Friday, August 23 Live Feed Updates

morty

1:52 pm BBT Mc leaves, Elissa uses WC when Spencer knocks on her door, peaks in and says Helllooo. he backs out and uses WC downstairs. Meanwhile in SR, Mc tells Andy he doesnt get it. She wants to play the game who she wants. dude there is nothing she can do. Mc is going to be F'n pissed when he comes out this week.

1:55 Spencer joins SR. Mc says there is no changing her mind, he tried everything. Dude, she doesnt get it. He repeats his convo to the guys. Andy says he feels like if he doesnt compliment her things he will go up. Spencer is nervous eating, he will weight 400 lbs. Mc says he is ok. He never brought up Spencer.

1:57 pm BBT Mc says push GinaMarie, make up a lie. Spencer says tell her GinaMarie said she was going to F her husband. the lol. Mc told her they will come after you.

2:00pm BBT:Spencer and mccrae are talking to Andy and Judd and talking bad about Elissa and laughing about it. Mccrae is mad he is being put on the block this week . Spencer says bout nap time for me boys and Andy says bout shower time for me.

2:03pm BBt:Spencer says to Andy that he thinks this is the way to get Aaryn on Elissas side so she can use the veto and Andy agrees. In color rm Aaryn and Ginamarie are talking as ginamarie is trying to cheer up aaryn.

2:05pm BBt: Andy walks in to color rm and interupts ginamarie and aaryn. Aaryn says i was crying earlier and she was calming me down. they are now talking about otev comp and Ginamarie cant say otev and they laugh.

2:08pm BBT: Mccrae goes to chair rm to eat in bed while amanda sleeps. Spencer is geting in bed and puts his shades on so he can get a nap. amanda now awake asking what Mccrae is eating.

2:10pm BBt: mccrae says he went to talk to EDlissa earlier and Amanda says what did you say and Mccrae says he told her that she needed to put Ginamaire on the block with Aaryn so that she will go home.

2:13pm BBT: Ginamarie says they need to go out of here i like mccare but she messes with my head and i dont like that. Aaryn says if this is a veto we have to wake up in the middle of the night and Ginamarie says might be questions like that and Aaryn says i dont care what it is i will fight but id=f she doesnt put me up and i dont get to play veto i will be mad. aaryn says how many will sit out ofthat and Ginamarie says two.

2:17pm BBT: Aaryn says i have won four hoh's and one veto and i am still here so with % wins under my belt and i am still here is amazing. and i think unless someone ties me and i make it to final 2 then i will win since i have five wins under my belt. Aaryn says Candice wont vote for me though.

2:21pm BBt: In chair rm they are talking about the comp lastnight and in color rm they are also talking about the comp lastnight that Ginamarie says she stayed up and never held on to the thing.

2:29pm BBt: Andy and Apencer telling Judd about the have not comp where they got slimed and how hard it was to get the slime out of their hair and clothes and spencer says i had to comb my leg hairs to get it out.

2:36pm BBT: Aaryn has her makeup done now and has gone to lay down for a nap then gets up geting things from the dresser. Most hg in chair rm talking general talk about the otev comp.

2:45pm BBt: Andy talking about Candice and if she had come back and said that she wanted rto go home and i went on the block i would be mad if i left over her.Spencer, Judd and Mccrae laughing at andy. Aaryn laying in bed and ginamarie asleep. and we get foth.

2:52pm BBT: Spencer says he was so mad that Candice got 5000.00 and all he got a a bull horn. andy laughs at him. Now talk turns to Zingbot and they all laugh. Aaryn and Ginamarie are sleeping in color rm. Andy says i think i am going to go take a showe and Spencer says yeah right you will walk around for 3 hours before you do. Andy says no really i am .

2:56pm BBT: andy goes to Dr and ask if he could take a shower in there and she says yeah. Elissa says i didnt mean to make everyone stay out of here and andy says no he understands when he was hoh he wanted his alone time too. Elissa asking what everyone has been doing and Andy says just shootin the crap.

#BB15 3:02 PM BBT BB announces ILD is over. Gina, Elissa and Andy go out to see what changed. Elissa says they now have a canopy.

#BB15 3:05 PM BBT The canopy seems to cover the entire BY. Feeds are not getting to see it but Aaryn says they can no longer see the sky.

#BB15 3:08 PM BBT Elissa and Gina in the KT. Elissa tells her that all the HG wanted her to put up Gina. Gina says that no one controls her.

#BB15 3:13 PM BBT Elissa has been called to DR. Aaryn in the By complaining to Judd that everyone is so happy he is back but she is tired of all the lying and manipulating. She has helped everyone out and everyone is throwing her under the bus.

#BB15 3:22 PM BBT Gina eats guacamole and chips. Rinses her bowl (no soap) and then sits down for more chips. Aaryn comes in and tells her she didn't wash any of the dishes she cooked with last night. Gina says she washed them. Aaryn says she shouldn't have. Gina told her she did because Aaryn cooked for her. Aaryn says she always cleans but didn't feel like it last night.

#BB15 3:43 PM BBT In the KT Gina telling Elissa that since she hasn't eaten in 2 weeks all the food makes her stomach hurt.

#BB15 3:52 PM BBT Aaryn saying that the canopy has to be to block banner planes or to keep planes from taking pictures of them.

4:02 pm Elissa and Judd talking at hot tub... Aaryn bashing and Amanda bashing, how Aaryn lies to Elissa all the time... rehashing Kaitlin being evicted and talking about Mc/Amanda and the stories they tell... how McCrae is throwing GM under the bus... GM joined them and said something about upset stomach and Elissa told her there was pepto inside... GM joins them instead of getting pepto

GM said she learned how to put make up on from YouTube and how to cook a turkey too

now talking about flat tires

Elissa said she's really pumped up and her heart is racing

says when she feels like this in real life she is on a mission and gets stuff accomplished

Elissa says she zones out with yoga and her bible, GM says dancing does it for her

GM asks Elissa how to get more bangs and Elissa tells her how to blow dry her hair

now talking about roots and GM talking about how hard it is to be a blond... i'm out

4:00pm BBt: Andy being called to the Dr. before he goes he tells Aaryn that amanda sobed all night long cuz she knows mccrae is going to go up.Elissa and Judd in By talking by the hottub and Judd says he does not trust anyone of them and he says lastnight amanda was mad cuz of the mvp thing and Elissa says did you have MVP and Judd says no not at all then Elissa says it must have been America then.

4:03pm BBt: Elissa talking about not being able to trust Aaryn and says she lies all the time. Judd says i will stay loyal to the people i am loyal to. Elissa says with Candice was it oyur idea to vote out Candice or hers? Judd says well she told us to vote her out and thats what i did. Elissa says they told me i was your target. Judd says you never was. Elissa says they told me that and mccrae just came up and lied to my face. Judd says i feel so stupid cuz now i see so many lies she told me now.

4:08pm BBT: In BY at the hottub Ginamarie and elissa and Judd talking about flat tires. aaryn in color rm getting dressed all other hg sleeping.

4:14pm BBt: Elissa and ginamarie talking about hair and Ginamarie wants bangs to hang over her eyes and Judd is just sitting there listening.

4:18pm BBt: andy walks out to the BY and Elissa ask did you think Jessies comments were rude ot entertaining? Andy says why cant they be both and they all laugh.Spencer is getting clothes after taking his shower. Aaryn was called to dr and Amanda and mccrae are sleeping.

4:22pm BBt: Aaryn is now out of the Dr and talking to Spencer. Aaryn says i am not eating out of this BB bowl it is to deep i will use it for something else.Ginamarie called to Dr and comes in and tells them she thinks it is for a pottery for plants. aaryn says i dont think so it doesnt have holes to drain water. She says i am thinking about putting my keys in it by my front door and Ginamarie says thats a good idea and heads to the DR.

4:29pm BBt: Spencer,Andy and Judd at hottub talking about the canopy that is now hanging over the By and wondering what it is for and spencer is doing dirty rymes. Aaryn comes out and says that Ginamarie has totally lost it. She says that her and Ginamarie were talking about what to put in that pot like keys or makeup or jewelry or other things and aaryn says i just wanted to figure it out before i go home. Spencer telling Judd about aaryn drinking fingernail polish remover and that BB called her to Dr and asked why and how much nail polish remover she drank.

4:38pm BBt: Judd goes to HOH to talk to Elissa and Judd says everytime i try to talk to you he shows up and Elissa says Spencer and Andy and he says yeah. He says i did trust Spencer before i left here but now and Elissa satys lets work together and get them out and you and i go to final two and Judd agrees.

4:42pm BBT: Judd tells Elissa he trust her 100% more than anyone else. In BY Andy and ginamarie talking about working out and being have nots. Ginamarie says at least Helen made slop balls and so it had its advantages.

4:46pm BBt: Elissa tells Judd that she saw a whole different side to Amanda last week. Judd says yeah. Elissa said they wanted all of us against each other in the jury cuz they wanted us to look like bad guys in there.

4:53pm BBt: Judd says it feels like the humidity in the BY with that Canopy up and Spencer and Ginamarie agree with him Aaryn is not out there joining By crew and andy has joined them. Spencer says is Elissa upstairs and Judd says yeah . Spencer says i am going to go shout at her for a minute and Judd goes inside to take a power nap.

4:56pm BBT: Spencer goes to HOh and Elissa is in the shower he tells her i will catch up with you later and leaves and heads to the KT where Andy is walking around and says we got to have noms soon and Andy says yeah for sure.

5:01 PM BBT Elissa is in the HOH shower getting ready for the nomination ceremony. She has just been called to the DR. In the colorful BR Gina Marie is telling Judd about all the pranks she pulled on Spencer in his absence such as filling Spencer's suitcase full of beans and switching the bag tags. Andy and Spencer are looking at the memory wall. Andy says "Oh Helen, you were such a nice mom dictator." Elissa is called to the DR a second time.

5:06 PM Spencer and McCrae are talking in the chair BR. Spencer tells him there is a big white canopy up in the BY making it hot as crap out there. He speculates that the canopy must have something to do with the veto competition. Meanwhile Judd, Andy, and Gina Marie are hanging out in the color BR while waiting for their ODLD for noms. The camera man on feed one has some fun with us zooming in and out really quickly on Clownie. [Very poltergeisty and further contributing to my hatred of all clowns--Goldylucks]

5:11 PM BBT BB: "Houseguests, this is a lock down. Please go outside and close the sliding glass doors." Trivia!! It's time for nominations. The next time the feeds come back we should know who Elissa has put on the chopping for eviction.

6:17 PM BBT The nomination ceremony has taken place and the feeds are back. Amanda is in the color BR looking very upset. Meanwhile Amanda tells McCrae he will be fine either way. It appears that Aaryn and McCrae may be the nominees.

6:22 PM BBT Gina Marie and Andy talk in the BR. Gina Marie tells them that they need to win the POV and not use it because they are at risk of being replacement nominees. Aaryn has gone to the HN room because she wants to be alone. Amanda and McCrae are laying in bed.

6:24 PM BBT There is some question amongst the HGs as to where Aaryn is. She disappeared rather quickly after the ceremony. Spencer and Gina Marie congratulate each other on not being nominated. Amanda asks Judd about whether or not he was able to take his medications whenever he wanted in jury and we get FOTH.

6:29 PM BBT In the HOH room Gina Marie is telling Elissa what she needs to do to get her laundry done by BB. Gina Marie thanks her for not nominating her. Meanwhile in the chair BR Amanda is telling McCrae that she can win the POV to take him down. She reminds him that after a week of slop and no sleep she was second to last in the competition last night amongst eleven people. "I can do it." McCrae says he knows.

6:31 PM BBT Amanda is ready to go back to sleep. McCrae is sitting in bed reading his bible. Meanwhile Judd and Gina Marie are in the cockpit talking general chit chat. Gina Marie is smacking the green frog around on the pillows and gets scolded by Andy. "Quit hitting him." She immediately throws it at Andy. Judd and Gina Marie are now playing catch with the frog. Gina Marie says she played in the frog veto competition but went out the first round, just like OTEV.

6:37 PM BBT Judd is called to the DR. Gina Marie asks him to make a request to BB for her hair extensions. Elissa is preparing to cook dinner. Elissa and Andy head into the storage room. She wants reassurance from Andy that her nominations are a good move. Andy agrees it is. Andy asks her what she plans to do if the veto is used and one of them comes down. Elissa refuses to tell him. She says she doesn't want him to have a reason to not feel he needs to fight for the veto. Andy says he has her back and doesn't care if she tells him or not as long as it isn't him.

6:42 PM BBT Andy immediately reports to McCrae that he got no further information from Elissa. McCrae asks Andy to talk to Spencer. Andy asks to meet with Spencer in the cockpit but Judd quickly joins them followed shortly after by Gina Marie.

6:46 PM BBT Aaryn has to emerge from the HN room. BB has called her to the DR. Judd decides that he wants to go lay down and take a nap. Judd calls to Aaryn as she passes him to go to the DR but she keeps on walking. Meanwhile the mystery of who farted is taking place in the cockpit between Gina Marie, Andy, and Spencer. Everyone denies it. Andy to Gina Marie "Are you sure it isn't leaking out somewhere?" Gina Marie raises her leg to prove her point then goes "Oh, wait, maybe it was me." Andy "You don't even know you did it?"

6:52 PM BBT McCrae and Amanda are snuggling and smooching in the chair BR. In the cockpit Andy, Spencer, and Gina Marie are still talking about farts and how to punish each other in vulgar ways for farting in front of each other. Gina Marie "I can still burp though, right?" Andy "Of course." Conversation turns to Helen's slop toots.

6:54 PM BBT Singing in the cockpit and BB is not interfering and giving us FOTH. Spencer "When you're driving in your Chevy and you feel something heavy, diarrhea. When you're sliding into first and feel something burst, diarrhea." Andy "When you drop your pants to the ground and you see something brown....." [you get the point-Goldylucks]

6:59 PM BBT Andy shares some stories from grad school to Gina Marie and Spencer in the cockpit. He once accidentally saved a graphic picture to one of the school's computer as the wallpaper and it took him 15-20 minutes to get rid of it. He was scared because he was logged into the computer and it would be linked to him. He also once got in trouble because someone snitched on him for printing an article after administration asked them not to.

Gina Marie and Andy talking. GM says it is good McCrae is finally on the block, he has never been there. She says That she, and Andy are all that Aayrn have now, since Amanda will be badmouthing her (Aaryn) to save McCrae. GM said she wants to wait to see what happens (before campaigning)

Verified....Aayrn and McCrae are on the block

When feeds came back, Aaryn was sitting on her bed, picking at her nail polish. GM came in to talk with her. Aayrn said she has been loyal to people and done their diry work, and now she is screwed. She said she wanted to be alone and went into HN room

GM, Spencer, Judd and Andy in KT. Judd made a sandwich, Spencer and Gina Marie congratulating each other about not being on the block. Judd talking about his medication. Said he hopes he gets it back. Amanda said she take hers about 3 times a week, when she needs it. Amanda asked if in the "bible" he could take it whenever he wanted, and he says no...then FoTH

Amanda eating on bed while McCrae is reading. Talking with her mouth full, saying they need to fight hard to win Veto.

GM took toilet paper to HoH room, talking to Elissa about getting her laundry done. Elissa is gathering it up to have BB do her laundry (perk of HoH)

Amanda said she made it to final 2 in HoH comp, she is doing better. Said and that was on slop. She said her life is on the line McCrae still reading and not talking

Amanda wants to go back to sleep. McCrae wants to tell Spencer they were in an alliance with "poopy". Amanda said to wait. McCrae said if she tells him first, it will look bad on them. She doesn't want to. Amanda is alying on her mic and McCrae is whispering, very hard to hear

BB table got smaller!

Judd and GM talking about comps, and OTEV, throwing a frog around. Elissa in KT talking with Spencer and Andy. They said the HoH showe muct be better. Elissa said yeah, but she is afraid. They agree she doesn't want any pics on the internet

Elissa talking about cooking , Andy asking what with. Elissa and Andy go to storage room. Andy said he will work his butt off to win the Veto. What does she want him to do with it. She said to keep noms the same. He asked what is her plan if someone comes down. She said she knows, but isn't saying. He said so long as it isn't him, he is fine. He said he knows when he wanted Jessie out during his HoH, the Veto scare him. He thinks that Judd coming back will be good for them, and that he has her back.

Amanda sleeping, Andy goes in and talks to McCrae. McCrae says he wants to tell Spencer about the 3AM alliance, before Aaryn does. Andy said he insinuated that they were working together, but never how close. Andy leave, McCrae asks Amanda if she farted, she says no, he doesn't believe her.

Andy now in with Spencer and Judd (he does get around!) Just general chit chat about the new table, and BB

6:47 PM BBT Aaryn called to DR. GM, Judd, Andy and Spencer still talking in lounge Judd goes into bedroom to take a nap. Asks McCrae to get him up by 8:00 if he is still asleep.

Talk of farting in the lounge. McCrae and Amanda in bed

7:09PM BBT: Lots of FotH tonight. Amanda and McCrae are in their bed in the chair room. Andy, Gina Marie and Spencer are in the cockpit room. Andy is chatting about his job as a teacher.

7:20PM BBT: Andy, Gina Marie and Spencer chat about the places they've visited. Spencer and Andy catch Gina Marie saying "Riginia" instead of "Virginia". They laugh and correct her.

7:25PM BBT: Elissa is alone in the kitchen cooking something on the stove. Feeds switch to Aaryn, McCrae and Amanda. Amanda asks if Aaryn is ok. Aaryn says she isn't surprised, but it just sucks, we've all fought so hard. Aaryn wishes she had've gotten a picture of a family member, or a letter from a family member. Amanda says she's come to the realization that it's either her or Aaryn going home. Aaryn says that she can't believe that Gina Marie said she didn't know what she would do if she won Veto. Aaryn says that's messed up.

7:30PM BBT: Aaryn says she gets mad that Judd got his key back today. It makes her sick. Amanda says she has a fire under her now. Aaryn says if she won HoH next week, she'd evict her [Elissa].

7:36PM BBT: Aaryn is upset because she feels that Gina Marie didn't try during the HoH. She was always distracted. She thinks Elissa and Amanda were the only ones actually trying. Aaryn thinks Judd is 100% working with Elissa. Aaryn says he acts as though she doesn't exist. She thinks the entire week was just voided. Amanda keeps getting told by BB to not obstruct her microphone.

7:40PM BBT: Aaryn, Andy, Amanda and McCrae are in the chair bedroom. They chat about fake people, and how they hate those kind of people.

7:47PM BBT: Gina Marie and Spencer are in the cockpit room. Gina Marie complains that she needs some advil because her head is pounding. She leaves and heads to the kitchen to find the advil. She finds Aaryn and they head to the Have-Not room to chat. Aaryn says that after everything Elissa has done, she doesn't believe her. Amanda and McCrae has done nothing to make Aaryn not believe them. Aaryn feels as though when she looks at Elissa, she is looking at hell. She says Elissa is such an actress. Aaryn says the fact that Elissa is still looking at this as a show makes it hard for Aaryn. Aaryn says this is life now.

7:36PM BBT: Aaryn is upset because she feels that Gina Marie didn't try during the HoH. She was always distracted. She thinks Elissa and Amanda were the only ones actually trying. Aaryn thinks Judd is 100% working with Elissa. Aaryn says he acts as though she doesn't exist. She thinks the entire week was just voided. Amanda keeps getting told by BB to not obstruct her microphone.

7:40PM BBT: Aaryn, Andy, Amanda and McCrae are in the chair bedroom. They chat about fake people, and how they hate those kind of people.

7:47PM BBT: Gina Marie and Spencer are in the cockpit room. Gina Marie complains that she needs some advil because her head is pounding. She leaves and heads to the kitchen to find the advil. She finds Aaryn and they head to the Have-Not room to chat. Aaryn says that after everything Elissa has done, she doesn't believe her. Amanda and McCrae has done nothing to make Aaryn not believe them. Aaryn feels as though when she looks at Elissa, she is looking at hell. She says Elissa is such an actress. Aaryn says the fact that Elissa is still looking at this as a show makes it hard for Aaryn. Aaryn says this is life now.

7:57PM BBT: Andy, Judd and Elissa are in the kitchen. They talk about Jessie and her cigarettes. They don't know if they could handle her if she ran out of cigarettes. They talk about her freakout after she fell. They say in her defence, she doesn't react well in stressful situations.

8:10PM BBT: Elissa, Spencer and Andy are eating dinner. They chat about how they didn't want Jessie back in the house. Andy was so happy when she fell. Gina Marie joins them at the table with a plate of food. The other feeds show Aaryn in the washroom brushing her hair.

8:15PM BBT: Aaryn is in the washroom putting on more make-up. Judd, Elissa, Andy, Spencer and Gina Marie are sitting at the dining room table. They talk about past seasons. Spencer says he'd love to do the chum bath.

8:25PM BBT: Andy says he wishes he could have seen what Jessie would have done if she came back into the house. He didn't want to deal with it though. They talk about how it would have been a disadvantage if a person had a butt in the competition yesterday. Gina Marie says she would've had more room to stand if her butt didn't stick out so much. They say Jessie probably had that problem. They joke about how it was geared towards Helen and Amanda with smaller butts and they all laugh.

8:40PM BBT: Not much happening in the house. Amanda and McCrae are cuddling in bed. Aaryn is in the DR. Elissa, Gina Marie, Andy and Spencer are in the kitchen chatting about the comp yesterday.

8:45PM BBT: Elissa and Amanda are in the kitchen. Amanda is talking about how much she wants the veto. She says she would slaughter a grizzly bear to win it. If there was a competition where the first person who slaughters a grizzly bear wins, she would win it. Amanda asks Elissa if there is anything new in the hood. Elissa says it's kind of a boring day.

8:50PM BBT: Amanda asks if Aaryn is taken off the block, who would go up in her place? Elissa says Gina Marie. Amanda asks if she swears she wont go up? Elissa says yes. They talk about the comp that you take punishments, and whomever buzzes in first gets the points and punishments. Amanda says she would't take any luxuries. She'd take slop for the rest of the summer. Amanda says we just have to make sure we have the numbers. She says McCrae is scared, but thinks she can calm him down.

9:00PM BBT: it's pretty quite in the house,
Elissa and Amanda is saying that Aaryn and GinaMarie must be working together Aaryn comes in, she gets a bowl of chicken and rice,
Judd is in bed GinaMarie is poppin a zit. Spencer is laying on the bed yea it's that exciting.

9:05PM BBT: Amanda gets a bowl of chicken and rice and goes to bed with McCrae, Spencer asked Aaryn if she took her poop pills today.
Aaryn is talking about a swore in her mourth. Elissa and GinaMarie go up to the HoH to talk. Elissa is saying Amanda is already talking about you,
She wants me to put you up I'm warning you. GinaMarie I know I know I don't kiss anyones butte I'm not kissing her. they go on with it Elissa is warning her
that McCranda is after her.

9:10PM BBT: Judd is called to the DR, GinaMarie is saying that Aaryn told her the same thing that Amanda told Elissa, who is saying that they don't want us to trust each
other. she has never been with you GinaMarie she wants you gone. she's a bad person they are like Evel Dick *3. so just know that she is not working with you she never has.

9:15PM BBT: Elissa is telling GinaMarie that Aaryn said some about her smoking we are getting the fish so I couldn't really hear what she said. It appears that whatever it was that Aaryn
said to Elissa about GinaMarie really upset Elissa. GinaMarie says I get that all the time so it's nothing new. Elissa please feel free to come to me if you need to talk or whatever. GinaMarie is saying I as least have manners,
some people don't even have manners.

9:20PM BBT: Elissa is saying that you can change someones nature, you can't change a snakes nature a snake will bite you that's it's nature.
GinaMarie is telling Elissa the her and Helen are good people and they are fun to be with. now she is onto to their medication.

9:25PM BBT: GinaMarie is on a rant about Amanda and Aaynr taking Medications she is going on and on. Elissa is like I'm so glad we are finally talking we never talk. and we get fish.

9:30PM BBT: GinaMarie is talking about her friends back home and what kind of friends she has, does she have friends like Aaryn no. Elissa is like I can't believe someone can be this horrible for this long, and we keep on getting this
short fish breaks like now.

9:35PM BBT: in the chair room Aaryn is saying when someone comes down with the veto she will put up GinaMarie, Spencer I kind of doubt it. Aaryn if she doesn't then we know that they are working together. Amanda this is way more scary then the double eviction.
McCrae is called to the DR. and we get a fish break

9:45PM BBT: not much is happening, Elissa and GinaMarie are still talking up in the HoH. in the chair room they are talking about Judds smoking patch oh and Amanda hates Jessie.

9:50PM BBT: Elissa is telling GinaMarie over and over how amazing she is and that she has to win HoH and put up Amanda you are just so amazing I would want to watch you if I were watching this show. don't listen to them. She is just builting GinaMarie up big time.

9:55PM BBT: GinaMarie is now on a BB thankyou feast, she is just going on and on about how great BB treats her, if she wants anything or needs anything they get it, now they are Amanda bashing again talking about how she walks around
with her butt hanging out so says GinaMarie.

10:00PM BBT: Andy walks into the HoH and talk changes, to Helen leaving, Aaryn is never dry shaving her legs again.

10:05PM BBT: GinaMarie is talking about when she first saw Nick, she is going on and on about Nick, in the chair room they are just chatting.

10:10PM BBT: nothing new to report they are all just talking no real game talk. Elissa is called to the DR, they thinks it time for the have not competition to begin punishments.

10:15PM BBT: Andy and GinaMarie walk downstair, GinaMarie tells Andy what all Elissa said to her about Amanda. Andy goes right the McCranda and tells them what GinaMarie told him. Aaryn is laughting about it. now they are talking about snake bites.

10:20PM BBT: they are wondering if there will be a Have-Not competition tonight, Aaryn is asking if there is alcohol no.