Helen - Week 8 - Evicted (Aug. 22) Juror #3

CeCiMom

Helen making an impassioned plea to McCrae - she brings up a lot of good points in regards to keeping her and going against Amanda's will - but McCrae just seems to be endlessly "yessing" her to death

n8hzKjT.jpgUvMaDIr.jpg

I was counting and got to about 86 times he has said ya, yep, yep, ya ya and a few times he said I have a lot to think about.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I've found interesting about Helen lately is how often she says, "I won't lie to you," when she's under stress.

When it's that often, it registers (to me) as a verbal "tell," and I, as a houseguest, would be very suspicious of just that one liner.

I was counting and got to about 86 times he has said ya, yep, yep, ya ya and a few times he said I have a lot to think about.

yes, I've noticed that, too. And that's McCrae's verbal tell, but Helen doesn't get it.

I'm going on vacation for a week. Hopefully when I come back I'll never have to listen to Helen again. Geez I feel like I want to poke my ear drums out, has to be less painful!

Don't forget there's always the chance that she wins on Thursday and gets to come back!

I know and I know there's a 99% chance that production is going to try and make that happen, but I can't help it, I'm still have to hope for the best while I expect the worst lol

If worse comes to worse there is always the mute button :lipsrsealed2:

What I've found interesting about Helen lately is how often she says, "I won't lie to you," when she's under stress.

When it's that often, it registers (to me) as a verbal "tell," and I, as a houseguest, would be very suspicious of just that one liner.

This is so stupid for her to say. I think her say that "she won't lie to you" reminds everyone that this is the woman who argued all over the house that jesse was lying about her plotting to get rid of Amanda. At the time she was denying everything, half the house knew for a fact that she was lying. I thinks it hurts her argument and what credibility she has left.

I think she only made about 4 or 5 actual different comments to McRunt...

BUT... she said them over and over again in just a slightly different way.

She just doesn't know when to SHUT UP

Now McRunt said the same thing over and over again too - just using the same word .... Yaa

She is pitching her desire to stay to Andy again - telling him in the past when he mentioned getting Amanda out, it was Jessie urging her to do it, and promising him her AND Elissa's vote in the future. He told her as of right now, she has his vote to stay but I don't think he's telling her the truth.

t55wQIl.jpgWEfOodg.jpg

I thought Helen was smart and likeable when the game first began....than the cheerleading started, over and over again; really fake....and her taking HG's hands and talking about how "amazing" they are...and telling GM how much she loves her (and Aaryn too)...and now the incessant crying. As was said before, she voted out her "support" in the house and now has to suffer the consequences. I, for one, will not be sorry to see her leave and hope she doesn't come back.

I do agree that Helen has gotten rid of all the people that would have had her back. She has thrown Elissa under the bus many times and would have sold her out to stay in the game. Elissa is the one person that has never waivered and has always supported Helen but she would have been the first one she dropped. I find it funny the one person she thought she trusted the most is the one person that has never had her back and will vote her out on Thursday. The reason I want Helen to return is because I think she is the only one of the group of evicted house guests that can win and would go after Amanda. Judd blames Helen and Elissa for his eviction he doesn't even blame Aaryn and she is the one who put him up. He would go after Elissa like that is a big move. Candice and Jessie have not won anything and I am not sure what they would do. I don't think the evicted houseguests have been to jury yet I think they have been sequestered and have not talked to each other.

I wonder if she acknowledges, even just to herself, that she is the reason she is in this position. She was so quick to dismiss Howard, Candice and Jessie for "the house". Now :"the house" is dismissing her.

I do agree that Helen has gotten rid of all the people that would have had her back. She has thrown Elissa under the bus many times and would have sold her out to stay in the game. Elissa is the one person that has never waivered and has always supported Helen but she would have been the first one she dropped. I find it funny the one person she thought she trusted the most is the one person that has never had her back and will vote her out on Thursday. The reason I want Helen to return is because I think she is the only one of the group of evicted house guests that can win and would go after Amanda. Judd blames Helen and Elissa for his eviction he doesn't even blame Aaryn and she is the one who put him up. He would go after Elissa like that is a big move. Candice and Jessie have not won anything and I am not sure what they would do. I don't think the evicted houseguests have been to jury yet I think they have been sequestered and have not talked to each other.

I agree, Helen has the best potential to alter the course of the game. I assume she will get 1 week of immunity. It will take some critical wins on both her and Elissa's part to pull it off. Andy will be the first to throw himself at Helen's feet if it looks like there will be a power shift.

I thought Helen was smart and likeable when the game first began....than the cheerleading started, over and over again; really fake....and her taking HG's hands and talking about how "amazing" they are...and telling GM how much she loves her (and Aaryn too)...and now the incessant crying. As was said before, she voted out her "support" in the house and now has to suffer the consequences. I, for one, will not be sorry to see her leave and hope she doesn't come back.

Exactly, she voted out the people that had her back and was protecting McManda. She played a stupid game and now it's coming back to get her in the butt. I have no sympathy for her, even though she has all that water works (boo hoo). She should not have helped vote out Howard, Candice and Jessie. Now the same person that she saved is sending her out.

Helen will be the one most likely to look at footage from the shows and Live Feeds and feel

truly ashamed.

Don't know how some of the others will feel.... they'll be too busy making excuses for how

they appeared.

Helen beng on the block this week humbled her. (I think) I think she now sees that she made some mistakes in her game and should have broken from Amanda earlier and she evicted the wrong people.

I hope she is the one that wins the comp and comes back in the house and goes after Amanda and Andy. She has her get Amanda team already together. Elissa, Aaryn and GM.

She will still be the irritating cheerleader and motivational speaker but she might just play a smarter game.

I still think Jessie as being too weak to round up the troops. If anyone else besides Helen comes back in I think they will play with the house or just get voted back out.

I really liked Helen in the begining but then she started with her house HOH and the house vote and its to the point that I cannot stand the sound of her voice. I don't know if Helen will get it after she gets out of the house because she seems to think this is the best season ever. I do wonder however what she will think when she hears the racial stuff that has come out of Aaryn's mouth and I wonder if she will be as offended as Julie Chen is????? Or will she still be telling her how much she loves her????? She told Elissa she never heard anything bad coming from Aaryn I find that hard to believe since everyone else has heard it.

Helen beng on the block this week humbled her. (I think) I think she now sees that she made some mistakes in her game and should have broken from Amanda earlier and she evicted the wrong people.

I hope she is the one that wins the comp and comes back in the house and goes after Amanda and Andy. She has her get Amanda team already together. Elissa, Aaryn and GM.

She will still be the irritating cheerleader and motivational speaker but she might just play a smarter game.

I still think Jessie as being too weak to round up the troops. If anyone else besides Helen comes back in I think they will play with the house or just get voted back out.

I totally agree.

Helen will be the one most likely to look at footage from the shows and Live Feeds and feel

truly ashamed.

Don't know how some of the others will feel.... they'll be too busy making excuses for how

they appeared.

Agree. They all SHOULD be ashamed, but I suspect that the rest of the remaining HGs, with the exception of Elissa, are so morally bankrupt that they will do just as you said - make excuses for their behavior.

I'm SO glad I don't have anyone in my life who acts like these people.

I haven't checked the forums in over 2 weeks and we're still going on about how ashamed and embarrassed this group should be?

Most are so consumed with their delusional views on life they'll blame everyone else's perspective rather than their own.

BUT... Didn't anyone watch ED? If he can be forgiven so will this crew in time.

Back to the game.

Helen's game stinks, she tried to play all of them and basically got caught. At times it borders on bullying. I won't miiss her at all. If she actually goes.

She is pitching her desire to stay to Andy again - telling him in the past when he mentioned getting Amanda out, it was Jessie urging her to do it, and promising him her AND Elissa's vote in the future. He told her as of right now, she has his vote to stay but I don't think he's telling her the truth.

WEfOodg.jpg

Look at that face. He looks so innocent and sincere. You wouldn't think he was capable of lying. :hypocrite:

Helen is Helen and it doesn't matter who is in the house now. Does it matter who she kept there or not, someone has to go eventually and she is as good as the others. If she kept the weak ones, she wouldn't be there because they couldn't win anything anyway and she couldn't win HOH every week.

Exactly, she voted out the people that had her back and was protecting McManda. She played a stupid game and now it's coming back to get her in the butt. I have no sympathy for her, even though she has all that water works (boo hoo). She should not have helped vote out Howard, Candice and Jessie. Now the same person that she saved is sending her out.

I don't know if she had a choice but to vote out Candice and Jessie, unfortunately she could not garner enough votes to keep them.

She is only one player and not a Miracle Worker. She can only do so much to protect others.

But when she first had the chance to vote out Amanda instead of Howard, she should have quickly jumped at that chance.

Remember she did seriously consider it, but concluded that it was too early to get rid of Amanda.

She had rounded up the votes to get rid of Amanda, but told her camp that they had to wait until Amanda was put on the block a second time by the MVP.

She made this decision even though she acknowledged that Amanda going on the block a second time might not happen, especially if Howard was the MVP like she suspected.

This bad decision started her downfall.

Because when Amanda went on the block the second time, Helen was unable to get the votes needed to evict her.

So she had to go along with the "house" in evicting Candice, Judd and Jessie.

But she didn't panic because she thought she would be comfortable in her alliance until the Final 5.

Little did she know that Andy was reporting her every action to McManda and, unlike Helen, they would waste little time in getting her nominated for eviction.