Jury 4 Way Competition Will Be Interesting

rawlikesushi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a waste to see any of them come back because they all think Helen is the reason they left when in fact it was Amanda. The only possible one to go after McFilthy is Helen if she is the one to be evicted Thurs. and she's the one that wins the spot to go back in the house.

Guest 6Borders

It doesn't look like Amanda will be up and out this week so this comp might actually be somewhat fair (since it was obviously planned as a safety net in case Amanda was evicted).

Judd and Jessie are the only ones actually deserving of a 2nd chance, and Judd is probably the only one who could come back and get any support to go against Amanda and McCrae (I actually think McCrae might flip on Amanda if he had a solid alliance against her). Candace deserves nothing in my opinion. Yes, she was treated horribly but she was selected to play this game and I really don't think she would go back in for anything except personal revenge.

Helen, similarly, deserves nothing if she's evicted (which I hope happens). She was whining about how unfair it was that someone could come back so lets see how she feels when she's on that side of the fence!

It's going to be a waste to see any of them come back because they all think Helen is the reason they left when in fact it was Amanda. The only possible one to go after McFilthy is Helen if she is the one to be evicted Thurs. and she's the one that wins the spot to go back in the house.

Exactly I so agree if Judd comes back and Helen is out he will just fall into the house mentality yet again. That's why I would rather Candice come back she hates them all equally. LOL ok maybe not all.

I don't care who comes back to the house. Why would they get rid of amanda and mccrae this go-round when they couldn't or didn't the first go-round? They likely won't even have the chance to "get rid of them." They should have targeted andy for starters or he will win. None of it is very interesting to me. Reaction to them on this forum is way more interesting than the actual show. I only watch the live eviction shows and plan on cutting that one off if something doesn't happen soon.

I don't care who comes back to the house. Why would they get rid of amanda and mccrae this go-round when they couldn't or didn't the first go-round? They likely won't even have the chance to "get rid of them." They should have targeted andy for starters or he will win. None of it is very interesting to me. Reaction to them on this forum is way more interesting than the actual show. I only watch the live eviction shows and plan on cutting that one off if something doesn't happen soon.

Me and you both. I do not think I have ever hated a season more than this one well lets just say this is almost tied with Hayden's season I really hated that one too.

Who do I want to come back?

Candice? - No, I just never thought she fit in the game of Big Brother with all the sharks

Judd? - No way. I never could figure out where he stood or what he was saying. He was bashing people just to try and make bigger targets. That was his game play.

Jessie? - Not sure. If she would get back in the house and be able to be a vote to get Amanda out then maybe

Helen? - OMG only if it was a 100% guarantee she would go after the McNasties but I don't think she will or has the support.

Candice? - No, I just never thought she fit in the game of Big Brother with all the sharks

Judd? - No way. I never could figure out where he stood or what he was saying. He was bashing people just to try and make bigger targets. That was his game play.

Jessie? - Not sure. If she would get back in the house and be able to be a vote to get Amanda out then maybe

Helen? - OMG only if it was a 100% guarantee she would go after the McNasties but I don't think she will or has the support.

Candice only won a clown suit so she cannot win comps. :D No way she will be entering the house again unless they talior the contest for her to win. I think Jessie will win the jury contest.

If Helen goes this week I think she will target Amanda and McCrae. She thinks she's running the house but after she's evicted she will know that it's really Amanda and McCrae.

I would like to see Helen go this week but if I had to bet I'm thinking it's going to be Elissa who goes. Which means it's probably going to be between Jessie and Judd. Personally I'd love to see both come back, but if I had to pick one it would be Jessie which makes it an absolute certaintity that it will be Judd who comes back.

Just doesn't seem fair to the remaining HGs unless the returning HG is put at a significant disadvantage for having already been evicted once. That HG should have no chance to win BB, and should be limited to no better than 3rd place (automatically evicted if getting that far).

I think the returning HG should be automatically put on the block, and the other HGs can decided that week if they want to re-evict or get rid of someone else. Not fair that the remaining HGs get sent to jury without a chance to come back when they already managed to out last the HG who got lucky enough to return. Being evicted once means it has been proven already that HG already lost the game.

Imagine in a sport fighting your way through the playoffs, only to have a eliminated team return to the playoffs after having lost, and they are given a second chance to beat your team after you've beaten them once. If they beat you the second time around you go home. WTF, doesn't it matter that you were better the first time? When do you get your second chance to come back?

I see from both sides what y'all saying because it maybe a waste of time for any of them to come. If they don't win the HOH, most likely they might as well start packing. I even doubt Candice or Jessie will win 4 way not HOH if they come back. If Candice win HOH, her target may will be GM. Jessie, I know for sure it won't be Spencer nor GM. Who knows what she might do. I know it would give her an opportunity to make a big move. She need to take it. If Judd win 4 way and the HOH, who knows about him also. He could fall for almost the same thing he did the last time. But I think he have a better chance to pull this off than anybody else. We'll see what will happen. I hope I'm wrong about how BB15 will turn out after Jury 4 Way Competition. Right now BB15 is too predictable.

Also, I wonder if the 4 evicted HGs will be asked "How much of the 500K are you willing to give up if you return and win BB 15?" ..... seems like in previous season this was the question asked when HGs were allowed back in the game.... The answer of course is "All 500K" because its a trick question to find out who really wants to win BB15; if they aren't willing to give it all up, they lack the passion\obsession required to win. They already lost the 500K when they were evicted the first time....lol.

....Or maybe they will be asked something similar, except it would be some other penalty that puts them at a huge disadvantage to the other players (thus somewhat more fair to the remaining HGs), such as "How many times are you willing to go the block in the remaining weeks?".... once again, the answer would be "Every week". Why not?, since the HG has already was evicted and technically lost BB.

Jessie Elissa Candice did not have a chance because they were instantly marked by a group to be not in the group. They did not have a chance to know that they could have formed a group themselves since they were isolated effectively by that already formed group as they considered those members among what they thought were their choices that were never their choice to have. We have seen that this group takes them one at a time for villification and each for different reasons. Candice, color of skin, Elissa relationship with Rachel, Jessie as a competing beauty and that too has been what got the others negated. Aryan has to kowtow to Helen's choices to evict as long as Helen appears to have the backing of Am, McC and Andy. Once she knows that they will OK helen going, she will happily devour her. Aryan is cleverly positioning herself to stay with the notion that she is so hated and therefore a good person to take to the f2. No one in the house seems to remember what she really is as she plays like she is their pawn to move. And with the US voting to evict Amanda, the tv audience seems to have forgotten also along with those who love her and hate the JEW o yea do not forget that the KKK attitudes will not allow Candice or a jew to win and they are also out there voting along with those who do not think race is a factor here and those who hate amanda for who she is all that seems to have diverted the hate from Aryan to Amanda. The amanda helen alliance of the only players in this game is still between two minorities. Where Aryan represents the ARyans including those who do not see her racism and those who applaud it.

Remember how Jessie would talk about her weird dreams? Well, I had a dream about BB. Pandora's box was opened and inside were four circus performers who were possibly new houseguests. The four of them would be one vote. But there was someone else in the box who also could be a new HG. In the dream I had no idea who it was but the HGs were really scared to let this person into the game and were moaning about having to choose these four crazy circus people running around the house.

My BB addiction is bad when I start having dreams about it.

Remember how Jessie would talk about her weird dreams? Well, I had a dream about BB. Pandora's box was opened and inside were four circus performers who were possibly new houseguests. The four of them would be one vote. But there was someone else in the box who also could be a new HG. In the dream I had no idea who it was but the HGs were really scared to let this person into the game and were moaning about having to choose these four crazy circus people running around the house.

My BB addiction is bad when I start having dreams about it.

funny when I wake up in the morning one of the first things I think about is I wonder what happened in the BB house last night.

I was watching Breaking Bad last night before I went to bed and that is something you don't want to dream about.

Like when Aryn was talking about how in middle school she would make fun of heavy set girls calling them "Miss Piggy" or "The Piggy Pack" just to see if she could get them to cry.

Like when Aryn was talking about how in middle school she would make fun of heavy set girls calling them "Miss Piggy" or "The Piggy Pack" just to see if she could get them to cry.

Middle school kids can be quite mean. It's unfortunate that she didn't grow out of that phase.