Andy - Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow andy crying on cue as jessie exit

totally didnt see that coming :animated_bouncy:

For a guy that has been playing the social game very well and is looking pretty to get far in the game he's going too lose because of his stupidity with keeping McFilthy in the house together. If Amanda has it her way... I see her targeting Andy as soon as Helen and Aaryn are gone.

For a guy that has been playing the social game very well and is looking pretty to get far in the game he's going too lose because of his stupidity with keeping McFilthy in the house together. If Amanda has it her way... I see her targeting Andy as soon as Helen and Aaryn are gone.

so right! :lol2::lol2:

wow andy crying on cue as jessie exit

totally didnt see that coming :animated_bouncy:

:smilielol:

I agree because they could want to get rid of him for the same reason that they got rid of Judd. If Andy makes it to the end, most likely he will win BB15 because everybody likes Andy. He pick the wrong time to become HOH. That was really a waste of HOH again. It's like Jeremy evicted, everyone scared to make more big moves. They only listened to the people who they should try to get rid of(Amanda and Helen).

The battles will soon rage in the frantic race to get out the power bullies. And when the dust settles, there will be Andy, sitting in one of the F2 chairs, smiling his innocent, little boy smile. He may shed a few tears. GM will probably be next to him. She will keep telling everyone how much she MF'in loves them.

The battles will soon rage in the frantic race to get out the power bullies. And when the dust settles, there will be Andy, sitting in one of the F2 chairs, smiling his innocent, little boy smile. He may shed a few tears. GM will probably be next to him. She will keep telling everyone how much she MF'in loves them.

:giggle:

Andy talking to Helen and telling her she 100% she has his vote and McCreas vote to stay. Is Helen stupid enough to believe him when they all have been lying to the person on the block every eviction.

Andy is such a slimy weasel. I know he is playing the game but his little wide eyed tear filled eyes have gotten on my last nerve.

Andy, Spencer and Gina Marie playing the POV

I hope he makes it to finals. When they all go back and view the tapes, they will realize what fools they all were to think that "innocent" Andy was really the washwoman of BB.

Andy talking to Helen and telling her she 100% she has his vote and McCreas vote to stay. Is Helen stupid enough to believe him when they all have been lying to the person on the block every eviction.

Andy is such a slimy weasel. I know he is playing the game but his little wide eyed tear filled eyes have gotten on my last nerve.

Andy, Spencer and Gina Marie playing the POV

Which says that Andy is playing a good game, no? I'm not a big fan of the guy either, but he sure doesn't seem to be on anyone's radar screen. If he can manage to force himself to get a little blood on his hands, he just might win the whole thing.

Which says that Andy is playing a good game, no? I'm not a big fan of the guy either, but he sure doesn't seem to be on anyone's radar screen. If he can manage to force himself to get a little blood on his hands, he just might win the whole thing.

I didn't pay much attention to Andy the first few weeks - I just knew he was everywhere. The more I watched him, the more I started to appreciate him. He has played a game where he sat on the fence, and didn't commit until he knew where the numbers were. Normally I'd call him a floater but he has managed to manipulate almost every single person in the house at one time or another. He's really a lot more cunning than he gets credit for. He plays "safe" but he is slick about it. IDK, JMO.

BTW I am glad that Spencer and Andy are playing in the POV! :laugh4:

I didn't pay much attention to Andy the first few weeks - I just knew he was everywhere. The more I watched him, the more I started to appreciate him. He has played a game where he sat on the fence, and didn't commit until he knew where the numbers were. Normally I'd call him a floater but he has managed to manipulate almost every single person in the house at one time or another. He's really a lot more cunning than he gets credit for. He plays "safe" but he is slick about it. IDK, JMO.

If Spencer wins it and actually has the backbone to go against the hive mentality, it would be fun for him to take Helen or Elissa off the block. Who would Aaryn put up?

I think it will be interesting if Judd comes back, if Andy will team up with him. At some point he has to break out of the 3 AM alliance before the final four.

If Spencer wins it and actually has the backbone to go against the hive mentality, it would be fun for him to take Helen or Elissa off the block. Who would Aaryn put up?

Personally I don't think he will take either of them off (Did he say he would? Maybe I missed it!) but I want him to secure his and Andy's safety this week by not using it.

I think it will be interesting if Judd comes back, if Andy will team up with him. At some point he has to break out of the 3 AM alliance before the final four.

That would be great because Amanda was saying last night she wants to get Andy out before the final four - Judd could be the swing vote on either side..... :laugh4:

EDIT: Sorry Straykat I totally misread the question....