Amanda - Week 8

CeCiMom

^^^Hey hey! I'm all for hating on aaryn, but I did that once so I can't call her stupid for doing it! LOL

I didn't swallow it, but i sure did take a big swig! It was right next to my beer when doing my nails. It was awful! Blech!

And I'm not/wasn't on adderall, I;m sorry to say. :P

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^Hey hey! I'm all for hating on aaryn, but I did that once so I can't call her stupid for doing it! LOL

I didn't swallow it, but i sure did take a big swig! It was right next to my beer when doing my nails. It was awful! Blech!

And I'm not/wasn't on adderall, I;m sorry to say. :P

i'm sure you're not stupid gogo.. :laugh4: i just get so annoyed by the little twatface ..forgive me please? :running::oops:

No worries. :) No need to forgive you...I cannot stand that piece of.....there isn't even a word to describe how much she disgusts me. She is despicable.

Haha. Just realized this is an Amanda thread even though I was talking about Aaryn.

Amanda is pretty friggen gross too. I was entertained by her at first, but now I can barely stand her existence anymore than I can Aaryn's. Not quite as bad but pretty f*cking close.

No worries. :) No need to forgive you...I cannot stand that piece of.....there isn't even a word to describe how much she disgusts me. She is despicable.

Haha. Just realized this is an Amanda thread even though I was talking about Aaryn.

Amanda is pretty friggen gross too. I was entertained by her at first, but now I can barely stand her existence anymore than I can Aaryn's. Not quite as bad but pretty f*cking close.

I hear you, Amazon is just nasty and talk about entitled! i can't help it this year i can only root for Elissa :hurray:

So Amanda gets ANOTHER yeast infection and she says it is because they wear swimsuits all day? HMMM...probably doesn't have anything to do with her having sex with McNasty all the time?? Then she proceeds to tell everyone how horny she is?? This woman is just plain disgusting!

I thought it was ridiculous for Amanda to gripe about Elissa getting a comforter, considering Amanda gets to sleep in a Xanax stupor and she and Aryan get mind-enhancing stimulants to help them along their BB way.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Amanda deserves to win the most. But if she's up against McCrae in the end, he'll take it.

I agree that mccrae will take it from her. That would be cataclysmic in itself. I kind of disagree with you that amanda deserves to win. I understand your reckoning but I'm not sure I can go with amanda yet.

The only ones will balls enough (no offense to you ladies) to put Amanda on the block was America. She received zero votes to evict two weeks in a row from the gutless wonders in the BB house.

Yes that is what makes this season so sad. A house full of scairdy cats. I will say again I do wish Jeremy had been able to stay longer. I have no idea if I would dislike him as much as I do Amanda but it would have been more interesting.

I just had a horrible thought. What if amanda and jeremy had been the showmance?

:shocking: - ewwww

I do think Amanda purposely picked McWeird because he was the quirky pizza boy that she though America would love.

:shocking: - ewwww

I do think Amanda purposely picked McWeird because he was the quirky pizza boy that she though America would love.

Yeah. Remember how he acted the fool that first night? Amanda had the chance to see him beforehand, though, and what you say is probably right.

I just had a horrible thought. What if amanda and jeremy had been the showmance?

I think Amanda had a plan to hook up with the first single male in the house with power. If jeremy, nick or david would have won the first hoh, she would have went after them. If it would have been spencer or Andy, she would have gone after the guy with the most power early on.