Helen - Week 8 - Evicted (Aug. 22) Juror #3

CeCiMom

Jeez I just can't get to bed - Helen is having a teary eyed talk with Andy - I missed most of it but Andy was guaranteeing Helen that he is on her side. Helen throwing in a little scare tactic seed. He is telling her just secure the votes, you aren't going anywhere.

C192efO.jpglbO8Z50.jpg

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen crying her way forward in the game - giving Andy the old guilt trip - but pressing so hard she might actually be pushing him away. Funny, she is telling them (Aaryn, Elissa, Andy and GM) that one wrong move in this game and you can bury your whole alliance and lose the game - it feels like Aaryn did that last night by throwing her whole alliance away - why does Helen always think America is cheering her on? #STFUHelen

XKG1VSk.jpgLtwDGhm.jpg

Hawk my take on last night is so different then your take. I would love to see the tables turn on the McNasties or for Helen to come back and slay the dragons. Yes Helen is annoying but Amanda, McBalless, Spencer and Andy disgust me.

Hawk my take on last night is so different then your take. I would love to see the tables turn on the McNasties or for Helen to come back and slay the dragons. Yes Helen is annoying but Amanda, McBalless, Spencer and Andy disgust me.

No Marty ITA - I would love to see Helen first voted out, then voted back in and slay the McNasties - but from the perspective of the "3am" alliance Helen needs to go first - THEN they need to remove Amanda - or else all they are doing is shifting the power to Helen - bottom line is someone needs to leave this week, and if it's Spencer all they do is weaken their (3 am) own position

No Marty ITA - I would love to see Helen first voted out, then voted back in and slay the McNasties - but from the perspective of the "3am" alliance Helen needs to go first - THEN they need to remove Amanda - or else all they are doing is shifting the power to Helen - bottom line is someone needs to leave this week, and if it's Spencer all they do is weaken their (3 am) own position

I could care less about the 3am group. I enjoy the game when people break out and go after people I don't like. I am disowning my cousin Andy because there is nothing I hate worse then someone that won't man up when it is the right time. He is nothing but a little elf (sorry elves) that has not balls.

As for getting rid of Amanda, how is getting Helen out first help this? If the others won't go against Amanda this week, there will be at least three weeks more they won't.

I actually think Aaryn is playing it smart. If by chance Helen does come back she has an ally in Helen because she is siding with Helen, but they both know at this time they don't have the numbers. Helen will remember that Aaryn is at least trying.

As for getting rid of Amanda, how is getting Helen out first help this? If the others won't go against Amanda this week, there will be at least three weeks more they won't.

I actually think Aaryn is playing it smart. If by chance Helen does come back she has an ally in Helen because she is siding with Helen, but they both know at this time they don't have the numbers. Helen will remember that Aaryn is at least trying.

also I was going to say that Aaryn knows that Helen will most likely control the jury votes...

Lol Marty - I get what you're saying I like a good battle also but I really, really (did I say really?) do not like Aaryn, it is not just the "racist" flap, I just detest her as a human being, and if you are comfortable in a group of people why would you throw them away? It was too early for Aaryn to pull this particular trigger, IMO.

She is aligning with Elissa (who hates her) and Andy (who will no longer trust her) and GM (who has won a few comps but is a dodo bird)

How does that improve her standing? I still like Helen and Amanda despite the fact that I want both of them out! They have BOTH played the best so far, besides Aaryn and Andy, IMO.

It's definitely too little too late for Helen. Getting rid of Jessie was just the latest in a long string of critical

errors made by Helen. Even if, by some miracle at this point, Helen makes it to the end, the jury is so stacked

against her she has to play for 2nd place.

LOL, I think it's hilarious that Helen is leaving the house. She only has her own self to blame for trusting every deal that is made with her. I can't wait for her to find out about Andy. Also, she sold her soul to the devil by aligning with Aryan Nation and it's coming back to bite her in the butt. I'm so glad she's going to be blindsided. I liked Helen in the beginning, but her HOH went to her head and her game play went downhill.

LOL, I think it's hilarious that Helen is leaving the house. She only has her own self to blame for trusting every deal that is made with her. I can't wait for her to find out about Andy. Also, she sold her soul to the devil by aligning with Aryan Nation and it's coming back to bite her in the butt. I'm so glad she's going to be blindsided. I liked Helen in the beginning, but her HOH went to her head and her game play went downhill.

I do agree but I think her big mistake was trusting Amanda. The one person that stayed loyal to her is Elissa and she has thrown her under the bus. If it would have come down to Andy or Elissa I think she would have chosen Andy. He is the one that turned on her. He just doesn't have the balls to tell her. I am hoping that she does come back to the game on Thursday because I have a feeling that the 3 evicted hg's did not go to jury but were sequestered until this Thursday (I could be wrong) so they would just fall back into the follow the HOH where Helen will be looking for blood.

I do agree but I think her big mistake was trusting Amanda. The one person that stayed loyal to her is Elissa and she has thrown her under the bus. If it would have come down to Andy or Elissa I think she would have chosen Andy. He is the one that turned on her. He just doesn't have the balls to tell her. I am hoping that she does come back to the game on Thursday because I have a feeling that the 3 evicted hg's did not go to jury but were sequestered until this Thursday (I could be wrong) so they would just fall back into the follow the HOH where Helen will be looking for blood.

I can't wait for any one of them to come back in the house. They will all be out for blood.

I can't wait for any one of them to come back in the house. They will all be out for blood.

I know I want to capture the look of complete disgust on Amanda's face and the look of WTF on Andy's if Helen comes back. McCrea might have to actually climb out of bed before 3pm now oh no that would be tragic. Spenser he should just leave LOL.