Monday, August 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

7:45PM BBT Aaryn says that Amanda tells people all the time she is doing things that she isn't doing. Amanda is now on the couch smoking and the convo has switched to Helen cutting her hair. Aaryn says she would love to do her roots but, she is afraid to in case she messes it up. Hawk eye Amanda is watching them talk in the hammock but not saying anything. Aaryn is talking about being a red head until just before the start of BB. Her mom calls her red hair "Cherry coke red". Helen asks "Do you get more attention as a blonde or a red head?" Aaryn "red head for sure!"

7:50PM BBT Amanda is back in the HoHR. She says the girls are in the hammock talking and they didn't talk to her. McCrae "You are apart of the boy's team now.... BoyTown." Spencer and Andy laugh.
In the hammock, they are wondering what is happening in the jury house. Helen wishes they had a jury house show, "like for half an hour after BB airs, make them compete for luxuries." GinaMarie says her Mom won't like Candice, "She won't like how she talked to me" and says that she has never fought with anyone like that before.

7:55PM BBT Aaryn goes into the HoHR and Amanda pounces her about Aaryn sitting in the hammock with Helen. Aaryn "It's not what you think, it was not game talk" (She lied!) McCrae says to not bring it up and for Amanda to not say anything "If you say anything I will be livid!" Amanda "Shut up McCrae!" Aaryn says to not say anything, they don't need Helen freaking out. Amanda tells McCrae to not talk to her like that. Amanda now has headphones on.

8:00PM BBT Hammock talk is about money, savings, creidt cards and bonds... GinaMarie pays cash for everything, has never even applied for a credit card. GinaMarie says she falls a lot. Helen is surprised more people do not get hurt in the challenges. GM goes inside, Elissa whispers "I don't know if I trust Aaryn, do you think that was a set up? Amanda has been in the HOH room all day!" Helen says "Amanda is worried that Aaryn will become close to you once I leave"

In the HoHR, Aaryn is in the shower, Amanda is listening to music, Spencer, McCrae and Andy are rehashing again about Elissa and how McCrae doesn't like her. Andy keeps saying he didn't say anything.

8:07PM BBT Helen says that America wants better people to be winners. She says "I would never ever ever want to win it the way she plays it, I would want to win in a more respectful way! They don't want people walking around in their underwear and with bandaids on their nipples... there is just no class! I would rather lose the show and have my dignity." Elissa and Helen said the wedding was completely disrespectful and they are surprised Andy would do that. Elissa "I feel like, I respect her religion, why can't she do the same?"

8:16PM BBT Just small talk going on. Helen and Elissa in the hammock still. Andy, Spencer and McCrae in the HoHR snacking. Amanda is listening to music, bouncing on the bed. She pulls the headphones off and says "The thing that bothers me with the bullying thing is she is going to jury and then she can say everything." McCrae says she should go to the DR and have a session. Amanda says "If you tell the truth, you are a bully!" Andy says that he thought Candice was being a bully when she went after Spencer.

8:20PM BBT The HoHR talk is now about Candice and how she told Aaryn she would coach her to be Miss Texas but, says Aaryn is racist. Spencer says "She is reforming the racist!" Andy quotes some lines from Miss Congeniality, they all laugh. The headphones are blaring into Amanda's mic, She has Carrie Underwood's Blown Away playing.
Spencer starts to tell a joke and we get FotH.

8:25PM BBT Hammock talk is still about HG and how Amanda intimidates and controls McCrae.
In the HoHR Amanda is still talking about being a bully. She chants "We got a bully in this house, a bully, a bully! A bully in this house and the woman's got a box HUH!" The others are talking about reality tv shows and things on TV. Aaryn is called to the DR. Aaryn thinks that they love giving her meds, she sings "There's not enough Adderall in Texas..." as she leaves the room. Amanda is now talking to GinaMarie about the convo with Elissa and Helen. GinaMarie is avoiding it. Amanda says "I want to work with you but, don't sit next to me on the couch" GM "Exactly... I am over it." GinaMarie defends Helen saying that Helen said Jessie said Amanda was a bully not Helen, Amanda "Well ya I bullied Jessie!"

8:35PM BBT GinaMarie went from sincere and agreeing in the hammock to being loud and crude in the HoHR. She is animated and has told Amanda some of what was said in the hammock (which may bite Aaryn soon as Aaryn lied about the convo).
Helen and Elissa are just talking about game, helen having to stay, what they should do next week. Helen is hoping McCrae will realize Amanda is using him.

8:44PM BBT Helen, outside, gets called to the DR. Amanda yells "That's great! GO TO DR AND TELL THEN I AM A BULLY!!!!" in the HoHR , she sees her on the spy screen and says "Ugh when I see her I see red!" McCrae tells her to shut up, she snaps "You shut up! Don't talk to me like that!" again. GinaMarie is now telling stories, being dramatic. Being herself. It is distracting Amanda from the bully talk (thankfully but, I get lost trying to cover the conversation) Elissa is heading up to the HoHR.

8:50PM BBT Elissa is in the HoHR. GinaMarie was ranting about Candice. She says that her hands feels better. She says she is getting more hyper. Aaryn asks McCrae if he did alcohol request, he says "Ya." Andy says there was nothing in there yet. McCrae wants the booze when they have after dark on, Aaryn says "Last night they got a good After dark... You are welcome!" Amanda has her headphones on and is ignoring Elissa.

8:52PM BBT we have FotH.

8:55PM BBT Amanda and McCrae are outside smoking. GinaMarie, Elissa, Aaryn and Spencer are in the HoHR. GinaMarie is talking about makeup. Elissa is listening to music.
Not much talk going on.

9:00PM BBT GinaMarie is listing off the pets she had as a kid. She talks about her brother and how he is called "Little Z".
In the BY, a melancholy McCrae and Amanda are talking about Aaryn, the final 3 deal and hoping they aren't put up together this week.
We keep getting sporadic FotH.

9:07PM BBT McCrae feels that he will go home before Amanda. He says they all know they can beat her in competitions and they feel they can win against her in the end. She is really sulky, pity party happening. McCrae says she made herself a target and they are going to use that. McCrae says "God, I hope GinaMarie wins HoH." Amanda says "Ya but if GinaMarie wins it who will she put up, Elissa and Spencer?" McCrae says he actually doesn't know.

9:12PM BBT Amanda says she is in a funk. She has only had 3 slop balls all day.
Aaryn, GinaMarie, Spencer and Andy are in the KT. Spencer asks "What is up McCrae's butt?" Andy says he doesn't know (my guess would be Amanda)

9:27PM BBT More shout outs that lead to more FotH, Then they do it again, and FotH. No alcohol delivery yet.

9:30PM BBT McCrae has put his jammies back on. Amanda is alone eating slop in the BY. Aaryn is trying to figure out if After dark is on right now and if her family is watching. She feels she can't be herself during those 2 hrs and she really thinks about what she does. Helen says she hasn't thought about there being a difference. McCrae has joined Amanda in the BY.

9:50 pm BBT: Helen grilling Andy for his vote in the airplane room. She told Andy the same thing she told him last night. He needs to be a trusted individual not a traitor. Helen continues by saying is she leaves Elissa will be after Andy. Andy assures her that she has his vote. Their conversation ends and he reiterates it all to Aaryn. McManda and Spencer are in the BYD talking about the plan for next week to gun for Elissa.

10:05 PM BBT: Helen relays her conversation with Andy to Elissa in the airplane room. Elissa thinks that maybe Spencer refused to vote against Amanda and that is why he was put up. Elissa hopes she gets HOH next week and that Amanda stays mad at her so she has a reason to put Amanda up next to Aaryn. Andy goes from HOH to the BYD to let them know what he and Helen discussed. GM is also in the BYD not speaking. They move on to discussing BB All-starts and the fact that ChillTown took all the prizes in a comp.

10:15 PM BBT: Helen and Elissa are in the lounge discussing how things could be different. They were not planning for Aaryn or GM to still be in the house over Judd and Candice. Elissa rethinks voting them out and if it was for the best. Elissa asks Helen if Mcmanda will target the two of them next week. Helen says if she leaves GM and Aaryn will probably be their next targets. Idle chit chat with the BYD crew.

10:25 PM BBT: Andy mentions someone who I assume did not sign a release so all feeds switch to the intense conversation in the airplane room between Helen and Elissa. They contemplate trying to start a fight between Amanda and Mccrae. They want to make Amanda go crazy and make her get mad at Mccrae. Helen moves on to complaining about being a HN. The BYD crew is trying to get Spencer to request alcohol

10:45 PM BBT: Helen and Elissa disperse. Helen is getting a drink in the KT while Elissa flosses. The rest of the cast is in the BYD talking about past comps and side stories about their lives here and there. No scheming for now. Helen joins the BYD kids and all four feeds are on them. Elissa and Amanda go in the KT to get a snack and other than that there has been no change.

10:55 PM BBT: everyone is now in the BYD except for Spencer who went to get a drink and finds beer and wine! He immediately chugs a can of beer and then wraps the can in paper towels before throwing it away, effectively stealing it from the rest of the house.