Dade

Colton And Caleb...engaged

probst is so judgmental I'd love to see him in one of these challenges and watch while someone tells him to dig deep

Any way you slice it Colton is a major pussy. He should have never been allowed back on this show. Period.

Well well well.... Caleb gave us some good entertainment. Loved the Tribal

He supposedly loves that freak, Colton, so I'm not needing any entertainment from the chub.

Well we do not know how a person is when in real life. Caleb seems ok, but colton was apparently too overwhelmed by the experience of the show and the island

"We," know enough to not care about Colton and be thankful that he is goneo and to be suspect of anybody who could affiance themselves to that whiny, drama-queen.

probst is so judgmental I'd love to see him in one of these challenges and watch while someone tells him to dig deep

I'd so let him dig deep...........................................

Guest 6Borders

Glad Colton self-evicted! Caleb seems to have some smarts about this game.

I like him better than most of the other people and would not mind seeing him

win if Colton was not going to share the spoils and the spotlight.

I'd so let him dig deep...........................................

zero sexy about the twerp I would think you'd need sexy to be wicked...

I can't see Caleb being voted off any time soon. I honestly think he's in one of the best positions in the game.

I can't see Caleb being voted off any time soon. I honestly think he's in one of the best positions in the game.

Agree. Caleb and whatshisface from Big Brother. Can't remember his name right this minute.

Guest 6Borders

I don't think Colton (or any quitter) should be allowed to

attend finale night. Colton acted like what he did was no big deal.

JERK! I hope Caleb wises up!

Like I said (if I didn't I should have), caleb likes colton and that being the case; can't have all that much going for him.

zero sexy about the twerp I would think you'd need sexy to be wicked...

No idea wth you said.

Guest 6Borders

I have to seriously question the motives of anyone who could spent more than 5

minutes with Colton and still like him. I suspect either Caleb is a multiple personality or

Colton's wealthy family is paying him to take their son off their hands!

I could question the choice of partners of many people, on and off TV. The truth is no one knows the true dynamics of a relationship except the 2 people involved. I like Caleb enough to give him the benefit of the doubt. He seems happier than most of my family & friends. I question the sanity of people who I know are miserable with their partner yet choose to do nothing about it.

Guest 6Borders

I could question the choice of partners of many people, on and off TV. The truth is no one knows the true dynamics of a relationship except the 2 people involved. I like Caleb enough to give him the benefit of the doubt. He seems happier than most of my family & friends. I question the sanity of people who I know are miserable with their partner yet choose to do nothing about it.

You're right and as long as Colton & Caleb are happy....I just hope I don't have to see their wedding on

Amazing Race or Big Brother!!!

They put themselves on a tv show and act like a total ass more than once; I'm thinking ass. It isn't rocket science nor is it deep.