Dade

Survivor: Blood vs. Water...discussion

SURVIVOR BLOOD VS. WATER NEWS: CAST AND TWIST REVEALED

POSTED ON AUG 21, 2013 09:50AM

CBS announced today the 20 castaways who will compete against each other on SURVIVOR, when the Emmy Award-winning series returns for its 27th season with a special 90-minute premiere,Wednesday, Sept. 18 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Former Players Compete With Their Loved Ones

The fall edition of SURVIVOR, themed "Blood vs. Water," will feature former players competing with - and ultimately against - their loved ones who share the same goal: to outwit, outplay, outlast and ultimately be crowned Sole Survivor. Will the returnees use their prior experience in the game to help their partners or will they leave their relatives alone to fend for themselves? Alliances and relationships will be tested and bonds will be broken when mothers, daughters, brothers, spouses and partners vie against each other in the ultimate competition, raising the question: which is thicker - Blood or Water?

Redemption Island Returns... With a Twist

This edition of SURVIVOR will feature the return of Redemption Island, where castaways who have been eliminated from the game can seek redemption and return for a chance to win the million dollar prize. The twist this season, however, is loved ones will be forced to choose whether to "save" their partner on Redemption Island and switch places with them, thus allowing their loved one to immediately re-enter the game, or leave them in exile to survive on their own.

CBS.COM

This is going to be an interesting season!

I am not pleased that Colton is back! I was this close to not watching anymore when he was taken out by that stomach bug. Disgusting, vile human.

Rupert, again, REALLY. Are they not thru whipping that dead hippie yet?

If you do, please use "spoiler" tags.

To do this, when replying, click the third button from the left (just left of the "Font" drop-down menu), then select "spoiler" from the drop down menu.

The results should look like this.

Potential spoiler alert regarding one of the four finalists in this season of Survivor...

On the Big Brother feeds today Elissa Slater, sister of Rachel who won BB, mentioned that she had heard that Hayden Moss made it to the final 4 of Survivor. Survivor was still taping when Big Brother started.

WOW!! Thanks Indigo.

I agree this (hopefully) should be an interesting season. Even though they are bringing back former players (something I dislike) the twist should make for some good TV.

Just watched the Preview on TVGN. Getting so excited for this season!!

Loved TC at the end. Jeff was voted off LOL

Hi Guys.

I am a loooong time Survivor fan and like all of you I can't wait for this season to start.

I was wondering if anyone knows the date for the live reunion for this upcoming season, where its going to be filmed and how I can get tickets?

I imagine that it would be great night and lots of fun.

Any help appreciated!!

I don't really understand the reasoning behind sending two people to redemption island before the game starts. It dosen't seem fair to get booted in a school yard pick 'em before anyone gets to know you. If there is a benefit to what Jeff did it flew right over my head.

To make Rupert look like husband of the year to secure another America's choice win? That's my guess because I'm pretty sure CBS knew fans hated redemption island.

To make Rupert look like husband of the year to secure another America's choice win? That's my guess because I'm pretty sure CBS knew fans hated redemption island.

What up jersey. Your probably right. It does appear Rupert has wised up, letting the other girl do all the work on RI.

It's a gorgeous place for Survivor. Beautiful water. I am hoping for a good season. Rupert looks good.

I don't know much about Rupert in real life but he seems to really love his wife and a stand up gentleman.

I loved Rupert in the Pearl Islands, but I agree that it's time for CBS to let him live as a survivor alum. I think it was very admirable to give his wife the chance to play the game.

I don't know much about Rupert in real life but he seems to really love his wife and a stand up gentleman.

He's a douche.

A wanna be.

A poser.

Wish I could recall the fellow female Survivor he went off on and threatened.