Jury 4 Way Competition Will Be Interesting

rawlikesushi

I wanted Candice to come back just to see the look on GM and Aaryn's faces. But I agree it wouldn't be fair to subject her to more of their vile hatred and racist, jealous behavior.

I think Judd would have the best chance at pulling together a group to go against Amanda and McCrae. As much as I dislike Spencer he could be a valuable ally along with dumbass GM. He could guilt Aaryn about sending him out before.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love for Judd or Jessie to get back in the game and win HOH Thursday. Or at least be safe from noms that week. :)

EEKKK. WOW... a HG gets to come back in the game and is safe for a week too?

I'm not trying to be mean or nasty here, :) but those four HGs already technically LOST BB by have been evicted once, now and not only would they be brought back into the game, but safe for 1 week while another HG gets evicted? When does that HG have a chance get to come back into the game? So returning HG is safe after having been evicted once, while 1-2 more other HGs are evicted in the mean time. WOW, that one damn amazing deal for those who have already lost BB15.

As I posted previously. Consider sports where player or teams eliminated from the playoffs get to come back for a chance to win, while the remain teams have no chance to come back after they loose.... Bizarreo World maybe.

Typically BB gives them a safe week but that hasn't been announced as of yet - could wind up being a revolving door unless the HG voted back in wins HOH - I think it's cool that one of them gets a second chance but I really don't think any of the already evicted HG's would really have much impact if they return - IDK I guess we'll see......

I think Judd would have the best chance at pulling together a group to go against Amanda and McCrae. As much as I dislike Spencer he could be a valuable ally along with dumbass GM. He could guilt Aaryn about sending him out before.

Here is my opinion.... The whole returning HG twist is designed to give Judd a chance to return. Why?... because he was the most popular HG to the TV audience and it blindsided producers when he got evicted during the double eviction.

Prior to the Double eviction, he was not one of the top 3 targets, so it was a good time to have a double eviction because there was a 95% chance he was safe, but there was a very unexpected scamble that caused the house to evict him. If had a been a normal week, and he had simply put on the block, the other HGs would have decided to evict someone else. Given there was no time to fully consider their votes, Judd was evicted because he had no chance talk people out it....which is why double eviction SUCKs, its give the second evicted no chance to play BB and save himself.

The producers took a gamble and lost a very safe bet. They never want to want a popular HG to be evicted EVER, so they always stack the deck in a manner the best helps popular HGs, but in this case they lost the bet even when it appeared that Judd was very safe during double eviction week.

Typically BB gives them a safe week but that hasn't been announced as of yet - could wind up being a revolving door unless the HG voted back in wins HOH - I think it's cool that one of them gets a second chance but I really don't think any of the already evicted HG's would really have much impact if they return - IDK I guess we'll see......

How is this fair to the HGs who have never been evicted once. When do they get their chance to come back after being evicted. The currenlty evicted HGs have techically lost BB already, but are allowed back in the game through a hidden back door.

Why not allow all the other evicted HGs a chance to return? Why just first four Jury members..... I'm basically saying if they are going let HGs backin the game, why not all the evicted HGs, or even someone from a past season, or someone totally new.... :)

Its 3am PST\BBT, and they have been trash talking about Elissa for at least 1 hour (Everyone's in the HoH room except Helen and Elissa). She's not my favorite HG either, but they way they talk about her you'd think she loves to torture kittens, slap old ladies, steal money from the poor, thinks rape is funny, hopes her parent die so she can get their money....you get the idea.

Andy is one of the worst about it to "I never talk game with her, and when she tries to talk game with me, she telling all kinds of lies about everyone here, I hate her more than anyone I've ever hated in my life, I can't think of a bigger bitch! she's a whore because that the only job she can get."

My bet is that Andy has had sex with far more guys than Elissa has.

Its 3am PST\BBT, and they have been trash talking about Elissa for at least 1 hour (Everyone's in the HoH room except Helen and Elissa). She's not my favorite HG either, but they way they talk about her you'd think she loves to torture kittens, slap old ladies, steal money from the poor, thinks rape is funny, hopes her parent die so she can get their money....you get the idea.

Andy is one of the worst about it to "I never talk game with her, and when she tries to talk game with me, she telling all kinds of lies about everyone here, I hate her more than anyone I've ever hated in my life, I can't think of a bigger bitch! she's a whore because that the only job she can get."

But then nobody ever ever says a bad word about Andy weather it be HG or us feed watchers that here his nasty talk. Andy with his little innocent eyes and waif face really is a mean boy.

Andy said when he gets out of the house he is going to have a SEXpaloosa (don't know how to spell it)

He said there is going to be a lot of Andy sex.

I want whoever comes back to target Amanda, McCrae and Andy, and I think the only one who would do that is Helen. Like someone else said, Judd blames Helen and Elissa, so he probably wouldn't go after those 3 I mentioned. Jessie has probably turned him even more against Helen since she has been in the jury house. I think there has been a lot of throwing of the HOH comps so far because none of these wusses want to do the dirty work themselves, so hopefully when she has to Helen can win one. I don't particularly like Helen at this point and she really gets on my nerves, but I can't stand Amanda, McCrae and Andy...so bring it Helen!!!!

I really would like Candice to come back! If she or Elissa can win HOH and put the McMandas on the block and send one of them packing, it would be great! Then the other one win HOH the next week and take out the remaining McManda or Aaryn or Andy, we would have a fun end of the season! I think Candice would come back with a vengeance and be ready to play hard and Elissa has just realized that she CAN win comps and I think an endurance should be coming up or something physical (she is in great shape).

Replace Helen with Candice and stir up this house!!! :stirthepot:

Jesse might comment to Judd about Helen but it was Amanda that wanted Judd out because she convinced herself that he was MPV and put her up twice since it couldn't be Howard. He was gone and she was up again. Even Jesse was told this after the eviction. Amanda and McCrea told everyone (Helen, Andy and I think Spencer) that if its a DE, then Judd needs to go. Judd had not done anything toward Helen except bad mouth her with everyone. I don't think he was for her or against her. What mcmanda has done is make every eviction like its been Helen wanting them out or the mastermind behind it, when its been Amanda.

Aaryn might work with Judd if he came back along with GM and Spencer. That's the only way I see anyone getting Amanda, McCrea or Andy out. Elisa will keep doing her yoga and and "um umh" everyone unless she gets pissed that Helen was lied to about being the target this week and wins HOH and then the ass kissing and scrabble will really begin. She will know that Andy was never with them, she doesn't like Aaryn or GM and will be against Amanda and McCrea. She would hope she could just put all of them up!

Wow those are really harsh words........ :no:

Whoever gets back in, there will have to be a whole lot of luck and things fall in place exactly right for what I want to happen to actually happen, lol! It should be interesting to see it all play out...hopefully!

It would be some sweet revenge to have the returning HG be Candice but it would be short lived because although I like her, she is NOT suited for this game.

It needs to be HELEN because although I'm not a fan SHE is the ONLY one who will go "balls to the wall" after the MCduo once they vote her out........HELEN, having her eviction fresh in her mind will have the "fire in her belly" to attack this group of deviants.

I haven't HAD a BB dream but my daydream is Helen & Elissa moping the floors with the rest of the HGs left.

I want Helen to come back after she finds out her bestie Andy stabbed her in the back. I want Helen to win the next HOH and put up Amanda and McStupid and if one comes down weasel Andy goes up.

I want Helen to come back after she finds out her bestie Andy stabbed her in the back. I want Helen to win the next HOH and put up Amanda and McStupid and if one comes down weasel Andy goes up.

AMEN Sister I'm with U all the way .. if for nuttin else but the Drama ha ha !!!

I don't have a problem with lying in the game, but there is a limit to it. IMHO its perfectly OK for a HG to lie about the game and say "She told that she got the MVP last week and that is why she nominated you".

Going too far is when the HGs makes up lies about the lives of HGs outside of the house, Fictional example : "she's a total whore, she told me had sex with 5 guys in one day a week after she got married"

Personally, if I did have a BB dream, it would be a nightmare about Helen taking a kitchen knife and mutilating them all......which is why I would NEVER allow myself to have one.

If you attempted to get on the show, you would be a Grodner fave to be chosen.

If anyone should come back, it should be Helen simply because she's the last person evicted.

IMHO, NEVER EVER should an evicted HG be allowed back in the game once evicted (eviction = LOST). The only time I would think might it be OK is if the HGs knew in advance that one of the 4 evicted HGs has a chance to return, that way they can strategically consider it as part of their game plan as to who they want evicted.