Thursday, August 22 Live Feed Updates

morty

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7:37PM BBT Feeds are back, Jessie is down! She yelled out F you Amanda! She is swearing as she leaves the BY.

7:39PM BBT After Jessie is gone from the BY Aaryn says "I am sorry Jessie you are out of the game, that means Judd, Helen or Candice, you will be returning to the house!" But it was delayed, she screwed it up and had to re do it a couple of times.

7:43 PM BBT:

Clown running around throwing balls yelling and asking if they want to go get shots his car is waiting with security chasing after him. Andy calls him an asshole. Spencer says he was his cousin. Helen caught a ball.

7:44 PM BBT Trivia again.

7:45 BBT Jessie has fallen out, Judd in the lead to get back in the house. Still has (I think) 2 balls less than Elissa for HoH. I think it's down to Elissa, GM, and Amanda left in it for current HGs.

Correction: Elissa is one ball up on Judd, Amanda is one behind that. GM is shaking like crazy.

7:53PM BBT Feeds are back. Andy yells "Keep it up everyone!" Candice asks him if he got Christmas shoes for a wake up song, he yells "Hell yes I did!" Helen is yelling she is so hungry.

7:55PM BBT Helen tells Candice that GM tried to save her this week. Judd seems confused. Helen is telling them everything she can without getting into trouble. "Elissa is the only person who voted for me to sty but GM tried to save me."

7:57PM BBT GinaMarie has lost a ball! It bounced before she caught it so it does not count and has been removed! She is at 3 balls!

7:58PM BBT The machine is moving them up and down, forward and back. It is constant. More water! Elissa looks uncomfortable.

8:02PM BBT There's a pitch and Elissa has 6! We hear a crack sound and "OWWWWW!" we can't see it we can only hear it!

8:00PM BBT:

More water. GinaMarie seems to be having a hard time, gasping and grunting.

8:01PM BBT:

More balls are thrown, Judd swears, complains about it hurting and hitting him in the face. Elissa caught another for a total of 6.

8:07PM BBT Recap: Elissa is leading with 6, Amanda and Judd have 4, GM and Helen at 3, Candice with 2 and Helen just fell off!

8:08PM BBT JUDD IS BACK IN THE HOUSE! Candice fell off! He announces that he wants to start a clean slate with everyone!

8:12PM BBT Judd, GinaMarie, Elissa and Amanda are still hanging on. Judd keeps saying he is not bitter, no hard feelings. GM says "You know it is my borthday Judd, you can just give it to me." Judd says "You know I have had to hear Oprah stories for the past 2 weeks thank y'all."

8:14PM BBT the crazy BB baseball fan is back and running through the BY. the security guy is chasing him. No one is reacting.

Judd is back in the house! The HGs chat with him about life in the jury house. He says the house is very nice but between Jessie and Candice it's girl talk like crazy. The BB "Streaker" and ref run through again to distract them. Still down to Judd, GM, Elissa, and Amanda. Judd says there are just too many Oprah stories a guy can hear.