Amanda - Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She should probably stick with "see, my left foot is longer than my right foot" as her convo changer. How does anyone get the conversation back after that revelation?

talking about her son...ie something that does not revolve around Amanda is all it takes to derail A.

Shouldn't that be a Gherkin?

ya made me laff

Wow ! Amanda does not give a damn what she says.

Amanda said of the have not comp,

She will probably be the object of the Jew version of excommunication by the Bnai Brith, the JDL and the state of Israel upon leaving the house for that and so many other things she has said.

Amanda got up to leave the HOH room. She says "bye". As she gets near the door she says to McCrae "come down with me" and he says "no".

She says - "fine. it's not like I'm a have not and have to sleep in a chair and can't eat and am cranky and feel like crap". Then she leaves. Jeez - McCrae is doomed. :no:

From what I read Grodner & Amanda have been BFF's for years.....funny that G waited to put her on the show.....seems to me she was hoping that in this group of misfit HGs, it would be a cover for her.

^^^^^ LMAO you guys :lol2:

I had to come back and say it is soooo true - guys find fart humor funny - I grew up with that uncle always asking me to pull his finger......

My uncle would say "I got your nose" and put his thumb between two fingers.

Wet farts aren't so funny!

Amanda knows via Aaryn that Helen and Elissa are trying to flip the house on Amanda and McCrae - and she is pissed. She wants to confront Helen but Andy advised her not to bother. Amanda is itching to go start some static with Elissa or Helen - and as we all know - she isn't the best at keeping her fat mouth shut so we could see a showdown soon. As I am typing Helen walked out into the BY and from her body language she knows something is up.

89msgCu.jpgt3gb6kK.jpg

Amanda Begs for a BIG SHOOTOUT with Helen and everyone tells her it would hurt there game ... MCcrae walks away with a hurting stomache .... Maybe MCcrae will fold with a strong sense of loyalaty to doing the right thing ? Ok I can't even think silly me of all that Ha Ha HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!! All MCcrae is thinking of is the KASH??? YEP

Well that lasted all of five minutes. Helen asked Amanda is Spencer is the target this week and Amanda said - "I don't know now. I have heard things that make me question your loyalty". Helen is telling Amanda that it was Jessie that wanted her out, and Amanda says - "I think that you came and told me about Jessie AFTER you realized you didn't have the numbers" Helen is now bringing Andy in as confirmation of Helen's story. Andy agrees, Helen didn't push to get rid of Amanda.

bi61jeL.jpgmesODtn.jpg