Helen - Week 8 - Evicted (Aug. 22) Juror #3

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sick of Helen and her phoney cheerleading crap. Telling Aaryn "you are Janelle" (I'm not a Janelle fan but I am terribly insulted on behalf of Janelle over that remark); over and over with "you are amazing...awesome..." and "turn that frown upside down"! I kept waiting for "go team" and a couple of cartwheels!

The icing on the cake was telling Jessie "I have no recollection of that" (I'll reserve comment on the arena she probably learned that in and just say that makes her sound both incredibly stupid and a flat out LIAR!).

I hope she is evicted, does not win POV and since the jury-return comp will probably be fair if Amanda is not participating, the other 3 have a good shot against Helen, and will probably be treated better in the house than she would be as a returning player.

That is funny. Aaryn is nothing like Janelle. That almost like an insult to Janelle. Jessie call Helen out is one of the best moment in the game. That was very entertaining. Helen really screwed up her game after they got rid of Jeremy. I have thought about they only made two big moves which is got rid of the second two guys. If she would kept Rachel, Howard(for a little bit longer), Candice and Jessie, she would still be in good condition. Now she really only have Ellissa but too blind to see that. She foolish enough to believe McCrae and Andy. How she thinks Amanda gets all her information earlier in the game(McCrae, Andy and Judd), I predict almost the same thing happened to Jessie will happen to her. It will be operation get rid of Helen. Only way she can stay in the house is to win the POV. She mess up real bad.

Helen has a big mouth and entertains way too many different plans and then backs out after already spreading the word of what targets she is considering. She also is constantly telling the whole house that she has to go after everyone eventually and picked a really crappy partner more interested in moral righteousness than playing the game. Her tears aren't going to save her this time, only a POV can.

Helen has a big mouth and entertains way too many different plans and then backs out after already spreading the word of what targets she is considering. She also is constantly telling the whole house that she has to go after everyone eventually and picked a really crappy partner more interested in moral righteousness than playing the game. Her tears aren't going to save her this time, only a POV can.

:notworthy: :notworthy:

That is funny. Aaryn is nothing like Janelle. That almost like an insult to Janelle. Jessie call Helen out is one of the best moment in the game. That was very entertaining. Helen really screwed up her game after they got rid of Jeremy. I have thought about they only made two big moves which is got rid of the second two guys. If she would kept Rachel, Howard(for a little bit longer), Candice and Jessie, she would still be in good condition. Now she really only have Ellissa but too blind to see that. She foolish enough to believe McCrae and Andy. How she thinks Amanda gets all her information earlier in the game(McCrae, Andy and Judd), I predict almost the same thing happened to Jessie will happen to her. It will be operation get rid of Helen. Only way she can stay in the house is to win the POV. She mess up real bad.

Oops! I said Rachel. I meant to say Kaitlin.

Helen was the first one in control when she made everyone come to her by using Elissa and the MVP. She started the whole house vote and got rid of Dave, Nick and Jeremy. Then she lost it by saving Aaryn. After that, Amanda took over. She wanted Howard out and nothing Helen could have done would save him. Amanda controlled the minions from that point. Helen had no one to back her to save Candice or Jessie.

I agree, other than winning comps there is no comparison between Aaryn and Janelle. I loved Janelle, she's one of my favorite HG's of all time, but her game play sucks. Which is why despite all the wins, she never got any further than she did in three attempts. Aaryn on the other hand, is winning comps and playing a good game.

Helen is playing the game like a politician, which should come as no surprise. She's build a very tight alliance with Elissa which would normally be a good thing except that Elissa is clueless, so Elissa is reduced to nothing more than a loyal vote. Amanda and McCrae are a much stronger alliance because they both have some concept of playing the game.

There are some people who go into the BB house, who are intelligent people but they make the fatal flaw of trying to play the game as if it were real life, and it obviously is not. After Howard's lie over the MC, Helen lost all trust in him and was never going to seriously work with him, she took it personally. In real life that is a reasonable reaction, but not if you want to win BB. Howard was really a key player because he had influence over both Candice and Spencer, something no one took advantage of because no one is willing to rock the boat. If Helen had realized that and was able to put aside personal feelings, she could have teamed up with them, split the house and had a completely different game.

As it is, she's just been twirling in the wind, thinking she's been in control, but really just set up to be taken down. It still remains to be seen how it will play out. It seems rather evident to me that of anyone Helen has received the most production support. She's the only one that stands to gain anything with the player coming back twist, essentially to save herself. Although I don't know what kind of comp she would be good at. I guess we'll find that out on Thursday.

I think it's an insult to both of them.

Helen mistakenly believes that Amanda is not trying to get her out this week - she also believes that if Amanda DID want her gone then Andy, Elissa and McCrae would be on her side to stay. She is making plans to try and get Amanda out next week. She is also treating Elissa as though her pep talks are what made Elissa win the veto.

LrQ15BJ.jpgTUtgDHF.jpg

Helen mistakenly believes that Amanda is not trying to get her out this week - she also believes that if Amanda DID want her gone then Andy, Elissa and McCrae would be on her side to stay. She is making plans to try and get Amanda out next week. She is also treating Elissa as though her pep talks are what made Elissa win the veto.

LrQ15BJ.jpgTUtgDHF.jpg

Helen has taken credit for everything in the game, I don't expect her to stop now.

I realize that no one will agree with me but... When Helen gets voted out by a 4-1 vote or 5-0 vote, she will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that McCrae and Andy lied to her. So then we come to the returning juror... Candice, Judd, and Jessie will all not realize that it was really Amanda controlling the house to get them out. So I kind of want Helen to be able to come back in so she will have a fire in her to get out Amanda, McCrae, and Andy. Maybe then I will like her again when she is forced to do battle and not be so damned gullible. And I really really really want McRanda GONE!!!

I realize that no one will agree with me but... When Helen gets voted out by a 4-1 vote or 5-0 vote, she will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that McCrae and Andy lied to her. So then we come to the returning juror... Candice, Judd, and Jessie will all not realize that it was really Amanda controlling the house to get them out. So I kind of want Helen to be able to come back in so she will have a fire in her to get out Amanda, McCrae, and Andy. Maybe then I will like her again when she is forced to do battle and not be so damned gullible. And I really really really want McRanda GONE!!!

You will laugh but I was just thinking the exact same thing about 5 minutes ago! Helen is the only one with any real strategic ability who could possibly make a difference - and maybe Judd

Judd could except that he put the blame on the wrong people. Amanda is the one that began the "get Judd out" movement because she believed he was def MVP and tried to get her out. But he will hook up with the wrong people instead of going after the head of the snake.

LrQ15BJ.jpgTUtgDHF.jpg

First Pic: Fillers, girl, all the lip pulling in the world will not get you back your quackers!

Second Pic : Use words Helen, mind channeling won't help you now.

I agree with you Misha. Helen coming back would be the most entertaining scenario.

I'm pretty sure it'll be 4-1 because Elissa won't be told that "The House" is voting out Helen. While I want it to be Helen who comes back into the game, I can't envision ever liking her. She's just too damned irritating.

agree and I have run scenarios how many votes she could get to get out Amanda. I was not counting Elissa. I think she would just need 3 votes. Elissa, Spencer and GM? Maybe Andy would turn. Maybe Jess could get a team to get out Amanda.

The problem with Helen coming back is...there would not be anything different next week from this week. Unless she or Elissa won HOH, Helen would still be out the following week. Helen's biggest problem is she was the one who pushed or was completely on board to evict everyone of the people that was willing to work with her. She has no one left other than Elissa.

She put her trust in Andy and he has been working with/for McCranda forever. She has missed every clue that he is working for the other side although there were glaring clues that should have cause her to pause and think about things. This week, why isn't she trying to figure out why Andy went right along with voting out his buddy Judd, but he was always against voting out Amanda.

I don't think Helen is very perceptive of her surroundings. I think she makes up the outcome in her head and then assumes everyone will go along with helping her get there. Why does she think that GM and Aaryn would be willing to make a deal with her? Has she not been paying attention? There is a reason why GM and Aryn is together.

In my opinion, the only one that will have any chance is Judd. With the dynamics of the game, it doesn't make a difference between Helen, Candace or Jesse. They would all be out the next week because there isn't enough people for them to team with.

Gotta go to church now.