Thursday, August 22 Live Feed Updates

morty

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8:45PM BBT Still FotH.

8:48PM BBT Feeds are back, no audio. Judd and Spencer are chatting in the SR. Elissa is in the shower, McCrae is dressed picking up dirty clothes in the WA.

8:51PM BBT Elissa showering with swimsuit on. Judd and McCrae are talking to her. Spencer is now talking to Amanda in the chair room as she gets her sweater on. She looks annoyed. Elissa says she was so excited to see everyone.
Amanda whispers to Spencer (inaudible) and he says "I know just try to keep me safe".

8:55PM BBT Judd is like a new toy! Everyone is gravitating to him in the WA. He has Spencer, McCrae and Amanda's undivided attention as Elissa showers. Andy, Aaryn and GinaMarie are in the color room getting dressed.

8:58PM BBT We continuously get a few minutes of house action then FotH. Audio can be sketchy at times.
Right now we are on FotH.

BBAD starts at 10 PM tonight and goes until 12 AM

10:01 PM BBT Amanda and McCrae just finished talking in the cockpit room. Amanda leaves. I believe the conversation consisted of McCrae possibly going on the block against Aaryn.

GM is telling Judd in the kitchen along with other houseguests what has been happening since his eviction.

Amanda walks back into the cockpit room and whispers. Amanda said Elissa said she is not going to put GM up because she needs a strong person to compete against Aaryn, but Amanda said she was going to vote however Elissa wants to anyway. Andy walks in part way through. Andy looks like he has just seen a ghost. Amanda is saying that Judd needs to go up next to Aaryn, but Elissa said that she won't nominate Judd. McCrae thinks that Elissa knows they would vote out Judd. They're strategizing trying to make sure Aaryn and Judd are still with the three of them (in two different alliances). Andy asks if his name was mentioned at all and Amanda says no. They are whispering very softly and trying to figure out what Elissa is thinking. Andy, "It's going to be so hard to get Judd out." McCrae: "Spencer doesn't want to keep him." Amanda has convinced herself that Judd is going to try and get her out this week. Amanda reiterates that she knows Judd was MVP. It's difficult to hear because it sounds like the rest of the houseguests are talking loudly in the kitchen. Amanda says, "This is the worst case scenario." Commercial

10:16 PM BBTBack from commercial, looks like Amanda was crying a little bit as she's wiping her eyes. Andy has since left the room. Silence and then BB says, "You are not allowed to talk about production." They're strategizing about what to tell Judd. McCrae walks out of the room. Amanda goes to lay down in the bathroom.

Judd, Spencer, Andy, Elissa, GM, Aaryn in kitchen. McCrae walks into there too. Elissa says she can't believe Jessie said what she said earlier. Aaryn said she thought she was on Amanda's side. Aaryn says Jessie was "screaming like a crazy bitch." They're joking that Jessie went out of the Backyard and started attacking production. No game talk going on, just general chit chat. Judd said they had Apples to Apples in the jury. Andy continues to talk about Jessie and says GM pegged her as a flip flopper for the last week. GM: "Last week? Last ever!" Judd says Jessie and Candice got close in jury. Andy keeps asking questions about jury and BB says, "You are not allowed to talk about production." Andy responds, "What did you think would happen?" Spencer and McCrae are tossing a ball in the kitchen that was taken from the competition. BB tells McCrae and Spencer to stop it. GM got snippy with Spencer saying a man needs to take out the trash. Spencer says she's crabby for 33 jokingly, and she says she can't get her hands dirty.

Amanda is in her bed and McCrae joins her and says, "You gotta stop freaking out. You can't control everything." Amanda has been crying, "I'm just scared." Commercial

9:00PM BBT: Elissa is taking a long hot shower now that she is not a Have-Not

Judd is talking to Amanda, McCrae, and Spencer about the jury house. GinaMarie is washing her hair in the sink. for she is still a Have-Not.

9:05PM BBT: feeds are going in and out. they are real choppy, Judd is talking to all them in the chair room.
before the feeds went out, Amanda said how Jessie said fyou Amanda. oh these feeds are annoying.

9:10PM BBT: Aaryn and Judd were in the storage room and something about and you're next and we get the fish,

9:15PM BBT: GinaMarie is talking to McCrae about Candice and how she's not going to kiss her butte for her vote. everyone else is in the chair room talking
about Jessie saying fyou I hate you to Amanda.

9:20PM BBT: GinaMarie is eating slop muffins talking to Judd, Everyone else is in the chair room. Judd is talking to Elissa, about why he was mad about at Helen.
Elissa is telling Judd at they have a three way alliance all the 3s or something like that, it's Aaryn McCrae and Amanda, Elissa is asking him if he is mad a McCranda no no starting out freash.

9:25PM BBT: Amanda is telling Aaryn to tell Judd that it was Helens Ideal to get him out and not their ideal. she doesn't remember
what she said to him in her goodbye message. feeds are very choppy tonight.

9:30PM BBT: GinaMarie is drying her hair, everyone else is sitting around the chair room. they are still talking about Jessies little fit.

9:35PM BBT: the feeds have been going in and out but not much is going on they are talking about the Amanda Jessie fight, to Judd,
Who has been telling them what all they have been doing in jury house watching movies, Elissa is in the kitchen.

9:40PM BBT: not much to report Aaryn and GinaMarie are in the kitchen Elissa is blowdrying her hair and everyone else is just talking in the chair room.

9:45PM BBT: Elissa is talking to Amanda who asked Elissa who she was thinking of putting up. Elissa says she wants to put up Aaryn and McCrae.
she needs Aaryn to go. Amanda is not happy about that. Elissa is like I don't care it's good for my game, it's hard to hear over the blowdryer.

9:50PM BBT: Elissa is saying if I put up McCrae he will win the veto yall did it to me once GinaMarie walks in and asked about her birthday cake and what time,
they are going to have it. She wants to have it before 12AM BBT: . Elissa is saying look she (Aaryn) sent Helen home so why wouldn't I put her up.

9:55PM BBT: GinaMarie is upset the Julie didn't wish her a happy birthday, Amanda is now pitching to Elissa to put GinaMarie on the block and not McCrae, Judd and GinaMarie are in the kitchen.
Andy and Spencer are in the chair room Andy is worried that Elissa will put him up. Amanda is now in the lounge room talking to McCrae telling him the Elissa is talking about putting him up
with Aaryn. They want GinaMarie on the block.

10:00PM BBT: McCrae and Amanda are in the lounge room talking about how they can get Elissa to put GinaMarie up Andy is in there with them, Everyone else

10:10PM BBT: in the lounge they are just going back and forth on how they can keep Elissa from putting McCrae on the block, in the kitchen Aaryn is cooking dinner, and they are still asking
Judd about what movies he watched in jury house.
is in the kitchen asking Elissa what music she asked for.

10:15PM BBT: in the lounge Amanda wants to know what all to tell Judd, blame it all on Helen Aaryn yells at McCrae that he's pizza is done. in the kitchen they are talking
about Jessie again yelling as she left. even at production. Amanda just looks pissed off she goes to lay down.

10:25PM BBT: not much is going on McCrae and Andy are eating pizza GinaMarie is complaining about changing the garbage she says that's a mans job (I change the garbag and I'm a woman)
Elissa is washing Avocados.

10:30PM BBT: in the kitchen they are cooking and Judd is talking about BB Canda.

10:29 PM BBT McCrae and Amanda are still in bed whispering. Amanda seems to have isolated herself from the rest of the house for the moment as everyone else is in the kitchen. (Elissa still has yet to be called to the DR for her HOH room). They're sitting there in silence at times with Amanda starting to tear up. All we can hear are faint voices from the kitchen and camera movements. Amanda: "Promise me you'll always tell me what Judd tells you." McCrae is saying Judd said he wanted to start with a "clean slate" and doesn't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing for the two of them.

Elissa says the distractors in the competition were so weird. More competition talk. Elissa and Judd were hit in the throat by one of the balls. GM: "Damn, that ball was hard. That thing came out like bullets." Talk about water spraying them in the face. Judd says he took four pepto-bismols today saying he's been nauseous all day and couldn't eat anything.

McCrae and Amanda continue to strategize as the camera switches. Amanda says, "We'll just say she's lying." Not sure what that convo was about. Judd walks in and Amanda says she got hit in the boob so hard. They talk about the balls hitting them. Judd: "I felt like if I stayed under, I couldn't caught any balls."

Judd asks, "What's wrong Amanda?"

Amanda: Um. Nothin, just worried.

Judd asked if she was pissed he came back. Amanda says no, she's glad he's back. Andy briefly says he didn't want Jessie or Helen back because he voted against them. Judd gets called to the DR. Spencer, Andy, McCrae and Amanda are now in the open bedroom.

10:44 PM BBT Amanda says she's so hungry. It's 1 hour and 15 minutes until the have nots can eat. Amanda leaves, GM is now in the bedroom with Spencer, McCrae, and Andy. GM says she is good at baseball, but she just couldn't catch these balls. They're talking more about the competition. GM is a have not and has a liter of diet coke and a liter of coke in her arms waiting for midnight to come around. GM talking about how she and Candice were cordial with each other during the time Candice came back. GM says she doesn't like to fight anyway, and didn't want to kiss ass for a vote. She would've apologized because she meant it, not for a vote. She's talking a lot and dominating the conversation. They continue to talk about the HOH competition. GM: "At least we have Judd here." She says he won't start too much trouble in the house.

Aaryn, Elissa, and Amanda in the kitchen. Amanda is sitting right next to Elissa. GinaMarie walks into the kitchen and open the soda. Aaryn says GM's cake is in the oven and should be ready in a half hour. GM says it doesn't feel like a birthday until someone sings over a cake to her.

Spencer, McCrae, Andy whispering about Amanda. McCrae saying that Amanda is scared about Judd being back and she doesn't know how to handle it. They stop, and Andy walks out. Now just small talk about being tired between Spencer and McCrae. Judd is now out of the DR. Commercial

11:00 PM BBT Amanda is now back in her bed and McCrae is laying down next to her. Judd says he saw a big wild tarantula out by the jury house, and no one really knows if they are poisonous (the correct term would be venomous). Spencer says they can jump. They continue talking about spiders making a web and what life would be like as a tarantula. (Fun facts about tarantulas: Their bites are not deadly to humans. They have venom, but it's not enough to kill a person. If a normal sized chilean-rose tarantula were to bite you, it would feel like a bee sting. However, I'm sure a Goliath Birdeater Tarantula would hurt a little more than that, but still, it wouldn't kill you if it bit you.) McCrae says everyone is going to be up Elissa's ass.

Judd, Aaryn, Gm, Elissa, and Andy are now in the kitchen. Andy is asking what he can talk about from jury. Judd says he would get threated with something. He was mouthing words to Andy, but I couldn't tell what they were, but Andy understood. Judd and Andy leave to the bathroom. Judd steps into the shower to change, and Andy and Judd start to whisper in the bathroom. Judd says Jessie has been pissed. Judd once again says he is starting fresh. Andy says he would love to have Judd on his side. Andy asks Judd why did he mention to GM to nominate Andy as a replacement. Judd says he didn't. Andy says he is loyal to end if Judd is, and Judd says he was. Judd says he swears on his life that he has never been MVP "unless he just blacked out." (lol) Judd and Andy then walk out of the bathroom. GM and Andy in the kitchen talking about following BB rules. Elissa says she got yelled out real bad during the competition.

Amanda and McCrae are still in the bed whispering. They're saying they need to talk to Elissa tonight. Commercial

11:13 PM BBT Elissa and Andy in cockpit room. She is now saying someone who has fire needs to go up next to Aaryn. Andy asks if it was him. Elissa is saying with Judd here, Aaryn now has two people. Elissa asks who should be nom'd, and Andy says it scares him that GM isn't going up, and Elissa says she isn't putting GM up. She also reaffirms she isn't putting Judd up. Andy, "That's a ballsy move, but I respect it. That's what I love about you. I feel like you're just 'I don't give a shit.'" He then says that he and Elissa would work well together. Andy relays that earlier, Aaryn did not want to vote out Spencer. Elissa says that ultimately it was Aaryn who sent Helen home, not Amanda, Aaryn didn't have to listen to Amanda. Elissa affirms to Andy that she is going to nominate Aaryn and McCrae, and Andy asks what if GM wins veto and uses it on Aaryn, then who goes up? Elissa says she doesn't know. Andy says he is going to fight his ass off for veto. Elissa says if she doesn't see someone fight for veto, she is going to nominate them. So if McCrae doesn't try to win veto, Elissa says she'll nominate Amanda next to him. Andy, "I won't tell McCrae anything." "My lips are sealed." (Now begins the waiting game to see when he runs back to tell Amanda). Before they leave, Elissa makes a two week deal with Andy.

Amanda is seen walking around the house and she once again goes back to her bed

Elissa is talking to McCrae in cockpit. She tells McCrae she is going to nominate Aaryn and McCrae so that McCrae fights for the veto. McCrae says that Elissa said in the storage room that GM had to go up next to Aaryn. Elissa says she never said that. She is not putting GM up. McCrae is saying they have the votes with McCrae, Andy, and Amanda and is basically trying to say anything to not go on the block.

McCrae: I'll put all my cigarettes, my life, anything you want. You have those three votes no matter what. Whoever you want to go home will go home.

McCrae is pushing hard to get GM on the block. McCrae also once again mentions that Elissa said GM needed to go up next to Aaryn in the storage room. Elissa says she wants to make sure that McCrae fights for veto. Elissa says she really wants to get Aaryn out of her. McCrae says she's going to shoot herself in the foot. Elissa responds with "I don't care." He's still pushing for GM. And it goes to commercial.

11:30 PM BBT Elissa and McCrae are still in the cockpit. McCrae: "You saying I'm going up scares me." McCrae is telling her he will leave if he is on the block. Now they are talking in circles. Elissa brings up the fact that McCrae did put her up. He then pushes for spencer, and Elissa says she will not put Spencer up.

Amanda walks in. He keeps pushing for Aaryn and GM to be nominated. Amanda says 100% GM will take down Aaryn if she won veto. Amanda and McCrae are doing the "swear on my life" routine on voting Aaryn out.

Amanda and McCrae saying they have to keep numbers for next week to Elissa. They also tell her that the three of them need to be strong going forward. Elissa also says she is not nominating Judd because they will vote him out.

It's more of the same as it goes to another commercial.

11:05pm BBT: Andy tells Judd in the WC that he will stay true to him till the end and didn't want him to go. They say okay and then Judd moves into the chair room with spencer and McRanda. They discuss the HN food choices.

11:15 BBT McManda in bed now discussing what Elissa will do and they think she is after Aaryn. Amanda apparently asked what Elissa's plan b is and Elissa told her there was no plan b. Mcrae tells her to not look sad and relax. He exits the bed to go mingle.

11:25PM BBT Elissa says she isn't putting GM up. He is telling her he has the votes if he isn't on the block. He is begging her not to put him up against Aaryn. Elissa says he needs to win veto. Mccrae says no he wont he needs to not be on the block to secure votes. Mccrae says if he goes up he will go hoe because the house will turn. He says he won’t take her down if he wins and she is up against GM. Mccrae says he wants Aaryn out too but he needs to not be on the block to insure that. He keeps pushing GM.

11:35 PM BBT Elissa says he needs to try for veto hard. Mccrae says he will shave his head to win it if he has to. Elissa saying she is thinking about putting him up scares him. She says good go win veto and stay in the game. She reminds him that he did it to her in week one. He reminds her that he helped to protect her the rest of this time. They say they need to protect the numbers so he cannot go up on the block. Amanda has entered and id now saying the same things to talk sense into her.

11:45 PM BBT The lounge room disperses so that the HGs can all join in the living room and sing happy birthday to GM just before midnight, and as midnight comes she will get to eat her cake. Once that is done everyone disperses. Mccrae goes into the architecture bed room and tells Amanda that Aaryn is sure Mcranda is working with Elissa. Aaryn enters and Amanda tells her that they are promising Elissa the world they will vote Aaryn out so that Mcranda wont be put up but they would never vote her out. Aaryn says she trusts them.

11:55PM BBT Andy tells Aaryn not to worry and he doesn't want her or GM to go. She says that Elissa is after her. Andy says that Aaryn has allies Elissa doesn't know about and not to worry. Aaryn asks Andy to let her know if Mcranda talks about getting her out. Back in Mcranda's bed room, Judd, Mcranda and now Andy, are all discussing what it was like for Judd on the outside. Elissa pulls Spencer into the HN room to talk

11:43 PM BBT Seems the conversation with Elissa has ended and Spencer and McCrae are playing with the balls from the competition. McCrae tells Spencer that Elissa said Spencer wasn't going up at all. Spencer leaves and Aaryn walks in and Amanda says that if GM and Aaryn are nominated, GM is leaving. Amanda tells her that is the truth despite what ever she hears this week. Aaryn says, "I trust you." and she leaves. Amanda and McCrae continue to whisper. They have worried looks on their faces. Amanda says she's going to have to be on top of Elissa all night.

Judd and Aaryn are talking in the cockpit room with the door open about Judd being nervous during competition and random chit chat.

(Insert unusually long commercial here).

11:55 PM BBT Andy continues to ask Judd about jury in the open bedroom with Elissa, Judd, Amanda, and McCrae in there. Spencer goes into the have not room with Elissa. Elissa says everyone wants Spencer as a pawn, and she says to him that would be a waste. She wants to make a two week deal with him. She also verifies he will not be a replacement nominee either. She tells him of possibly nominating McCrae and Aaryn. She wants him to really fight for veto and she says if she sees someone not trying for veto, then she will nominate that person. He mentions GM winning veto, and she says she will talk to GM later about not using it saying she will be targeted next week if she uses veto. He also asks what if Aaryn wins veto, she also tells him she doesn't know who she would replace her with. Elissa tells Spencer he has to fight for the veto.

And they all lived happily ever after. That's it for tonight's BBAD.