Andy - Week 8

CeCiMom

On the feeds right now Andy is lying so much directly to Helen's face it is enough to make anyone barf. Yes, its all fair in terms of game play, but it sure does make make my stomach turn to listening to him spew BS to her:

"I have your back Helen, if even nobody else does. you're my best friend in the house, and I would never lie to you ever, you know that! I will do everything in my power to save you, even if it means I have to get evicked!"

And you bet your life savings, that later he will be saying\lying something like this to other HGs when Helen is not around:

"Helen makes me sick, she wants me to throw myself under the bus just so she can stay. Can you believe she wants me to volunteer to go on the block and then ask everyone to vote me out. She's total moron to think I am going to hand over 500K to her. She is the last person I want to see win BB. She doesn't even belong here in the first place!"

Please God, let anybody else win BB other than this gay butt licking lying smuck. He has his nose so far up everyone's butt that he puts gay people to shame.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want him out over ANY of the others right now. The way he is dissing Elissa when all I have read is how they are always kidding around and getting along great! He is a total tool and I dislike him right now. I am being sooo bad right now because he is really getting under my skin. UGH~

Weasel is right.... :figment:

Normally I am pretty damn tolerant of HGs and their different styles of play. Its a game, so people got to figure out how to win the best way they know how. And to Andy's credit, he's still in the game while others have been evicted.... BUT, listening to him brown nose everyone is akin to listening to someone constantly whining. He is not whining of course, but the sound of his voice is like the sound of finger nails on the chalkboard to my ears.

I want him evicted simply so I don't have to listen to him anymore saying BS like "I've got your back..." to every single HGs

Just read this in yesterday's updates:

4:37PM BBT: Aaryn, Andy, and McCrae are talking in the HoH. They all say that 3AM BBT: alliance is their number one priority. Andy says that this week proves his loyalty because he knows Helen would absolutely take him to the end with her.

Andy, do you not hear yourself? Why, why, why do you want to be "loyal" to 3AM if you already have Helen who would have your back 100% and take you to the end? All I can say is that ANDY, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!! A&M, will pick each other all day long. And I'm not really sure that Aaryn would pick you over GM. Once Helen is gone, your "person" in the house, is gone!! IDIOT!

:notworthy: I am so very glad I did not get the live feeds this year. So many of you are disgusted with some of the HG's. Some of you have vowed to stop watching the show after this season is over because some of them are so vile.

NOT ME. I enjoying this season. I watch the show 3 times a week, read Morty's TV Big Brother coverage, the live feed updates and of course, the fan forums. That's enough to sastify my B cravings wthout them getting on my nerves.

I want to thank those of you who watch the feeds and report whats making you soooo bat poop angry about what he/she said/did.

:notworthy:

I can't believe that this guy made it to now by running to every player in record time and telling them what the other said. No one has been this good at it. He is annoying as all out and I can't wait until we see some real tears when his butt is heading out the door.

I have made it very clear that I am not a big fan of Elissa, however after reading the comments that Andy said about her last night let me make an official statement on the record here at Morty's -

I know that BB is not a game of "who is the nicest person" but at least have a little class as you plot your course to win the game. The things Andy said about Elissa were not about anything except being nasty. It's not as if he slandered her to throw off the fact that he is in an alliance with her - that would be understandable but that is not the case.

It was just ugliness.

Andy, I am officially putting "the curse of the evicted house guest upon you, and I will strike down thee with great thunder and FURIOUS anger for attempting to poison your fellow house guest with your wickedness".

Remember after Judd was evicted, Helen received a similar offering, and she is on her way out. You are soon to follow. The curse is upon you. :skellington:

I so agree with you. I have had it with all the nasty people of this season. This game started out as a mean person season. Jeremy and his mean girls hating on Elissa for what I am not even sure. But it is not just Elissa. I know that this is a game for 500,000 dollare and you are going to lie and do whatever you have to do to win but when you spend your day and night bashing people and saying the vile disgusting things these people have said it has nothing to do with the game. This stuff is personal and it gets old listening to it day in and day out. You know its bad when CBS has to put a disclaimer on the tv before each and every show and Julie Chen is actually offended. I have seen many seasons of big brother people get nasty and some people have said stupid stuff but this season is the worst. Spencer is the most vile person ever. I can truly say I hate him and all of his remarks from child ponography to calling the cast the C word he makes me sick. Aaryn and Gina Marie will never get it and will probably blame Candice for the rest of their lives, and Amanda the one person that I was applauding for calling Aaryn out on her comments has now turned into something worse than Aaryn.

I can't believe that this guy made it to now by running to every player in record time and telling them what the other said. No one has been this good at it. He is annoying as all out and I can't wait until we see some real tears when his butt is heading out the door.

ditto - and he is using the c word every other word last night. These people all suck.

I guess to be a teacher you don't have to show any decorum.

ditto - and he is using the c word every other word last night. These people all suck.

I guess to be a teacher you don't have to show any decorum.

I read in the news that they fired some school teacher from a Bravo show. I think it was Long Island Princesses. Hopefully, he is not above firing, and will get what the others are getting for their behavior.

Little weasel Andy is trying to run interference with Amanda and Aaryn arguing last night. He keeps trying to change the subject and keep throwing out there us 4 have a good thing going. Let's keep it that way.

He gets all nervous and antsy afraid his master plan won't work.

Mandy and Aaryn are both strong willed and I see them both trying to get the other out ASAP. If it weren't for Andy then I think it would be a not brainer for Aaryn to put up Amanda.

Little weasel Andy is trying to run interference with Amanda and Aaryn arguing last night. He keeps trying to change the subject and keep throwing out there us 4 have a good thing going. Let's keep it that way.

He gets all nervous and antsy afraid his master plan won't work.

Mandy and Aaryn are both strong willed and I see them both trying to get the other out ASAP. If it weren't for Andy then I think it would be a not brainer for Aaryn to put up Amanda.

Marty have you got to the part where Aaryn says to Amanda - I have sat here and watched Andy lie to people - how can I believe what he is telling me when he talks to me the exact same way? Something along those lines. Aaryn sees all that is not right in her alcohol fog, but Amanda smoothed it over so good that she is going to let it go. ITA Amanda and Aaryn are totally gunning for each other after last night.

I know how the heck is he getting away from it. He is reminding me of Ronnie and they caught onto it ASAP with him. I guess for some reason they are giving Andy a free pass?? It's amazing what he is getting away with. I have NEVER seen that happen before except with Will.

It is because he has this wide eyed innocent elf face.

I know how the heck is he getting away from it. He is reminding me of Ronnie and they caught onto it ASAP with him. I guess for some reason they are giving Andy a free pass?? It's amazing what he is getting away with. I have NEVER seen that happen before except with Will.

I can only shake my head over it.

It is because he has this wide eyed innocent elf face.

And they are stupid and can't really formulate plans and play the game on Andy's heresay.

Andy's tattletelling guides their decisions without ever questioning if it is truth or not. So, in the end, they trust Andy above all others in the house. What dodo birds they are.

My first clue would be why is he up in the HOH all the time?????? I think Helen already made that comment at the begining of the game. I guess that's his normal routine but I would be questioning it. I missed Helen's face when Aaryn told her she no longer had Andy but I bet she thinks she can bring him back. I have always hated that he just pops up whenever there is a conversation going on. I can't believe they have not called him out on it.

Andy's tattletelling guides their decisions without ever questioning if it is truth or not. So, in the end, they trust Andy above all others in the house. What dodo birds they are.

Yeah they are going to be kicking themselves when they get out IF he wins the 500,000!