Andy - Week 8

CeCiMom

If Spencer wins it and actually has the backbone to go against the hive mentality, it would be fun for him to take Helen or Elissa off the block. Who would Aaryn put up?

That would certainly get a little dicey, my first thought would be Andy, that would probably be her best move for long term. But if it's McCrae or Amanda and one of them goes, and then manages to win the comp to come back, things will get very interesting.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't think he will take either of them off (Did he say he would? Maybe I missed it!) but I want him to secure his and Andy's safety this week by not using it.

I don't think he said he would but he has been on the block so many times, will go up again if it is used by anyone else and knows they will kick him to the curb at any time, so in my opinion, why not screw with them? Let them fight it out as to who will be the one to warm that seat instead of him.

Andy (and others) up in the HOH using the word c*nt. I have noticed that Andy uses that word a lot. He seems to get a pass on that one. I remember him calling Elissa that word a few times and he uses that word in conversations.

I don't think he said he would but he has been on the block so many times, will go up again if it is used by anyone else and knows they will kick him to the curb at any time, so in my opinion, why not screw with them? Let them fight it out as to who will be the one to warm that seat instead of him.

I'm sorry I misread the question - I don't think he would have the heart to go against them because he doesn't want to put Andy in a bad spot by using it....IF he did use it I think Aaryn would HAVE to put up Andy - she's too afraid of McManda

Marty did Andy say that? I........I.....I must've....missed it....hmmmmm :sleepy: (selective hearing)

Marty did Andy say that? I........I.....I must've....missed it....hmmmmm :sleepy: (selective hearing)

Yes up in the HOH about 30 minutes ago. They were joking about C*nts.

Which says that Andy is playing a good game, no? I'm not a big fan of the guy either, but he sure doesn't seem to be on anyone's radar screen. If he can manage to force himself to get a little blood on his hands, he just might win the whole thing.

He's still there but it doesn't mean it's a good game. He never strategized a darn thing and is stil there because he manages to run back and forth with information (gossiping like a washwoman) without getting called on it. The other HGs are more interested in heresay, than in actually making some good,daring moves.

Yes up in the HOH about 30 minutes ago. They were joking about C*nts.

You know what I don't get? You think he would be a little more sensitive considering:

a) He is a professor

b ) He has probably been the victim of negative remarks in his life (anti-gay slurs)

You know what I don't get? You think he would be a little more sensitive considering:

a) He is a professor

b ) He has probably been the victim of negative remarks in his life (anti-gay slurs)

What most don't get here is that there is a mob mentality in the house. Things that probably aren't said by most end up being said to get in with the crowd. As far as I am concerned, this is the season of aholes! All of them.

I have a beef -

Andy has said disgusting things about women and has a very trashy mouth. Up in the HOH this is what he said about Elissa

"I never talk game with her, and when she tries to talk game with me, she telling all kinds of lies about everyone here, I hate her more than anyone I've ever hated in my life, I can't think of a bigger bitch! she's a whore because that the only job she can get."

People trashed Jeremy and Spencer and they would trash talk. Andy can be really disgusting but for some reason Andy gets a pass.

Is it because he has that wide eyed innocent look on his face all the time and looks like a little elf?

carryon.gif

I have a beef -

Andy has said disgusting things about women and has a very trashy mouth. Up in the HOH this is what he said about Elissa

"I never talk game with her, and when she tries to talk game with me, she telling all kinds of lies about everyone here, I hate her more than anyone I've ever hated in my life, I can't think of a bigger bitch! she's a whore because that the only job she can get."

People trashed Jeremy and Spencer and they would trash talk. Andy can be really disgusting but for some reason Andy gets a pass.

Is it because he has that wide eyed innocent look on his face all the time and looks like a little elf?

carryon.gif

Good observation. Yes, if you are gay or black you get a free pass to say anything you want without being called out for it.

I have made it very clear that I am not a big fan of Elissa, however after reading the comments that Andy said about her last night let me make an official statement on the record here at Morty's -

I know that BB is not a game of "who is the nicest person" but at least have a little class as you plot your course to win the game. The things Andy said about Elissa were not about anything except being nasty. It's not as if he slandered her to throw off the fact that he is in an alliance with her - that would be understandable but that is not the case.

It was just ugliness.

Andy, I am officially putting "the curse of the evicted house guest upon you, and I will strike down thee with great thunder and FURIOUS anger for attempting to poison your fellow house guest with your wickedness".

Remember after Judd was evicted, Helen received a similar offering, and she is on her way out. You are soon to follow. The curse is upon you. :skellington:

I have made it very clear that I am not a big fan of Elissa, however after reading the comments that Andy said about her last night let me make an official statement on the record here at Morty's -

I know that BB is not a game of "who is the nicest person" but at least have a little class as you plot your course to win the game. The things Andy said about Elissa were not about anything except being nasty. It's not as if he slandered her to throw off the fact that he is in an alliance with her - that would be understandable but that is not the case.

It was just ugliness.

Andy, I am officially putting "the curse of the evicted house guest upon you, and I will strike down thee with great thunder and FURIOUS anger for attempting to poison your fellow house guest with your wickedness".

Remember after Judd was evicted, Helen received a similar offering, and she is on her way out. You are soon to follow. The curse is upon you. :skellington:

They have done this all season. Deflect by defamation. They know Helen is going home and they pick the next victim by trashing them to keep the focus off themselves. Andy would gladly bash Spencer but he thinks Spencer might have his back. I expect a lot of Elissa bashing in the next week.

The game play this season disgusts me.

It was just ugliness.

Now that's a curse I can get behind!

Andy is telling Elissa that he doesn't want Helen to go anywhere this week - he is still complaining that they asked him to leave (Helen and Aaryn in HOH) - he is doing an Andy version of Helen's preemptive strike by telling Helen's mole that he doesn't want her to leave this week KNOWING Elissa will relay this info to Helen

sruIXqx.jpg

Andy, Helen and Aaryn in the HOH room, Helen is lobbying for Spencer to go home this week - Andy is saying to Helen that he has vote to stay, done. Helen is convinced Amanda wants her out this week because Amanda hasn't discussed strategy with Helen the past couple of days. Helen also saying that when Elissa won the veto no one congratulated her and Helen thought that was odd. With five days until eviction it's hard to say what will happen.

EDIT : When Helen leaves the room, Andy and Aaryn both agree that McManda will stay loyal to them until the end.

xv6ui71.jpg

Andy talking to Aaryn while Helen went to go get Elissa.

Andy saying he is 100% with Amanda and McCrae. (just after he told Helen he is 100% with her)

I would love to see Andy on the block squirming. Helen is going home because Andy won't budge.

Andy jumps up and says he has to go to the bathroom. It seems like he has been in there a long time....

Andy talking to Aaryn while Helen went to go get Elissa.

Andy saying he is 100% with Amanda and McCrae. (just after he told Helen he is 100% with her)

I would love to see Andy on the block squirming. Helen is going home because Andy won't budge.

Andy jumps up and says he has to go to the bathroom. It seems like he has been in there a long time....

He's nervous. He has the runs!