Andy - Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that and she said Andy is a rat and he lies. Aaryn has totally compromised his game.

BUT don't you think it's a little late now? At least it's to late for Helen anyway. I just can't believe it took them SO long to figure out!

BUT don't you think it's a little late now? At least it's to late for Helen anyway. I just can't believe it took them SO long to figure out!

Probably but if Helen leaves Elissa will still be here and don't forget Helen might get lucky and win Thursday and come back in......

I am watching last night. Are they up yet today?

Don't worry Marty, aside from that conversation with Helen and Elissa this is all you are missing: Helen's 50 yard stare

ue4Lzck.jpg6a6yNQM.jpg

Yeah I don't think Andy will be too happy about Aaryn telling Helen that he is on McCrea's side of the house. He said something so stupid yesterday he was in the HOH with all of the lame people and said I hope you realize I am giving up a sure thing to go with you 4. He said 100 per cent Helen would have taken him to the final 2. Well let me see here final 2 or maybe final 4???? Did he fail math? I don't think anyone else caught on to that but if I had a definate final 2 I would take my chances on that before going with a final 4 maybe. He has to see how wishy washy Amanda is. Plus he needs to know that if they do make the final 4 that McCrea will take Amanda no matter what he says.

Andy again last night tries to bust in with Amanda and Aaryn having a conversation. Amanda told him.... can we have a minute. That is twice in one night he has been turned away.

His busting in as a little keeble elf in not working so well for him last night.

Andy again last night tries to bust in with Amanda and Aaryn having a conversation. Amanda told him.... can we have a minute. That is twice in one night he has been turned away.

His busting in as a little keeble elf in not working so well for him last night.

LOL thats funny I was actually picturing the little Keeble Elves and Andy face.

POV over and Spencer up

Helen up in HOH with Aaryn, GM and Andy. She is begging for his vote. He gets mad at Helen and say HOW DARE you even question me about my vote. I have been 100% loyal to you.

He is not man enough to be honest with her. He is a pansy ass chicken butt. :lol2:

POV over and Spencer up

Helen up in HOH with Aaryn, GM and Andy. She is begging for his vote. He gets mad at Helen and say HOW DARE you even question me about my vote. I have been 100% loyal to you.

He is not man enough to be honest with her. He is a pansy ass chicken butt. :lol2:

OMG thank you for the update - I am watching them in the bathroom thinking the POV hasn't happened yet!

Well he had to pick a side and he did now he just needs to own it. I will enjoy watching his face when he realizes that Helen has a chance to come back into the game after he votes her out. She will never believe that Elissa turned on her she knows better. I do think he might try that approach though.

Well he had to pick a side and he did now he just needs to own it. I will enjoy watching his face when he realizes that Helen has a chance to come back into the game after he votes her out. She will never believe that Elissa turned on her she knows better. I do think he might try that approach though.

Only problem is - Helen will NEVER forgive him for lying to her in the first place - just ask Spencer or Howard or Jeremy - Andy will NEVER be back in her good graces again regardless of what she tells him - and I think Andy knows that

Only problem is - Helen will NEVER forgive him for lying to her in the first place - just ask Spencer or Howard or Jeremy - Andy will NEVER be back in her good graces again regardless of what she tells him - and I think Andy knows that

And shouldn't Andy know that Helen going to jury will control the votes and if he back stabs her she will make sure he doesn't win.

She might control Elissa's vote, but Helen back-stabbed everyone who is currently sitting on the jury. I don't think Helen

can control much at this point given her own lack of credibility. Helen certainly didn't bat an eye at being down 3 votes if

she happened to make it to the end. So I don't know that Andy cares about losing the one lone Helen vote.

Andy back up in HOH telling Aaryn and GM that they can't trust Elissa and she would put up GM and Aaryn.

Andy telling them that Amanda and McCrae have been nothing but loyal. GM seems to be agreeing with him about getting Helen out.

Andy is telling Aaryn and GM that Helen and Elissa are not to be trusted. Saying that Helen told him she wanted to get Amanda out, but that Amanda NEVER said she wanted to get Helen out, therefore Amanda is way more trustworthy.

Nsxlhq1.jpg

Andy is doing a real good job of damage control with Aaryn and GM - assuring them that McManda is loyal and would not turn on them - but since Aaryn already drew first blood on her alliance I am guessing that Andy is just trying to calm the storm enough to get Helen out and he will deal with Aaryn's mutiny down the road. JMO.