Dade

Kat And Hayden...couple

The both have kinda interesting teeth...

He has teeth?

I think Kat has shown her inability to follow her own advice. She said that people need to keep their mouths shut to get further in the game, and she ends up blabbing to Tina about getting rid of Monica. Hayden, on the other hand, I believe has what it takes to win Survivor. He may not get there, but he won't make the same mistake Kat did. And if he does, I'll eat my words.

yay! She got da boot! She'll never make it back.

She looks like one of the Hemmingway sisters... only more beaver like.

6668449053_92871fb6d2_b.jpg

All Kat had to do is go to Creepy eyes and whats his face, and they could have split up the two vote mother/daughter combo...

But noooo...

Can't believe she actually voiced her fear that hayden might like her less for being booted. WTH? What she did was so stupid as to appear scripted.

I think it just shows her immaturity with those comments.

True. Hayden will probably be glad that she is gone. Hayden is clearly the one to watch and it is patently clear that none of them watched Big Brother 12. It is also patently clear that Hayden's last stateside visit was for some dynamic teeth whitening.

OT: Margaux Hemingway was breathtakingly beautiful in person. Zero makeup, jeans and t-shirt; absolutely stunning and all 6 feet of her totally natural. A sad ending for a sweet, sweet girl; to be sure.

Can't believe she actually voiced her fear that hayden might like her less for being booted. WTH? What she did was so stupid as to appear scripted.

She sounded like a high schooler.

She sounded like a high schooler.

She did and she (and the H girls) do have that beaverish slant. ROFLMAO

Guest 6Borders

Kat was a complete idiot the first time she played and I didn't think it

was possible but she topped herself in that department.

Haydork is no better than he was on Big Brother...he's gotten lucky

both times to be in a strong guy alliance.

It was definitely a good laugh when he said he cared more about Kat

than the game of Survivor and Jeff called him on it. I thought he was

going to throw up when Kat said she wanted to switch. If Hayden

could move forward as well as he backpeddles he might be worth watching.

Good analysis! I think you nailed Hayden right there.

Hayden. That's it. Hayden seems pretty smart in the lay-low department but he dates that Kat-person so he can't be all that. I dunno.

Like him or not, or whether you think he is lucky, he is part of the survivor final six. I still believe he has a good chance of winning. He's quiet and observes human behavior well. He was the only one on the last episode commenting on Ciera's and Tyson's inability to look him in the eye and avoiding him. Part of this game is reading body language and being able to tell when someone is going to strike. After all, we communicate more through our actions than our words.

He definitely did a good job trying to make a play at tribal council. I guess it also helped his case that Tyson and Gervase are arrogant and let Hayden get under their skin.

I do not get the draw for rocks thing...I thought with a tie they had to build a fire the two who were tied to be voted out. Please explain what happened...

Well Elyssa from BB already told us Hayden's standing in the game during Big Brother so thy really ruiend that for me.

Well Elyssa from BB already told us Hayden's standing in the game during Big Brother so thy really ruiend that for me.

I missed that Marty?

Spoiler

She said that Hayden was in the Final 4