thing was to get numbers, and with one vote, Brad successfully lost two.

If his tribe lets him get to the merge, they will prove themselves unworthy players and the ultimate newbies. Send the windbag home.

I agree with all of you.

ding dong

Brad, this is why "strong players" never make it to the end... because the "strong players" go after other "strong players" too early. All you had to do was stay loyal with the five guys and you would've been sitting pretty and probably would've won an immunity challenge.

Maybe Monica was smart in burning the hidden immunity idol clue, but I don't think I would've given up that information. You could've used the clue and try to find it. If you can't find it, then share the clue. If you end up finding it, then simply play it at the next tribal to guarantee your safety.

My son says she has beady lil black rat eyes HA

cute_rat_face_cake_pick-rbe7c7d456ef44d7

She needs to chill out. In a merge her rep as Miss Gabby won't gain her an ounce of trust.

I don't like her creepy beady eyed stare either... Gross...

I like her okay or as much as I like any of the women this go-round. I liked Brad. She can't lose anymore weight; she'll disappear. Too gaunt, too much done. Wouldn't mind seeing her win.

Not that it really matters but I don't think she is pretty and find her gaunt but whatever Monica does to keep that complexion so fabulous after all this time on the show is something that I wish she would share. The rest of them look like hell but not her. Monica's skin glows.

I just don't think she knows how to play the game very well. I know she is still there but.... not for long I guess.

Not that it really matters but I don't think she is pretty and find her gaunt but whatever Monica does to keep that complexion so fabulous after all this time on the show is something that I wish she would share. The rest of them look like hell but not her. Monica's skin glows.

Extra stregnth Botox ???

I just don't think she knows how to play the game very well. I know she is still there but.... not for long I guess.

Good point.

Guest 6Borders

She was boring and clueless last time she played and her hubby is a jerk!

I was very glad to see him gone. I don't know how she's lasted this long!