Dade

Aras And Vytas...Brothers

Here's what I believe Aras's downfall was. He let his ego from winning the show the first time get in the way of thinking clearly. He got rid of Laura M, someone who trusted him 100% and now he suffers the repercussions of it. He should've never voted her out even if she wasn't part of his core alliance early in the game. She was still a vote for him. Now that she's back, he let his pride get in the way of aligning with her. He should've made a couples alliance with tina/katie and laura/ciera. Now that there are only two couples left, it is nearly impossible for any of them to make it to the end together.

Seriously, I need to go out to the island and knock some sense into these people.

You are right. Aras seemed smug at times. LOL @ knocking some sense into them. All that you say makes perfect sense to me, cajunboiler. They appear to be in a fog and not thinking clearly, at all.

Here's what I believe Aras's downfall was. He let his ego from winning the show the first time get in the way of thinking clearly. He got rid of Laura M, someone who trusted him 100% and now he suffers the repercussions of it. He should've never voted her out even if she wasn't part of his core alliance early in the game. She was still a vote for him. Now that she's back, he let his pride get in the way of aligning with her. He should've made a couples alliance with tina/katie and laura/ciera. Now that there are only two couples left, it is nearly impossible for any of them to make it to the end together.

Seriously, I need to go out to the island and knock some sense into these people.

Now that would up the ratings considerably

lol, it sure would. Some crazy redneck going up to a contestant, slapping them upside the head, then running away.

I dislike Vytas especially after his comments at the beginning of this week's Ponderosa episode. I think he is just putting on the facade of a nice guy, and I am glad to see him go to Ponderosa. Aras did not ruin Vytas's game, Vytas ruined Vytas's game.

I dislike Vytas especially after his comments at the beginning of this week's Ponderosa episode. I think he is just putting on the facade of a nice guy, and I am glad to see him go to Ponderosa. Aras did not ruin Vytas's game, Vytas ruined Vytas's game.

Exactly he is playing the women but of course that is the game.

I liked him but got tired of the "poor me," schtick and the smirks which appear to be a family-thing and not endearing at all.

Guest 6Borders

Vytas sure was bitter. You need to get past not voting for someone

who played a great game just cos they voted you out. What a baby!

Vytas has had a sh!tty life because he plays the victim. Deal with it loser.