Helen - Week 8 - Evicted (Aug. 22) Juror #3

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty : "

Andy is freaking out. Nobody has ever ever asked him to leave the room.

sEm_oops2.gif "

What was the BB time for this ? I'd LOVE to see it :naughty:

I didn't see him freak out I read that he was. I stayed on the camera with Helen and Aaryn. He is not feeling comfortable now up in HOH.

Helen is making sense in her talk to Aaryn. They should get Spencer out and Aaryn should work with Helen, GM and Elissa.

Andy walked in the HOH when Helen was talking to Aaryn and just sat down like he always does. Helen asked Andy if she could have more time with Aaryn.

Andy is freaking out. Nobody has ever ever asked him to leave the room.

sEm_oops2.gif

Poor Opie....I mean Andy!! Tee hee!!

I'm watching this convo in HOH with Andy, Helen, Elissa, and GM and... Andy is being as quite as a church mouse except with "OF COURSE I'm Keeping U Helen" ... and not even lieing well ... Helen is believing Him only because she wants too

OK I got my wish and Helen went on the block but I want her to win and come back and get HOH and put up Amanda and McMandy with the weasel Andy as a back up option.

That would be epic!!! sFun_cheerleader.gif

Helen is saying that if she leaves before some people in the house her pride would be hurt.....she would feel like a Jessie (disposable?)

gfGCryw.jpg

Quite the ego she has. As if she is so much better and more deserving than Jessie. Andy looks like he is bored and just mechanically repeating, I'm 100% with you, Helen, over and over.

Quite the ego she has. As if she is so much better and more deserving than Jessie. Andy looks like he is bored and just mechanically repeating, I'm 100% with you, Helen, over and over.

LMAO .... Great Line StrayKat .... not to mention Andy is just playing out the string and gonna vote Helen out ... O-U-T on Thursday

OK I got my wish and Helen went on the block but I want her to win and come back and get HOH and put up Amanda and McMandy with the weasel Andy as a back up option.

That would be epic!!! sFun_cheerleader.gif

I agree.... and thanks for saying "back up" instead of "back door" in Andy's presence!!!

It's utterly hilarious watching this little snake Helen scrambling and rambling trying to save herself and form an alliance with the supremacists! LMAO!!!!

The looks on GM and Aryans faces are priceless and as soon as Helen pauses for a breath they wink at each other.

#STFUHELEN is the most popular BB15 hashtag on Twitter.

This is what happens to an HG when they help evict their friends & allies instead of their enemies and think they can throw their friends under the bus and slurp up to trash to win the money.

I realize that no one will agree with me but... When Helen gets voted out by a 4-1 vote or 5-0 vote, she will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that McCrae and Andy lied to her. So then we come to the returning juror... Candice, Judd, and Jessie will all not realize that it was really Amanda controlling the house to get them out. So I kind of want Helen to be able to come back in so she will have a fire in her to get out Amanda, McCrae, and Andy. Maybe then I will like her again when she is forced to do battle and not be so damned gullible. And I really really really want McRanda GONE!!!

i agree completely!

So now Helen is backpedaling. Amanda reveals that she knows that Helen asked GM and Aaryn to align with her. Helen saying "I thought you guys were coming after me". Finally Helen just apologizes. She says she knows she was wrong and she is sorry. Now Amanda is saying, look it's a game, you make bonds, you make alliances, and you make decisions - she loves to rub it into peoples faces when she holds all the cards. I can't wait until someone pulls her (Amanda's) card.

9tJvugO.jpgGlwNdWS.jpg

So Helen pulls Spencer into the conversation to ask him if Helen ever said she wanted Amanda out and Spencer says - "yes, there were three times where you told me you wanted Amanda out" and he names three occasions and throws Helen to the big bad wolf.

mNrY10P.jpgv7fqZ7U.jpg

I really hate when she and Elissa bring up their families. First day of schools, ill parents and I think how cold they both are and really should have just stayed the hell home. You can't leave families and then cry about it.

If they weren't on this season, it would have been a totally and probably a more enjoyable season.

Helen is realizing that she is screwed, and decides to smoke a cigarette. She still thinks she can convince McCrae to keep her. Meanwhile Amanda goes upstairs and tells Aaryn, Spencer, McCrae and GM everything that happened in the BY with Helen.

jC4RWPI.jpg9xvsSDN.jpg

Just turned on BBAD..... what's Helen so flipped out about, about David?

I only caught a little bit of it, apparently he experienced some kind of tragedy before the BB experience.

Aaryn and Helen in the HOH room - both sides are giving away waaaay too much info. Aaryn just dropped the bomb on Helen: you don't have Andy - you think you do, but you don't. All of this because Aaryn is pissed off over something Amanda said. Aaryn is almost certainly nominating Amanda tomorrow as of this moment. Helen is exuberant. IMO Aaryn is making a BIG mistake.

Now Andy is there, and Helen is telling him he MUST vote out who Aaryn nominates or Helen is going home. Funny thing is Aaryn still hasn't decided what she's going to do.

ZSUehGa.jpgfIRfm9K.jpg

E21pm1b.jpguod9VVr.jpg

I only caught a little bit of it, apparently he experienced some kind of tragedy before the BB experience.

Aaryn and Helen in the HOH room - both sides are giving away waaaay too much info. Aaryn just dropped the bomb on Helen: you don't have Andy - you think you do, but you don't. All of this because Aaryn is pissed off over something Amanda said. Aaryn is almost certainly nominating Amanda tomorrow as of this moment. Helen is exuberant. IMO Aaryn is making a BIG mistake.

ZSUehGa.jpgfIRfm9K.jpg

Oh man! That would be awesome!!! I can't stand aaryn, but i have to appreciate her willingness to get blood on her hands, as they say. LMAO DO IT!!! I'd actually prefer to see Amanda go this week instead of Helen.