Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Laura And Ciera...mother/daughter

Guest 6Borders

Ciera sure pulled one out of the fire with that challenge. I can't belive

those idiots (especially Tyson) did not immediately come up with the

8 words...even my dogs got it right away!! Jeff says it just about every

challenge.

Wow, didn't see that win coming. Way to go Ciera. I haven't liked her this whole game but gotta give the girl props for that kick-ass, come from behind, life saving win. Even though he knew she sealed his fate, I think Hayden was genuinely impressed and happy for her.

I hate bringing back previous players but Ciera would be an exception. She's the only one who tried to make big moves and I'm glad Jeff praised her for that on last night's live show. I'd like to see how she does without the handicap of being part of a duo.

Guest 6Borders

I hate bringing back previous players but Ciera would be an exception. She's the only one who tried to make big moves and I'm glad Jeff praised her for that on last night's live show. I'd like to see how she does without the handicap of being part of a duo.

You will probably see them on Amazing Race...easier than CBS actually thinking and doing some casting.

Just make her mom cover up that weird cleavage. You could park a Buick between her boobs.

Sign in to follow this