Dade

Candice And John...married

candicejohn.jpg

Name (Age): Candice (30)
Tribe Designation: Returning Player
Relationship to Significant Castaway: John’s Wife
Previous Season: Survivor: Cook Islands-13th out, 5th jury member; Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians-13th out, 5th jury member
Current Residence: Washington, D.C.
Why Did You Want to Return to Survivor and Play with Your Loved One? We are both successful in our individual lives, but we never get a chance to be competitive and play together on a team. I can’t think of anybody I would trust more to be on my side as a teammate. I’m very proud of my husband and I want to show him off!

Name (Age): John (30)
Tribe Designation: Loved Ones
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Candice’s Husband
Current Residence: Washington, D.C.
Personal Claim to Fame: Being a West Point grad, graduating from Georgetown Medical School and training at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for my Orthopedic Surgery residency.
Inspiration in Life: The Wounded Warriors that we care for at Walter Reed.
Hobbies: Basketball, golf and working out.
Pet Peeves: Slow thinkers, talkers and movers; people who eat paper; illogical, irrational and inflexible people; excuses; mouth breathers.
3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, off-the-cuff, and loyal.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) My wife – someone I can always trust! 2) My dogs – great listeners and never talk back. 3) Deck of cards – helps pass the time.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I relate most to Mick and Marcus because of my profession. I also relate to Penner and Boston Rob, as smart family oriented guys who realize they have more to play for then just themselves.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: This is one of the most intense, intellectual and physical challenges I can think of, and being able to play with Candice will make it that much more interesting and crazy!
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My work ethic, determination, outside-the-box thinking, flexibility and mental toughness.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have a well-rounded mix of athleticism, grit and social emotional intelligence.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? This will be such an incredible experience and an awesome opportunity for us! How many people can say they’ve competed in a game for a million dollars with the love of their life? There’s nobody in this world I trust more than Candice and this will be a crazy story for us to tell our kids someday.

cbs.com

Smart, successful, good-looking couple. If she makes it off Redemption, I think she will be a competititor. Him, I like okay but like her better. They would be great on AR.

I didn't like Candice on the Cook Islands, and I was surprised to see her return on the "Heroes" tribe on "Heroes vs. Villains." I think I liked her on Heroes vs Villains. Once again, I just don't have that much of an opinion about her, but she seems nice.

His pet peeves "Slow thinkers, talkers and movers; people who eat paper; illogical, irrational and inflexible people; excuses; mouth breathers." On that alone can not stand him because I do not like illogical,irrational and inflexible people.

If she makes it off Redemption, I think she will be a competititor.

Not if, when!!

really How?

Hard to miss. You'd think the jock had killed her kitten.

I don't think she made a fool out of herself. I think that it was in poor taste that she flipped off Brad, but I can't say that I wouldn't have done the same in her position. After all, Candice has probably heard stories about Brad controlling the tribe from Marissa, then Rachel, then finally her husband.

If she does make it off redemption island, I find it very difficult for her fitting into either tribe now.

His pet peeves "Slow thinkers, talkers and movers; people who eat paper; illogical, irrational and inflexible people; excuses; mouth breathers." On that alone can not stand him because I do not like illogical,irrational and inflexible people.

So, you both hate the same things. Why does that make you not like him?

She was no stranger to Survivor. If she got THAT bent over BOO HOO her name being written down OR another player playing hardcore.. then GOOD RIDDANCE to a whiner.

Boot in the..................................................

I don't care that she is gone but I did find the "finger" entertaining.

So, you both hate the same things. Why does that make you not like him?

because he is the things he says he does not like

She was a fool to give anybody the finger. I am glad that she is gone. I like him much better without her big mouth around to cause him unnecessary grief.

She was a fool to give anybody the finger. I am glad that she is gone. I like him much better without her big mouth around to cause him unnecessary grief.

ITA. I liked him before other than seeming a bit hen pecked. She wears the pants and didn't even seem very affectionate. If I were her I'd climb that boys tree 24/7...

Yeah. John's a real hottie. Much moreso with out her around to make you wonder why he picked her in the first place. She prolly picked him and told him he was picked and that was that.

I was really hoping he was going to get back in the game. I liked John too.