Amanda - Week 8

CeCiMom

Elissa told her - "you are going to be the one who gets out of here and is upset over how you're portrayed" saying that Aaryn goes around to the cameras blaming Amanda for things - "Amanda is the one who drank the wine" etc.

ahMeN6Y.jpg

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty : " Oh puke - Amanda is all full of herself because she has Elissa on her team now. tantrum.gif "

uhh... excuse me... if Helen leaves - who ISN'T on Amanda's team ?

(that's if Aaryn still assumes she's with Amanda)

Marty : " Oh puke - Amanda is all full of herself because she has Elissa on her team now. tantrum.gif "

uhh... excuse me... if Helen leaves - who ISN'T on Amanda's team ?

(that's if Aaryn still assumes she's with Amanda)

This tells me two things about Elissa. 1) She's so stupid and isn't even thinking about how she would explain her actions if Helen came back because this shows she is against Helen. 2) She knows Helen is not coming back.

So McCnasty must not be able to satisfy her. :D

Not after what she just described!

OK so I'm a little out of the loop today, McManda just had a conversation in the BY and it seems that they are considering outing Aaryn and picking up Spencer as part of their alliance - anybody know what Aaryn said (it had something to do with GM) that turned them off? She has been behaving like a whiny little twit the last few days (Aaryn) and VERY publicly throwing everyone under the old bus.......her time is coming..... and for her there will be no "re entry" to the house.....

Elissa is only doing what Helen suggested she do and talk to Amanda. Helen knows she is out and is still trying to get Elissa to make kissy ass with the others to stay in longer. I don't blame Elissa for doing this since they are pretty aware that Amanda is the head of the snake! So what if she is throwing Aaryn under the bus, Aaryn has been saying some pretty nasty things about Elissa to EVERYONE. It's all part of the game. Geeze

Elissa is only doing what Helen suggested she do and talk to Amanda. Helen knows she is out and is still trying to get Elissa to make kissy ass with the others to stay in longer. I don't blame Elissa for doing this since they are pretty aware that Amanda is the head of the snake! So what if she is throwing Aaryn under the bus, Aaryn has been saying some pretty nasty things about Elissa to EVERYONE. It's all part of the game. Geeze

exactly..i don't know what every body else heard but i heard Elissa playing the game well..i love her :hurray: thank goodness we don't all like the same hg's :grouphug: . :hahohi:

I think Helen suggested that as soon as they were nominated but it appears to me that Elissa only went to Amanda after she was safe and it was determined Helen was going.

Everyone is asking for big moves, but Elissa ("I want to go home to my family") is just another Amanda puppet and does want to stay in the house and drag out her 15 minutes. It's funny!

IMO, I can understand Elissa missing her family. They all have moments when they think they want to go home. Helen may have told Elissa to go to Amanda earlier, but of course, being Elissa she did what she wanted and didn't go talk to her. LOL Helen was telling her to talk to Amanda because after she (Helen) is gone, she will need to work with them. (I think that is right)

IMO, I can understand Elissa missing her family. They all have moments when they think they want to go home. Helen may have told Elissa to go to Amanda earlier, but of course, being Elissa she did what she wanted and didn't go talk to her. LOL Helen was telling her to talk to Amanda because after she (Helen) is gone, she will need to work with them. (I think that is right)

She could "work" with amanda until the aurora borealis moves west to east; nothing will come of it, imo. Amanda doesn't like any woman other than herself and she wants/plans to be F2 with mccrae. If they think otherwise, they are in a for a surprise.

Is production really making such a big difference with Elissa? GM was sooo appreciative of her dying her hair and now I read where she is mad because Elissa still has hair dye and new clothes and they don't?

If this is so, production is really trying to get the house to flat out jump Elissa. IMO

Is production really making such a big difference with Elissa? GM was sooo appreciative of her dying her hair and now I read where she is mad because Elissa still has hair dye and new clothes and they don't?

If this is so, production is really trying to get the house to flat out jump Elissa. IMO

that' a good point about production but it seems like Elissa is the one giving them all the ammo

It is what the do every week. They know Helen is leaving and they have to make sure the all find the next target. The may be going after each other but they need that group hate for a certian person as a back up. They did it with just about everyone evicted. So right now it is a collective hate Elissa.

I have to say listening to a little of the feeds Elissa has blown up Helen's game and really put a target on herself. She called everyone in the house stupid. ooops

They are all so fake and barely miss a beat before grabbing the knife. I include elissa. Even though I like elissa probably more than any in the house, she can be just as fake. Jessie was the only one who didn't have two faces. Amanda, at least, is confrontational and only an idiot would believe her when she coos her trust while dimwit lies beside her in bed saying yeah, yeah, yeah.

They are all so fake and barely miss a beat before grabbing the knife. I include elissa. Even though I like elissa probably more than any in the house, she can be just as fake. Jessie was the only one who didn't have two faces.

Yep you are right. I like players that keep it real and take chances. I thought Jeremy might have been a bit of a bully but I liked that he did keep it real. I would have loved to see how this game played with Jeremy, Nick and Jessie going to the end.

Yep you are right. I like players that keep it real and take chances. I thought Jeremy might have been a bit of a bully but I liked that he did keep it real. I would have loved to see how this game played with Jeremy, Nick and Jessie going to the end.

I liked nothing about jeremy mcguire. I get what you are saying but I thought that jeremy was an ass and nick was just strange. He was so hyper. I kind of wish that nick had stayed because of the tie with ginamarie and the craziness that would have caused and he was kind of nice. Certainly nicer than the others but oh so hyper.

I have to agree with Amanda and GM that Elissa shouldn't be getting "special" treatment. It's like cheating.

she's not getting "special " treatment ..Aaryn just told gm to put a comforter under her in the hn room..just like she did when she was in there ..they all have to have someone to hate..it's pathetic..funny how Amazon brought a pillow with her in the hn room and no one said a word.. :laugh4: ..btw how stupid is that twat face Airhead to drink nail polish remover ? maybe the adderal messes with her sense of smell :lookaround: ..what an idiot she is :jawdrop: