Helen - Week 8 - Evicted (Aug. 22) Juror #3

CeCiMom

Regardless of wether she goes this week or not I admire very much her game play. Since I don't have the live feeds I missed all her antics, irritating voice and other things that have aggravated so many of you. She played a good unclean game. Something they are all supposed to do!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Straycat : " Look at that face. He looks so innocent and sincere. You wouldn't think he was capable of lying. :hypocrite: "

He can promise any of the HGs that are put up for eviction that they have his vote.........

BUT ... then when he does his 2 Goodby messages he can look sadly into the camera

and apologize for having to vote against them because he was outnumbered and had to switch his vote.

A little teary eyed, sad look into the camera for effect - of course

If she comes back, the key thing is she have to win HOH. Jessie and especially Candice most likely will be a waste a time. Even if they win HOH, they will last only one week. Only chance they have in the following week is to win POV. I seriously doubt that will happen. I hope they surprise me. If Judd comes back, who knows he will go after. Almost everybody in the house betray him, except Spencer.

^^^If only there was a way, but i doubt it.

As much as I'm ready to see a major player evicted, it pains me to see her leave before Aaryn or GM. I can't even watch BBAD when they're on screen. Barf.

It makes no sense for the rest to not take this opportunity though. Spencer is such a non-issue.

I'm bummed nothing came of that moment where it seemed possible that Aaryn might put up Amanda as a replacement nom. :(

Helen has the intelligence and some of the people skills needed to go far in BB but her intuitive abilities are sub-par and her paranoia sent her on goose-chase after goose-chase targeting people like Judd "the Mastermind." She just couldn't keep her cool in a game designed to strip people of their cool. It's the winners that find a way to control their fears and emotions.

She should have battled Howard for Candice's time and support; she did neither and lost Candice.

She should have kept Jessie close and given Jessie's thoughts on McManda much more serious consideration; she did neither and lost Jessie.

She should have tried to nullify Judd's propensity to align with the guys by drawing him closer into the strategic and tactical discussions; she didn't and paid by having too little influence over Judd thereby losing Judd.

She should have noticed Andy's game much much sooner which would have allowed her to manage him; she didn't and lost Andy.

She should have curbed her ridiculously over the top cheerleading and celebrations of an eviction. That couldn't have a good effect on her game.

She trusted people she shouldn't have trusted and vilified people she shouldn't have vilified.

In other words, she put herself in this pickle.

Monk

It looks like Helen has accepted her destiny and is planning to leave with class. BUT, when she finds out she has a chance to come back in the game, it will be AMAZING!

Helen is really upset - Aaryn is telling her things that McManda told her about Helen targeting her (Aaryn) and it is not true and she is getting really upset Helen is NOT going down without a fight - good for her! Also although she is upset she refuses to throw dirt back at the McManda crew - that is good just in case she gets evicted and comes back

lN2t35x.jpgLYMIzyb.jpg

Helen is saying she never called Aaryn a "F**king bitch" on national television

SHE DID! I remember it! She is lying and I don't think that she realizes she is lying!

Helen is crying and rambling and groveling about how much better and nicer she is than everyone else in the house and how she is a Mom and she can't behave a certain way and BLAH BLAH BLAH

What I don't understand is - Aaryn doesn't have a vote this week, is all this so Aaryn will convince GM and Andy?

9gqfIuE.jpg

It's been like 3 or 4 days since Helen found out that she was the target. Since then she has worked hard to try and change things and I don't think that she has even made anyone take a second look. I am very surprised because normally if a person has more than about a day, they are able to at least get people to start looking at other options and test the waters. She hasn't gotten anywhere.

I don't think that helen has a chance. They never liked her anyway. Would you? She thought that she was running the show and in fact, she was the show, and they were running it. I hope that she is evicted and doesn't come back. I don't want any of them back.

boy is she clueless

so many clues that she is leaving

andy being shady

all of it flies over her head :animated_bouncy:

yeah he probably wont get her jury vote

when you are that close with someone and they play you it hurts :animated_bouncy:

I think that even if Helen admits to herself that she did a lot of stupid things in the game, she will have a hard time dealing with Andy's betrayal. It will really hurt.

Andy betrayed so many and when they watch the tapes if they watch them, they will see that he did it maliciously. Way beyond the need. It will be sad for me if he wins.

Andy betrayed so many and when they watch the tapes if they watch them, they will see that he did it maliciously. Way beyond the need. It will be sad for me if he wins.

Me, too. He seems like a really cold hearted person who fakes feeling really well.

What it comes down to is that someone disgusting is going to win the game. And they are all so disgusting that I can even put them in any kind of order from worst to worst of the worst.