Andy - Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Jessie come back and put up Amanda. :animated_bouncy:

I want anyone that would put up Amanda. I just worry about the black widow spider Amanda snagging Jessie in her web.

So Elissa calls Andy up to the HOH room, and they tag team bully him with a barrage of threats and Andy finally turns and very frustrated tells them "You ARE bullying me, and I don't like it - especially from people that I am supposedly friends with!" And he shuts them down.

YY3mWAh.jpgNev19Dt.jpg

Andy and Helen are in the lounge having a cry-fest. Andy is really feeling bad for Helen - telling her if she gets a chance to fight and get back in here that she better fight hard - Helen is being a really good sport - saying she is lucky because she got a chance to be here and she lasted so long....

OtSIU9y.jpgOjk35hd.jpg

Andy and Helen are in the lounge having a cry-fest. Andy is really feeling bad for Helen - telling her if she gets a chance to fight and get back in here that she better fight hard - Helen is being a really good sport - saying she is lucky because she got a chance to be here and she lasted so long....

Andy isn't feeling bad for Helen. He tells her to fight but he knows darn well that without his vote she can't stay. If he cared about her at all he wouldn't have reported very word she ever said to him right back to the McNastys. He has pretended to everyone of one of them that he had their back and was loyal to them. His tears and anger over Helen and Elissa acting like they don't trust him is BS.

Andy isn't feeling bad for Helen. He tells her to fight but he knows darn well that without his vote she can't stay. If he cared about her at all he wouldn't have reported very word she ever said to him right back to the McNastys. He has pretended to everyone of one of them that he had their back and was loyal to them. His tears and anger over Helen and Elissa acting like they don't trust him is BS.

He is such a slug!

I love it when I hear: "Andy please go the diary doom". just so I don't have to listen to him

Truly. He spent the first part of the game whining that he never got called to the DR. They didn't want to listen to him either. It's wrong to say that you hate someone. I am wrong. I hate that guy.

When Helen goes watch the fake meltdown Andy has .... and talks about how much he loved her.

Watching Andy protect Mandy day after day is just weird.

He is closer in age and interests to amanda than to helen. Amanda is loud and bold and dramatic. Maybe andy wishes that for himself. I think that he definitely likes her most of all. Maybe he is afraid of amanda?

He is closer in age and interests to amanda than to helen. Amanda is loud and bold and dramatic. Maybe andy wishes that for himself. I think that he definitely likes her most of all. Maybe he is afraid of amanda?

I haven't figured it out. Could be some truth to him liking the bold bombastic Mandy. I just watched the show and Aaryn and Elissa said they are afraid of her. Amanda was the star of of the CBS show tonight.

I haven't figured it out. Could be some truth to him liking the bold bombastic Mandy. I just watched the show and Aaryn and Elissa said they are afraid of her. Amanda was the star of of the CBS show tonight.

I only watch eviction shows so didn't see it. I think that speaks volumes - her being the star. Hmmm.

When Helen goes watch the fake meltdown Andy has .... and talks about how much he loved her.

Watching Andy protect Mandy day after day is just weird.

Maybe it's because they have so much in common, like taking it up the Hershey Highway... :nuke:

I think it is funny that McStupids whispering they have no intention of taking Andy to final 3. They want to have Spencer there.

I can't wait for Amanda if she is still there to turn on Andy. (I know that is mean but ...whatever)

I think that andy knows he won't be included - he gets that. Andy is bright; there's no doubt of that. Maybe what andy is doing is using them to get as far in the game as he can - hitching a ride with amanda and mccrae and it is working so far. He will have to beat them in comps but he can. I really dislike andy.

I just want to SMACK Andy -

Helen is having a personal goodbye with Aaryn (flashback 3:00 ish) and Andy walks in and just sits there and stares at them. How rude.

I just would love to see Andy on the block freaking out!