Amanda - Week 8

CeCiMom

I'm beginning to think that may be the truth. As much as I dislike the ones who remain, they should all beat her at the end.

If she does end up winning, then I'll be convinced that the whole thing was scripted and they're just playing parts.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to think that may be the truth. As much as I dislike the ones who remain, they should all beat her at the end.

If she does end up winning, then I'll be convinced that the whole thing was scripted and they're just playing parts.

If that turns out to be true what if it is shown the racial comments were scripted as well ? :D

That's an interesting point -- which now makes me swing back in the other direction. Because why in the world would

you want to emerge from the season identified as a racist?? And furthermore, an unemployed racist? While it may end

up being just an acting gig, that's a steep price to pay to pay the bills.

Yes lots of good opinions here! You guys make a lot of sense. She cannot win comps - that's why I would keep her until I was ABSOLUTELY sure I had the votes to get her out - I hope that happens soon - at the latest the next double eviction but I hope sooner

And also what Arrowhead said makes a lot of sense too!

As much of a bully as she is she can't seem to keep her mouth shut when she gets a bug up her butt - that is a weakness to exploit on a mental level - rattle her, get under her skin

She is playing a really good game I must say

Gawd I hate to post all this in a row but what the hell - McCrae is telling Amanda,Spencer, and Andy everything that Helen and him talked about a little while ago - momma Manda is not happy that Helen said she (Amanda) is being perceived as a bully

See this is Amanda's weakness - get under her skin!

pCovfKd.jpgdgnoePd.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Zuckerman are up in the HOH with Andy and Spencer and they think America hates Elissa and are peeved that Helen said America is not rooting for Amanda and gang.

all Hawknose's favorites. sSig_heeheehee.gif

Mr. and Mrs. Zuckerman are up in the HOH with Andy and Spencer and they think America hates Elissa and are peeved that Helen said America is not rooting for Amanda and gang.

all Hawknose's favorites. sSig_heeheehee.gif

Thanks for keeping my secret! So much for our alliance - you did it again :death:

Amanda is pissed at Elissa - she said she wants to rip her "collagen injected lips off" - then jokes that she wants to put habaneros in her slop balls, then Aaryn jokes that she should put the habaneros in her tampons instead. Now Amanda is bashing Elissa's clothes and relationship. Amanda is reallllyyy sensitive to little barbs - she is mad because Elissa laughed at something and Amanda took it personally.

This might prove to be an interesting night because Aaryn chugged her wine and she is a little drunk. :cookoo:

Amanda is brooding.

What I don't understand, though, is what is there to fear? She can't win comps, she's not bright, she's built like a mack truck,

her boy-toy could bail on her if given the right opportunity, she throws hissy fits, she's addicted to meds and sometimes fogs up, and

she isn't really what you would call close with anyone in the house other than McCrae.

Yeah, she barks like all get-out but when you pull back that layer, there's not a whole lot there. It would be a huge relief for everyone

to get her gone, so why don't they??

I agree. I totally don't understand what is this fear the rest of the house have when it comes to her. She shucks in the game and her personality sucks too.. Smh

I noticed the day Spencer told her to shut up she was taken aback by that. I wish that whoever wins HOH on Thursday (I am hoping it is Elissa because they are all Elissa can't win.......) tells her to get her stinky butt out of the HOH bed and room. If I were Elissa and she actully won I would tell them that they are only allowed in the HOH by appointment only and they are not to touch her food and alcohol and I would tell Andy he is not allowed to sit in on any conversations. She may go the next week but it would still be nice to see someone actually tell them to get out. Every HOH her and the idiot boyfriend are in the bed and its disgusting. They take over like they own it and I would have to wash the sheets everytime they got in the bed. The poor sheets would wear out in a week.

I noticed the day Spencer told her to shut up she was taken aback by that. I wish that whoever wins HOH on Thursday (I am hoping it is Elissa because they are all Elissa can't win.......) tells her to get her stinky butt out of the HOH bed and room. If I were Elissa and she actully won I would tell them that they are only allowed in the HOH by appointment only and they are not to touch her food and alcohol and I would tell Andy he is not allowed to sit in on any conversations. She may go the next week but it would still be nice to see someone actually tell them to get out. Every HOH her and the idiot boyfriend are in the bed and its disgusting. They take over like they own it and I would have to wash the sheets everytime they got in the bed. The poor sheets would wear out in a week.

I also can't believe how McNasty takes over the HOH room...especially the BED. How disgusting...and when Aaryn won this week and got her HOH basket, Amanda immediately donned the new shirt that was in it, got under the covers, and relished in her "win". What a piece of crap this "woman" is. And the way she is talking about her "female infection" makes me gag. Her parents must be SO proud...and her boyfriend outside the house is SO lucky to be rid of this piece of trash. IMO

I agree. You can call her all the derogatory names you want and she probably deserves them all, but you have to admit that she is getting the job done. In my opinion, she is not book smart, she can't respond quickly under pressure, not sophisticated at all but she is street smart. She is very astute at reading people and exploiting their weakness. She has a final four with everybody and all the scenarios include her and her boy-toy. As dumb as it is to take a couple to the final four, I would be willing to bet big that these folks are so afraid of her, they are going to let it happen.

Her paranoia led her to dump Judd but it unwittingly served notice to the rest of the HG that if you mess with Amanda, you are gone. If helen goes, the message is set in concrete.

Great analysis.

What I don't understand, though, is what is there to fear? She can't win comps, she's not bright, she's built like a mack truck,

her boy-toy could bail on her if given the right opportunity, she throws hissy fits, she's addicted to meds and sometimes fogs up, and

she isn't really what you would call close with anyone in the house other than McCrae.

Yeah, she barks like all get-out but when you pull back that layer, there's not a whole lot there. It would be a huge relief for everyone

to get her gone, so why don't they??

I have no clue. It's kind of reminiscent of some behavior I've seen recently. If you bully people enough and they have enough backing, regardless of right or wrong, people back down and become afraid of being bullied themselves or just not liked by the majority. The people in the BB house have Stockholm Syndrome, LOL. They are all under the impression that Amanda is so well liked in the house and they are afraid if they put her on the block, the whole house will come after them. But, they don't realize that if they get her out, who's coming after them? Because everyone wants her out.

If that turns out to be true what if it is shown the racial comments were scripted as well ? :D

I don't understand what you mean and why it's funny.

Well if it were shown that BB handlers are feeding some of the racist lines to them in order to boost CBS ratings by getting media attention then a lot of these comments we have made would be rather comical. ;)

Well if it were shown that BB handlers are feeding some of the racist lines to them in order to boost CBS ratings by getting media attention then a lot of these comments we have made would be rather comical. ;)

On the contrary, I think it's a sad commentary for network TV if they have to stoop to that.

I have no clue. It's kind of reminiscent of some behavior I've seen recently. If you bully people enough and they have enough backing, regardless of right or wrong, people back down and become afraid of being bullied themselves or just not liked by the majority. The people in the BB house have Stockholm Syndrome, LOL. They are all under the impression that Amanda is so well liked in the house and they are afraid if they put her on the block, the whole house will come after them. But, they don't realize that if they get her out, who's coming after them? Because everyone wants her out.

I think it would be the fulfillment of the basest form of audience pulling and would confirm our worst fears about how the show is managed. If funny ...only as we think ironic humor is funny or how we laugh when our predictions are made to come true. It is a dry laughter steeped in cynicism but still falls into the category of humor.

Amanda and Elissa having a little gabfest and both are trashing Aaryn.

If Helen does not come back it looks like all these fools are going to hand the game to Amanda.

Oh puke - Amanda is all full of herself because she has Elissa on her team now. tantrum.gif

Elissa just dropped on Amanda that "her little sidekick Aaryn" is going around pinning things on Amanda - she is doing it to everyone, and to the cameras

What things is she pinning on her? I missed that part..... I'll say this - this is the best part of Elissa's BB career right now - fueling this battle.....

k2rMukd.jpg

Amanda and Elissa having a little gabfest and both are trashing Aaryn.

If Helen does not come back it looks like all these fools are going to hand the game to Amanda.

I saw Elissa's slimey side from the beginning. Wasn't Ms. Righteous disgusted with what Aaryn and GM said. Did she turn a deaf ear to Amanda's comments, because in my book Amanda makes GM and Aaryn look like choir girls.