Amanda - Week 8

CeCiMom

OK I Dis-Liked Amanda a bunch but at least she's being EVEL upfront and at least i can deal with that ....considering since i dis-like everyone else. so for now I'm Team Amanda and for those of you who think for a moment, she wouldn't "CUT" MCcrae ... your niave as Hell.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I Dis-Liked Amanda a bunch but at least she's being EVEL upfront and at least i can deal with that ....considering since i dis-like everyone else. so for now I'm Team Amanda and for those of you who think for a moment, she wouldn't "CUT" MCcrae ... your niave as Hell.

I just assumed McCrae was already circumcised. :laugh4:

She has the best DRs.

Agree 100%

for those of you who think for a moment, she wouldn't "CUT" MCcrae ... your niave as Hell.

She won't cut him bc she knows she's running him and the game and thinks she can beat him in the end. Of all people, there's no way he can say that he played the game independent of her. Honestly, at this moment, McRea might be the only person left in the house that she can beat in the final two ... OK, she can beat GM too but that's probably it b/c she's burned so many bridges with the jury.

Agree 100%

She won't cut him bc she knows she's running him and the game and thinks she can beat him in the end. Of all people, there's no way he can say that he played the game independent of her. Honestly, at this moment, McRea might be the only person left in the house that she can beat in the final two ... OK, she can beat GM too but that's probably it b/c she's burned so many bridges with the jury.

I'm honestly not so sure she can beat any of those people. In the end, I think they will hold the biggest grudge against her. I do think they would vote McCrae and GM over her, Aaryn not so much.

I think she will take him to the final two with her.... she probably sees that scenario as her winning 550k

I just assumed McCrae was already circumcised. :laugh4:

FUNNY but if he is not and does not bathe Think SMEGMA and that is an anatomical word folks so don't give me any warning points ( I was never told what got me the second one )

Andy wasting no time giving Amanda an earful - wake up! Here's your morning edition of the BB newspaper.....

L0KK08S.jpg

I know he really irritates me. I love how he told her don't say anything because she will know it came from me. Oh Andy after Thursday she will know you didn't vote to keep her. He is trying also to put it in Elissa's head that GM will be the swing vote. He said to her on the couch outside that he doesn't trust her. LOL that's funny

This is on the update page,

2:56PM BBT: McCrae starts telling Amanda that she needs Activia. Says Jamie Lee Curtis says that you have yellow circles and yellow arrows. Amanda says when she has an orgasm, it comes out as a yellow circle like a bubble and you can pop them. [You can't make this stuff up folks. Out of tens of thousands of people that tried out for BB, Robyn Kass picked these 16 as the best.]

I don't think they could have found more disgusting people if they tried.

This is on the update page,

2:56PM BBT: McCrae starts telling Amanda that she needs Activia. Says Jamie Lee Curtis says that you have yellow circles and yellow arrows. Amanda says when she has an orgasm, it comes out as a yellow circle like a bubble and you can pop them. [You can't make this stuff up folks. Out of tens of thousands of people that tried out for BB, Robyn Kass picked these 16 as the best.]

I don't think they could have found more disgusting people if they tried.

I'm sure that Amanda will become the new spokesperson for probiotics.

I can't stand Amanda because she's a bully, but I have mad props for her game. She's outplayed them all. She's the only one who deserves to win, just for gameplay.

I agree. You can call her all the derogatory names you want and she probably deserves them all, but you have to admit that she is getting the job done. In my opinion, she is not book smart, she can't respond quickly under pressure, not sophisticated at all but she is street smart. She is very astute at reading people and exploiting their weakness. She has a final four with everybody and all the scenarios include her and her boy-toy. As dumb as it is to take a couple to the final four, I would be willing to bet big that these folks are so afraid of her, they are going to let it happen.

Her paranoia led her to dump Judd but it unwittingly served notice to the rest of the HG that if you mess with Amanda, you are gone. If helen goes, the message is set in concrete.

What I don't understand, though, is what is there to fear? She can't win comps, she's not bright, she's built like a mack truck,

her boy-toy could bail on her if given the right opportunity, she throws hissy fits, she's addicted to meds and sometimes fogs up, and

she isn't really what you would call close with anyone in the house other than McCrae.

Yeah, she barks like all get-out but when you pull back that layer, there's not a whole lot there. It would be a huge relief for everyone

to get her gone, so why don't they??

What I don't understand, though, is what is there to fear? She can't win comps, she's not bright, she's built like a mack truck,

her boy-toy could bail on her if given the right opportunity, she throws hissy fits, she's addicted to meds and sometimes fogs up, and

she isn't really what you would call close with anyone in the house other than McCrae.

Yeah, she barks like all get-out but when you pull back that layer, there's not a whole lot there. It would be a huge relief for everyone

to get her gone, so why don't they??

I agree. Don't understand why they bow to her.